• Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Introductions Corner - Thread: Do You Love Me ?

psalms 91 is offline Silver Member
      Supporting Member
      Mood:
      Happy

Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (2,020,850 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      77.16%
      Quote Originally Posted by davedajobauk View Post
      Not me ?

To be fair_ my view is that I have been 'cheated' [deceived] into believing false-testimony along with other Christians
      Which, is to say that we believe in something that was WRITTEN by those whom profess and study Judaism
      whilst knowing, that what they are writing, is-untrue (not in accordance with their Bible ~ OT, Hebrew Bible, Tanakh)

I agree, that if, I were Jewish... I too would be only too aware of those that suffered, in, what the Jews allege was a Holocaust

I do not "have it in-for any-religion"
      But I do have sufficient 'nous' ~to go looking for 'facts' (substantiation) within peer-reviewed literature

While on this matter, I add a similar 'reflection' concerning the Roman Catholic's veneration
      of Jesus' Mother, Mary ~above her Son 'The Lord Jesus', that is, if, I understand it correctly

No I am not "HAVING A GO" at other religions
      ~asking why ? does tend to receive accusations and remonstrations_ Just look at 'responses' to my first posts here today

"UNCHRISTIAN"

I am sorry, I do the best I can with my First Language
      It just goes to show, that Open Conversation, begins with preset determinations and presumptions

ie: CLOSED MINDS

And yet the Open Mind sees 'American Settlers' as so-much worse than Hitler and his Nazis
      having slaughtered and dispossessed many millions of American Natives_ tore away their children
      to make them AMERICANS _ **Children's remains found, in mass graves near orphanages [US] ?

Attachment 1073

Figures approaching 100 million, are very disturbing, especially considering the 'STICK' given to Hitler and the Nazis
      The kettle, becoming-dirtier than the pot

dave
      To be fair this can be said of almost any country if you go back to its founding and a few even well after founding
      Isaiah 40:31

MoreCoffee is offline Silver Member
      Girding loins for the battle.

Mood:
      Awesome

CH Cash
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      2.42%
      Quote Originally Posted by psalms 91 View Post
      To be fair this can be said of almost any country if you go back to its founding and a few even well after founding
      The European settlers in the "new world" brought "old world" diseases with them and the native peoples of the "new world" had no immunity to those diseases so they died in the plagues that the settlers brought with themselves. That was a terrible thing and the subsequent "conquest" of the "new world" by the European settlers was cruel and terrible while at the same time being largely the same in execution and character as any conquering people inflicted upon the conquered. So as bad as it was it is not the same as systematic and carefully devised genocide such as the Nazi leadership created and then imposed upon Jewish and Slavic peoples in the lands that they conquered. So I think that you, brother psalms 91, are being far too Irenic with the spurious claims of your interlocutor.
      Pope Gregory I was well known for his alms to the poor, and he gave quite generously of the riches donated to the Church by the wealthy people of Rome. Everything from money to land was given to the poor in some fashion. He made clear to his subordinates that their duty was to relieve the distress faced by the poor.

He ordered his clergy to go out into the streets to find and care for the poor in person.

Supporting Member
      Mood:
      Happy

Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (2,020,850 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      77.16%
      Quote Originally Posted by MoreCoffee View Post
      The European settlers in the "new world" brought "old world" diseases with them and the native peoples of the "new world" had no immunity to those diseases so they died in the plagues that the settlers brought with themselves. That was a terrible thing and the subsequent "conquest" of the "new world" by the European settlers was cruel and terrible while at the same time being largely the same in execution and character as any conquering people inflicted upon the conquered. So as bad as it was it is not the same as systematic and carefully devised genocide such as the Nazi leadership created and then imposed upon Jewish and Slavic peoples in the lands that they conquered. So I think that you, brother psalms 91, are being far too Irenic with the spurious claims of your interlocutor.
      I agree, my only point being that almost every country has something in its past, as you pointed out it was the norm with the conqueror. Just making an observation, neither condemning or praising it

4. Likes MoreCoffee liked this post
      MoreCoffee is offline Silver Member
      Girding loins for the battle.

Mood:
      Awesome

CH Cash
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      2.42%
      Quote Originally Posted by MoreCoffee View Post
      Why pick on the Jews?

Seems to me that many Jews had a very rough ride last century.

I think of Judaism as one of many monotheistic religions that are not within the barque of saint Peter.

Not me ?

