Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Legal immigrants are welcome with open arms, illegal drug pushers, killers and free loaders not so much.
Have you heard of what happens when an American crosses over to Mexico illegally?
They are imprisoned in a peasant jail for 2 years and depending on if they can "use you" they will keep in you in Mexico on your own, however if you are mentally handicapped you will be deported, if you arent caught you are swifty taken in to join a cartel, if not beaten and killed, and women prostituted.
Not fun, btw they have a WALL to stop immigrants from entering into Mexico.
Here is a nice little video of the joys of crossing into mexico.
Edit: This is a different video, the other one was a bit to explicit for our viewers here, unless you like to see woman forced to poll dance against there will, i dont... So here is another video
https://youtu.be/EMxxRt1RqQs

Last edited:

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
The ones God thinks of when he chooses a prophet, a priest, a ruler, and the Saviour. How about you; what shades are you thinking about and what does God think of them?

I see all different shades of tans (including peaches, beiges, darker browns) when I look at the people of Israel and the Middle East. I'm not sure which particular shade you're advocating for. Maybe you could post a photo?

Arsenios

Religious Affiliation
Eastern Orthodox
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Brown people wrote the bible....
So why all the anti-brown people stuff that's going on in politics when our faith is founded on the goodness of brown, yellow, black, and white people whenever those people walk with God.

The only "anti-brown people stuff" I am seeing in politics these days is the fake left-wing mis-characterizations of what happens when a country controls its own borders from migratory and other (criminal or political or military) incursions...

Where national sovereignty is being falsely accused as racism when we do not just open our borders to any and all who wish to enter our country for any reason they might have...

There is no integrity in calling the enforcement of border security racism...

Arsenios

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Race doesn't matter.

I believe that GOD is the Author of every word in His Scriptures..... and it is authoritative because God is the Author. Sure, some person(s) served as the penman in each case, but we usually don't know who that was and it doesn't matter. And we don't know what those (mostly) unknown penmen's hair color was (if they had hair) or if they had tall or short, fat or skinny, had bad teeth or good teeth, had trouble sleeping or not - and it doesn't matter. Not a bit. Not at all.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Race doesn't matter.

I believe that GOD is the Author of every word in His Scriptures..... and it is authoritative because God is the Author. Sure, some person(s) served as the penman in each case, but we usually don't know who that was and it doesn't matter. And we don't know what those (mostly) unknown penmen's hair color was (if they had hair) or if they had tall or short, fat or skinny, had bad teeth or good teeth, had trouble sleeping or not - and it doesn't matter. Not a bit. Not at all.

I don't think anyone disagrees with that.
The subject veered off from the get go.

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I don't think anyone disagrees with that.
The subject veered off from the get go.

See the title of the thread. Note what forum it is in. The thread is entirely about Christian theology and about the COLOR of those who penned the books of the Bible.

MY position is that we don't KNOW much about the physical attributes of the (largely unknown) penmen - and IT DOESN'T MATTER.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
See the title of the thread. Note what forum it is in. The thread is entirely about Christian theology and about the COLOR of those who penned the books of the Bible.

MY position is that we don't KNOW much about the physical attributes of the (largely unknown) penmen - and IT DOESN'T MATTER.
Well I agree it doesn't matter, it doesn't change the message one bit.

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Ephesians 6:10-13

Krissy Cakes

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Yes
They are imprisoned in a peasant jail for 2 years and depending on if they can "use you" they will keep in you in Mexico on your own, however if you are mentally handicapped you will be deported, if you arent caught you are swifty taken in to join a cartel, if not beaten and killed, and women prostituted.
Not fun, btw they have a WALL to stop immigrants from entering into Mexico.
Here is a nice little video of the joys of crossing into mexico.
Edit: This is a different video, the other one was a bit to explicit for our viewers here, unless you like to see woman forced to poll dance against there will, i dont... So here is another video
https://youtu.be/EMxxRt1RqQs

Why do they want to go there? Why not "try" and come here. (Not saying I want them to)

Krissy Cakes

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Race doesn't matter.

:amen:

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Why do they want to go there? Why not "try" and come here. (Not saying I want them to)
They still have to cross through Mexico first. Sadly (and I know personally from people) once you enter Mexico you have to join a gang for the cartel and kill someone in the process, or if you are a female you have to prostitute yourself. That is the scary sad and disturbing fact!
Did you know they even have cartel alters there? A dummy drug lord seated on a throne where they light incense and place flowers on and pray to? The cartel over threw the mexican government long ago and now black mail them, anytime they get a decent man in office he is shot to death in front of everyone.
Everytime I get a job here there are either one or two illegals that threaten to chop my head off, i have had knifes pulled out on me and a gun pointed at my face simply for being white.

Wilhemena

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
The emergence of racial theories concerning how Jesus appeared are generally brought up by those who have a bone to pick with other races and declares him to be of one without any proof to back up that articulation.

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Brown people wrote the bible. Not yellow people or white people nor black people; brown ones. And Jesus was born a brown man. So why all the anti-brown people stuff that's going on in politics when our faith is founded on the goodness of brown, yellow, black, and white people whenever those people walk with God.

What does skin pigmentation have to do with the gospel, MC?

mtzopera

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
God is above color-He created it...

Brown people wrote the bible. Not yellow people or white people nor black people; brown ones. And Jesus was born a brown man. So why all the anti-brown people stuff that's going on in politics when our faith is founded on the goodness of brown, yellow, black, and white people whenever those people walk with God.

We should not place one color over the other. God created everything equal..man..woman..and color or their skin.
God bless

Confessional Lutheran

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Divorced
Yes

Brown people wrote the Bible.

A brown Man is our Lord and Savior.

The same Guy came to save all people of all shades of melanin.

When we're resurrected, will we still display racial distinctions? If not, then so what? If so, then who cares?

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
We should not place one color over the other. God created everything equal..man..woman..and color or their skin.
God bless

Exactly :) If God wanted us to make one race above the other He would have stated it within the scriptures.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
To tell the truth, no one knows the complexion of Our Lord or the writers of the Bible books.

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
To tell the truth, no one knows the complexion of Our Lord or the writers of the Bible books.

.... and nor does it matter. Not a bit. Not at all.

Arsenios

Religious Affiliation
Eastern Orthodox
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
God bless

Well, I dunno about other groups, but you can ALWAYS tell a Swede...
Granted, you can't tell him very much, mind you...
Though doubtless more than those conniving Russians, no question...
But those blond haired blue eyed Swedes are a pickle all to themselves!

I mean, what was God thinking??

Do you think He intended the differences so we could all be race-baiting each other?
And then correcting each othere with moral superiority?

Racism is no longer an excuse in the US of A...

It used to be...

Before M.L. King...

I saw it myself and lived through it...

Arsenios

Top Bottom