Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
==============================================================================================

Post #199 (MennoSota):
You have a weird concept of apostolic/post apostolic that is unnecessary.

Is MennoSota stating that no beliefs and concepts of pagan origin were grafted into “church” doctrine in Post-Apostolic times? Or perhaps that the insertion of those unscriptural additions and modifications, can be considered acceptable, and therefore of no importance?

==============================================================================================

Post #189 (MennoSota once again):
You confuse everyone being raised to judgment with the elect for whom Christ's atonement is effectual.

Notice that MennoSota thereby confirmed that a resurrection of all people will take place. (As Acts 24:15 states.)

The question remains: if “the elect for whom Christ's atonement is effectual”, are not included in the “everyone being raised to judgment”, then who are the “just”, and what is their fate?

The “I don't follow your thought at all. of Post #191, hardly seems an adequate response. A sound explanation will overcome any notion that that response was an attempt to avoid the issue.

I hope MennoSota elects to give that explanation.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I want to vote if this is an election!

:smirk:

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married

Post #199 (MennoSota):

Is MennoSota stating that no beliefs and concepts of pagan origin were grafted into “church” doctrine in Post-Apostolic times? Or perhaps that the insertion of those unscriptural additions and modifications, can be considered acceptable, and therefore of no importance?

Post #189 (MennoSota once again):

Notice that MennoSota thereby confirmed that a resurrection of all people will take place. (As Acts 24:15 states.)

The question remains: if “the elect for whom Christ's atonement is effectual”, are not included in the “everyone being raised to judgment”, then who are the “just”, and what is their fate?

The “I don't follow your thought at all. of Post #191, hardly seems an adequate response. A sound explanation will overcome any notion that that response was an attempt to avoid the issue.

I hope MennoSota elects to give that explanation.

There is the Judgement Seat of Christ for those who are the faithful and then there is the Great White Throne Judgement for everyone else so yes we will all face a Judgement either one or the other

Top Bottom