To be fair_ my view is that I have been 'cheated' [deceived] into believing false-testimony along with other Christians
      Which, is to say that we believe in something that was WRITTEN by those whom profess and study Judaism
      whilst knowing, that what they are writing, is-untrue (not in accordance with their Bible ~ OT, Hebrew Bible, Tanakh)

I agree, that if, I were Jewish... I too would be only too aware of those that suffered, in, what the Jews allege was a Holocaust

I do not "have it in-for any-religion"
      But I do have sufficient 'nous' ~to go looking for 'facts' (substantiation) within peer-reviewed literature

While on this matter, I add a similar 'reflection' concerning the Roman Catholic's veneration
      of Jesus' Mother, Mary ~above her Son 'The Lord Jesus', that is, if, I understand it correctly

No I am not "HAVING A GO" at other religions
      ~asking why ? does tend to receive accusations and remonstrations_ Just look at 'responses' to my first posts here today

"UNCHRISTIAN"

I am sorry, I do the best I can with my First Language
      It just goes to show, that Open Conversation, begins with preset determinations and presumptions

ie: CLOSED MINDS

And yet the Open Mind sees 'American Settlers' as so-much worse than Hitler and his Nazis
      having slaughtered and dispossessed many millions of American Natives_ tore away their children
      to make them AMERICANS _ **Children's remains found, in mass graves near orphanages [US] ?

Attachment 1073

Figures approaching 100 million, are very disturbing, especially considering the 'STICK' given to Hitler and the Nazis
      The kettle, becoming-dirtier than the pot

dave
      I can't help but think that your reply is very disproportionate to the post that you replied to. And I cannot help but notice how bereft of credible supporting documentation your claims are. You appear to deny the Nazi government and military's systematic killing of Slavic people and Jews in the lands that the Nazis conquered. The documentation supporting the systematic killing that occurred is abundant. The war crimes trials at Nuremberg along with numerous Nazi documents taken from Nazi government archives at the end of the war still exist and can be viewed online or in the archives in which they are kept today. Even YouTube has documentary videos covering some of the material used in the prosecution of Nazi war criminals.

Pope Gregory I was well known for his alms to the poor, and he gave quite generously of the riches donated to the Church by the wealthy people of Rome. Everything from money to land was given to the poor in some fashion. He made clear to his subordinates that their duty was to relieve the distress faced by the poor.

He ordered his clergy to go out into the streets to find and care for the poor in person.

6. Likes RichWh1 liked this post
      Pray RichWh1 prayed
      ImaginaryDay2 is offline Expert Member
      Supporting Member
      O Lord, You keep safe both man
      and animal.

Mood:
      Friendly

Country
      Canada
      CH Cash
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (5,693 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      2.57%
      "Preset determinations and presumptions", Dave? You were clear in your first post who you were, and even made a point of telling us your views. Your surprise at the responses should not be so incredulous.
      I Hope This HelpsTM

davedajobauk is offline Apprentice Member
      Widow/Widower
      Mood:
      Awesome

Country
      Great Britain
      CH Cash
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      90.82%
      Firstly, I wish to thank you for your replies

At first-read of those replies, I am informed, that the 'information' you have 'memorized'
      is the account, that is most globally-accepted, post-war [herd knowledge]

I wished (with my OP)_ to alert everyone, ~as to where I might be 'coming-from'
      with MY VIEW of such 'past-allegations'
      _for-reason, I do not wish to go to war with anyone
      I am not taking a stand against Judaism, nor am I engaging in "Anti Semitism"
      Religion, is not the crux of my inability to believe those mainstream accounts of a Holocaust
      Certainly, for many Jewish families the war, meant loss of families and destruction of property
      Hey ho! so did many other nations suffer, painful losses

BUT, as upsetting as the announced 'news' (allegations) has been, since receipt of those 'claims', the facts
      themselves, must, remain UNPROVEN for, that Six Million figure
      ie: was repeatedly FED to the world via: 'the world's press'
      just as it was, in later-references to such, during the Nazi War Trials

There is further information, out-there that maybe will reveal, to-others, the extent to which
      I am convinced that this 'account' has been contrived) to-appear as 'revelationist'
      ie: intended to shock and-to garner sympathy /empathy that would encourage other nations (Gentiles ?)
      to offer assistance and support and to enable Jewish people to surreptitiously assert (inveigle) themselves
      while under such-protection as was offered

For sure, we are able to AGREE, that many Jews actually died in WWII
      ie: at the hands of the Germans, in "Concentration Camps" * I do not dispute that

What was the Jewish population of Germany in 1933?

FACT*
      According to the census of June 16, 1933, the Jewish population of Germany, including the Saar region
      (which at that time was still under the administration of the League of Nations)
      was approximately 505,000 people (?)

BUT, by 1939 that figure had reduced to more or less half, of that figure

Wikipedia
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_...iliated_forces

But even that page appears to have been 'updated' by a Jew ~to increase the yield of 'disgust and abhorrence)
      by stating, that Nazi Germany contained many more Jews than the census of 1933
      Raul Hilberg (a Jew) seems to have contributed these INCREASED NUMBERS
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raul_Hilberg

It is now also being implied that there were many holocausts in other countries (?) which I believe to be embellishment
      to the overall 'portrait' being-painted

Later on, I will provide links to available pages (accounts) from those camps, where along with
      their names and the place of their seizure, the numbers then fall to a fraction of those quoted on the Wikipedia page

So, I stand on the grounds that LIES by Jews and their 'paid allies' have been created to elevate Jews above the Gentiles

FACT*
      I cannot sue someone in court for being Anti-Christian ? nor, for being ANTI BRITISH ?

