Zucchini Recipes Needed

Ruth

Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
The Zuchinni Lasagna is diabetic friendly, too.

TurtleHare

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Chop up your zucchini along with tomatoes and onions and add garlic and salt to to mix then bake it in a casserole dish in a 350 oven for about a half hour. I've seen variations that add some cheeses like shredded or parmesan but that doesn't keep it healthy does it?

Ruth

Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Chop up your zucchini along with tomatoes and onions and add garlic and salt to to mix then bake it in a casserole dish in a 350 oven for about a half hour. I've seen variations that add some cheeses like shredded or parmesan but that doesn't keep it healthy does it?
If you don't eat a lot of other fats, some fat is good from cheese. Also there is low fat cheese now to choose from. :)

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes

I did a stovetop variation yesterday for dinner and again for lunch! Thank you!! It was So good!

I halved a purple onion and diced it and then heated up 2 tbsp Olive oil and cooked the onion in it until it was pink. Then I added chopped zucchini and halved cherry tomatoes from my garden along with salt and garlic powder. That was cooked for about 5 minutes and then I added fresh chopped Basil from my garden.

It was excellent!! Such good fresh flavor and so healthy.

I'm out of cherry tomatoes now that are ripe and almost out of zucchini. The rains we have been having are ruining my garden! It's so flooded and the plants are getting split from the torrential downpours!

Top Bottom