What are valued concribers

dogs4thewin

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
The purple color? What are they like how do you get that?

~Jo~

The Cakeslayer
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Liberal
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
No
I think you might find that its a valued contributor .. it means you give money or something to the site to help run it or pay for something to use on site unless I'm wrong.. Then if you do this they change your name to purple to let members know .

dogs4thewin

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
I think you might find that its a valued contributor .. it means you give money or something to the site to help run it or pay for something to use on site unless I'm wrong.. Then if you do this they change your name to purple to let members know .
I just was not sure if it was that, a certain number of posts or what? I am wondering does a member have the option of NOT having their color changed?

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Atheist
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
In Relationship
...What are they like how do you get that?

A good start would be to show up at Romanos' house every Saturday morning to thoroughly detail his car...involving Q-tips and soft-bristle toothbrushes. I may or may not be correct though. :newangel:

Romanos

God is good.
Executive Administrator
Community Team
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Lol Mark. :p

Valued Contributors are members who are given an honorary title for their contributions to the site. This can be done through contributions while on Staff, contributions through posting, there is not a set requirement, but this title would be given out by the Administrators.

Supporting Member which is the gold username is where you be financially supporting the site.

I just was not sure if it was that, a certain number of posts or what? I am wondering does a member have the option of NOT having their color changed?

Can you explain what you mean by not having their color changed?

dogs4thewin

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Lol Mark. :p

Valued Contributors are members who are given an honorary title for their contributions to the site. This can be done through contributions while on Staff, contributions through posting, there is not a set requirement, but this title would be given out by the Administrators.

Supporting Member which is the gold username is where you be financially supporting the site.

Can you explain what you mean by not having their color changed?
In other words, if I were to donate money, and say I did not want the membership to know would I have to have my username go gold?

Romanos

God is good.
Executive Administrator
Community Team
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
In other words, if I were to donate money, and say I did not want the membership to know would I have to have my username go gold?

If you desired to not have the Supporting Member color or title, we could make the change for you. :)

dogs4thewin

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
If you desired to not have the Supporting Member color or title, we could make the change for you. :)
Oh so by default people who donate have their name changed. If they do not want it they have to tell the staff to change it back?

Romanos

God is good.
Executive Administrator
Community Team
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Oh so by default people who donate have their name changed. If they do not want it they have to tell the staff to change it back?

Yes, it's a way of recognizing those who have financially supported the site. If they so desire as to not have a gold username, we have no problem fixing it for them. :)

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Atheist
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
In Relationship
Romanos, if you set the usergroup up with "Can override primary group title/markup" set to "Yes" and then add people to the group as a secondary group, then they can choose for themselves in their UserCP which markup to use for their username.

overridemarkup.jpg

Romanos

God is good.
Executive Administrator
Community Team
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Romanos, if you set the usergroup up with "Can override primary group title/markup" set to "Yes" and then add people to the group as a secondary group, then they can choose for themselves in their UserCP which markup to use for their username.

attachment.php

Good idea, I went ahead and fixed this. :)

Tigger

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Yes
A good start would be to show up at Romanos' house every Saturday morning to thoroughly detail his car...involving Q-tips and soft-bristle toothbrushes. I may or may not be correct though. :newangel:
:drum:

Top Bottom