I will show that
      education in Jewish Schools, Colleges and Universities, has no equal in the world
      I will post a list of CEO's and Owners of BIG business, Banks, Pharma, Industry, Media Management and owners
      and much more

to be continued:
      Last edited by davedajobauk; 06-08-2018 at 09:37 PM.
      If, it be at-all important to you, that you arrive at the BEST DESTINATION
      Prayerfully make a good-decision at each and every crossroads
      (djb 2008)​

davedajobauk is offline Apprentice Member
      Widow/Widower
      Mood:
      Awesome

Country
      Great Britain
      CH Cash
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      90.82%
      Incredulity is absent we all have opinion (on everything)
      WHERE and HOW we learned of things, affects how we see subsequent other-things
      Slavic= a person from one of those 'States' of the old Soviet Union
      Last edited by davedajobauk; 06-08-2018 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Creating a response plan /posting notes
      If, it be at-all important to you, that you arrive at the BEST DESTINATION
      Prayerfully make a good-decision at each and every crossroads
      (djb 2008)​

Supporting Member
      Mood:
      Happy

Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (2,020,850 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      77.16%
      Firstly, I wish to thank you for your replies

At first-read of those replies, I am informed, that the 'information' you have 'memorized'
      is the account, that is most globally-accepted, post-war [herd knowledge]

I wished (with my OP)_ to alert everyone, ~as to where I might be 'coming-from'
      with MY VIEW of such 'past-allegations'
      _for-reason, I do not wish to go to war with anyone
      I am not taking a stand against Judaism, nor am I engaging in "Anti Semitism"
      Religion, is not the crux of my inability to believe those mainstream accounts of a Holocaust
      Certainly, for many Jewish families the war, meant loss of families and destruction of property
      Hey ho! so did many other nations suffer, painful losses

BUT, as upsetting as the announced 'news' (allegations) has been, since receipt of those 'claims', the facts
      themselves, must, remain UNPROVEN for, that Six Million figure
      ie: was repeatedly FED to the world via: 'the world's press'
      just as it was, in later-references to such, during the Nazi War Trials

There is further information, out-there that maybe will reveal, to-others, the extent to which
      I am convinced that this 'account' has been contrived) to-appear as 'revelationist'
      ie: intended to shock and-to garner sympathy /empathy that would encourage other nations (Gentiles ?)
      to offer assistance and support and to enable Jewish people to surreptitiously assert (inveigle) themselves
      while under such-protection as was offered

For sure, we are able to AGREE, that many Jews actually died in WWII
      ie: at the hands of the Germans, in "Concentration Camps" * I do not dispute that

What was the Jewish population of Germany in 1933?

FACT*
      According to the census of June 16, 1933, the Jewish population of Germany, including the Saar region
      (which at that time was still under the administration of the League of Nations)
      was approximately 505,000 people (?)

BUT, by 1939 that figure had reduced to more or less half, of that figure

Wikipedia
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_...iliated_forces

But even that page appears to have been 'updated' by a Jew ~to increase the yield of 'disgust and abhorrence)
      by stating, that Nazi Germany contained many more Jews than the census of 1933
      Raul Hilberg (a Jew) seems to have contributed these INCREASED NUMBERS
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raul_Hilberg

It is now also being implied that there were many holocausts in other countries (?) which I believe to be embellishment
      to the overall 'portrait' being-painted

Later on, I will provide links to available pages (accounts) from those camps, where along with
      their names and the place of their seizure, the numbers then fall to a fraction of those quoted on the Wikipedia page

So, I stand on the grounds that LIES by Jews and their 'paid allies' have been created to elevate Jews above the Gentiles

FACT*
      I cannot sue someone in court for being Anti-Christian ? nor, for being ANTI BRITISH ?

I will show that
      education in Jewish Schools, Colleges and Universities, has no equal in the world
      I will post a list of CEO's and Owners of BIG business, Banks, Pharma, Industry, Media Management and owners
      and much more

to be continued:
      You may dispute that Jews died from other countries in the holocast but it is true that many were shipped from other countries, France and Belguim for instance to these camps

11. Likes RichWh1, davedajobauk liked this post
      Lämmchen is offline God's Lil Lamb
      Administrator
      Supporting Member
      Community Team
      Married
      Gloria In Excelsis Deo

Mood:
      Cool

Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (104,387 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      87.98%
      I had relatives who died in the Holocaust. Yes, it happened.
      "Christianity does not require more work but more trust." Pr. Jonathan Fisk
      "Bearing fruit does not make you a branch. A branch is a branch because it grows from the vine." Pr. Jonathan Fisk
      "A Christian's life is not defined by what the Christian does. It is defined by Christ and what He has done for us." Pr. Rolf David Preus

13. Likes RichWh1 liked this post
      Pray RichWh1 prayed
      Supporting Member
      Mood:
      Happy

Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (2,020,850 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      77.16%
      Quote Originally Posted by Lämmchen View Post
      I had relatives who died in the Holocaust. Yes, it happened.
      So sorry Lamm that was a terrible time.

15. Likes Lämmchen, davedajobauk liked this post
      Pray RichWh1 prayed