Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
What is love? 2 John 1:6 This is love: to walk according to his commandments. And this is the commandment: that you walk in love, as you have learned from the beginning.

Is there less to Love than this or more?

RichWh1

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
What is love? 2 John 1:6 This is love: to walk according to his commandments. And this is the commandment: that you walk in love, as you have learned from the beginning.

Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. The one who does not love does not know God, for God is love. By this the love of God was manifested in us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world so that we might live through Him. In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has seen God at any time; if we love one another, God abides in us, and His love is perfected in us. By this we know that we abide in Him and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit.
1 John 4:7-13 NASB

21*He who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him.” Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him. 24*He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine, but the Father’s who sent Me.
John 14:21,23-24 NASB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes

Amen.

RichWh1

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
1 John 4:10-11 NASB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
1 Corinthians 13 gives us a pretty good description of what love looks like

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Jeremiah 31:1-3
“At that time, declares the LORD, I will be the God of all the clans of Israel, and they shall be my people.”
Thus says the LORD: “The people who survived the sword found grace in the wilderness; when Israel sought for rest, the LORD appeared to him from far away. I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you.

Top Bottom