Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Today Canada invaded the USA using a new technology for its weapons. They have perfected the Aluminium super laser weapon and the Steel powered force shield. No one can stand against the Canadian Overlords! Help! Who will think of the Children!! Won't anybody think of the children???

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
China has retaliated against Donald's trade war with tariffs of its own, the EU starts imposing tariffs on USA goods on Friday, and the overlords of Canada, dread super weapon wielders and bane of USA security will impost tariffs on the first of July. Is this what people want?

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
China has retaliated against Donald's trade war with tariffs of its own, the EU starts imposing tariffs on USA goods on Friday, and the overlords of Canada, dread super weapon wielders and bane of USA security will impost tariffs on the first of July. Is this what people want?
Fine. China has undervalued their currency for years to undercut equal trade while Canada and Mexico have benefited from NAFTA while the US trade deficit drops. I also say that the rest of the world can pay for their own police force on the open seas. The US can stop enabling the rest of the world to sit back and do nothing.
Time for the Aussies to pay their own way. [emoji41]

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Fine. China has undervalued their currency for years to undercut equal trade while Canada and Mexico have benefited from NAFTA while the US trade deficit drops. I also say that the rest of the world can pay for their own police force on the open seas. The US can stop enabling the rest of the world to sit back and do nothing.
Time for the Aussies to pay their own way. [emoji41]

So far no trade war with Australia.

Beware the security threat from the Canadian Overlords! They are going to get you!! :scared::scared::scared:

:hiphiphooray:

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
So far no trade war with Australia.

Beware the security threat from the Canadian Overlords! They are going to get you!! :scared::scared::scared:

:hiphiphooray:
Meh...in Minnesota we beat the Canucks at their own sport. [emoji300]

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Meh...in Minnesota we beat the Canucks at their own sport. [emoji300]

That is small consolation for the USA's loss of technological, cultural, moral, and economic hegemony and the rise of the Canadian Overlords.

:shake:

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
That is small consolation for the USA's loss of technological, cultural, moral, and economic hegemony and the rise of the Canadian Overlords.

:shake:
Moral? You make me smile.

Confessional Lutheran

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Divorced
Yes
**Sighs** I was triggered last night by some severely anti- American cant at the " Only in Canada" Facebook page only last night. Not every American is personally invested in the Trump family. Not every American citizen can impeach a sitting president at will. Not every American supports Trump's international policies. Canadian citizens do have a beautiful country that they could ( and should) invest their dollars in. Americans should follow their example by touring some of the beautiful sights that the United States has to offer. Now, it's time for my morning devotions. God bless you all ( American, Canadian, British, Australian, etc.) this beautiful day. The birds are chirping outside the back door right now..

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
**Sighs** I was triggered last night by some severely anti- American cant at the " Only in Canada" Facebook page only last night. Not every American is personally invested in the Trump family. Not every American citizen can impeach a sitting president at will. Not every American supports Trump's international policies. Canadian citizens do have a beautiful country that they could ( and should) invest their dollars in. Americans should follow their example by touring some of the beautiful sights that the United States has to offer. Now, it's time for my morning devotions. God bless you all ( American, Canadian, British, Australian, etc.) this beautiful day. The birds are chirping outside the back door right now..

Indeed, under 50% of USA voters who voted in 2016 voted for Donald. So your Canadian Overlords will be merciful, I suspect, and spare the innocent ;)

Here it is night time and I am cooking some lentils, chickpeas, vegetables, garlic, chilli, curry powder, and coconut milk in a large container to be dinner and lunch and probably a second dinner and lunch served with Basmati rice.

I liked Canada when I visited Toronto and Vancouver in 2000 and 2001. It was beautiful and the people very friendly and kind. And since I was living in the USA at that time the similarity in culture between Canadians and Australians was a very welcome thing. It is always nice to fee at home when one is overseas. I regularly watch Canadian news The National is the main program that I watch. And I also fairly regularly watch USA PBS News Hour. So I make an effort to keep informed about that part of the world. I also watch French and German news and occasional Qatar news. All very helpful when one wants some alternate views for the days happenings. I have the good fortune to be retired so I can view these things on my computer as YouTube videos and it is very convenient.

Long live the revolution! :p

Tigger

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Those Canadians sure do love warm climates. The last few times my wife and I were in LatoAmerica (Panama y Mexico) there were as many if not more Canadian than American tourists.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Those Canadians sure do love warm climates. The last few times my wife and I were in LatoAmerica (Panama y Mexico) there were as many if not more Canadian than American tourists.

Yes indeed, they are heading south - assisted by the inexorable forces of gravity - to impose kindness and politeness on all who are in their path. So, beware, your country is in their path!

:groupheads:

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

I'm with you, but we have to remember that there are people who post primarily in order to get under everyone else's skin, not because they have anything important to say.

Last edited:

Confessional Lutheran

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Divorced
Yes
I'm with you, but we have to remember that there are people who post primarily in order to get under everyone else's skin, not because they have anything important to say.

That's true. I just unliked that particular page, anyway.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
There is a reason that 95% of Canadians live within 100 miles of the US...[emoji41]

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
There is a reason that 95% of Canadians live within 100 miles of the US...[emoji41]

Fact Check! about 87.4% of Canadians live within 100 miles / 160 km of the border with the USA.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Well, the reason for the disparity is that about 8% of them refuse to be counted, saying "You call this living???"

Top Bottom