CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      5.46%
      Quote Originally Posted by Lämmchen View Post
      I live in this country...so that is why the "we". Maybe you didn't understand I'm American? I've never starved a child and I don't personally separate children from their parents. Does that satisfy your curiosity?
      You shouldn't be made out as if you were a criminal when you aren't and the ones who have committed an illegal activity are held in higher esteem as if it is okay for them to do something illegal. What other laws are they allowed to break all in the name of escaping persecution from their countries, would it be okay for them to steal to feed their starving children? Suffer the little children to come to me? Would Jesus' words be twisted to approve more crime?

2. Likes Lämmchen liked this post
      Arsenios is offline Veteran Member
      Mood:
      ----

Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      CH Challenge
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      87.13%
      Quote Originally Posted by TangledWeb View Post
      You shouldn't be made out as if you were a criminal when you aren't and the ones who have committed an illegal activity are held in higher esteem as if it is okay for them to do something illegal. What other laws are they allowed to break all in the name of escaping persecution from their countries, would it be okay for them to steal to feed their starving children? Suffer the little children to come to me? Would Jesus' words be twisted to approve more crime?
      A simple little law that would receive their application and send them back into Mexico would take care of it...
      Applying for assylum cannot be a "right of entry" into the US...
      Nor bringing your child...

I have seen shoplifting pregnant mothers using their pregnancy and their children to avoid arrest here in the states... And with huge attitudes about "How dare you..." trying to enforce their demands as they started fighting when 7-9 months pregnant... And "Don't you EVEN touch my child!" When they find out it doesn't matter, and they are going to be cited and released no matter what they protest, they give it up... We can do this with citizens, because we know who they are... We cannot do so with foreigners at the borders showing up using their children as tickets into the country... Who once released are utterly unaccountable... The children are placed into relatives' homes, and failing that into Foster Families... These are all tracked, and doing a better job would be a good thing... Indeed, we should have a better - eg larger - policy of migrant workers coming here...

Some migrant workers who went from Egypt to Lybia for work were publically beheaded on the sands of the beach on the ocean there by radical jihadis... We do not do that, and we have compassion for those who try to enter, who were encouraged by the previous administration to come... It is a worthwhile issue... It is not going to be solved by hardening the political rhetoric on the left... Or on the right for that matter...

The whole matter is simply being used as an open borders tool to overwhelm the integrity of our borders...
      As such, it is a back-door propaganda ploy to avoid openly discussing the issue of open borders...
      I think we have charities in the countries from which these folks originated...
      As a country, we simply cannot open our border and let all comers come and stay...

As a person, one can invite a visitor to come and stay awhile...

And one can support a family in their own country...

The assault on our borders is a tribute to the value of our free institutions and the rule of Law and not the rule of men in this ongoing experiment in freedom and self-rule known as the United States of America... We are shifting into a secular state as the number of Christians declines - Will we be able to keep the Faith given once for all to the Saints in a country where governing forces are becoming ever more exceedingly secular...

But the Liberty Bell did crack...

It was only the Roman Empire that became Christian when it moved to Constantinople that lasted a thousand years...

How long can any secular-only government last?

Arsenios
      Last edited by Arsenios; 07-04-2018 at 04:18 PM.

4. Likes RichWh1 liked this post
      Pray RichWh1 prayed
      MennoSota is offline Expert Member
      Mood:
      ----

CH Cash
      CH Challenge
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      13.27%
      Indeed, may God be merciful. And may God break through your chains that bind you.
      Quote Originally Posted by davedajobauk View Post
      deleted

UNSUBSCRIBE ME _ membership & notifications

The bias of Management disgusts me
      and I WILL NOT walk in your-ways
      NOR, will I accept your assertion to being a LEGAL resident of the Americas

You, are entitled to your opinion _ as am I

NOW 'DELETE' ME

You, have no-understanding of the word "JUSTIFICATION"

May the Lord have mercy on us

davedajobauk

Tuesday
      July 03 2018
      msg: - 15.23 hrs BST (British Summer Time)

6. Likes Arsenios liked this post
      MoreCoffee is offline Gold Member
      Girding loins for the battle.

Mood:
      Awesome

CH Cash
      CH Challenge
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      5.55%
      Quote Originally Posted by Lämmchen View Post
      I live in this country...so that is why the "we". Maybe you didn't understand I'm American? I've never starved a child and I don't personally separate children from their parents. Does that satisfy your curiosity?
      Some "Americans" do separate parents from their children and some "Americans" do keep the separated children in detention away from their parents. If "we" means "Americans" then some of them do what you say you do not do, right?
      Pope Gregory I was well known for his alms to the poor, and he gave quite generously of the riches donated to the Church by the wealthy people of Rome. Everything from money to land was given to the poor in some fashion. He made clear to his subordinates that their duty was to relieve the distress faced by the poor.

He ordered his clergy to go out into the streets to find and care for the poor in person.

MennoSota is offline Expert Member
      Mood:
      ----

CH Cash
      CH Challenge
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      13.27%
      Quote Originally Posted by MoreCoffee View Post
      Some "Americans" do separate parents from their children and some "Americans" do keep the separated children in detention away from their parents. If "we" means "Americans" then some of them do what you say you do not do, right?
      I have a friend who is a social worker in Hennepin County (city of Minneapolis). She routinely has to have children removed from their homes and placed in foster care facilities due to various parental problems like drug addiction, violence in the home, molestation, criminal activity, etc. Would you rather she left the children to suffer at the hands of unfit persons in the home, MC?