Eve thought Cain was the Messiah

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Is there supposed to be a connection here? What does the mathematics of silver for the tabernacle in Exodus 38:27 have to do with Eve and Cain?

Even while you sleep among the sheep pens, the wings of my dove are sheathed with silver, its feathers with shining gold."

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Even while you sleep among the sheep pens, the wings of my dove are sheathed with silver, its feathers with shining gold."

Cain was destroyed along with all of its seed.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Cain was destroyed along with all of its seed.

Okay. I'm still not getting why that connects to Eve and what she assumed when she gave birth to him.

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Okay. I'm still not getting why that connects to Eve and what she assumed when she gave birth to him.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

If you have not been taught by the Ruach Hakodesh then there is little to nothing I can help you with lammchen.
The Holy One, blessed be the Name, spoke quite clearly about the blood of the righteous from havel to zechariah.

And chava gave birth to seth, a seed.
The very lineage that was preserved for ten generations till noach and his three sons, seed, were delivered.

And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another {[seed]} instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.

Last edited:

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I have no idea what you are talking about.

If you have not been taught by the Ruach Hakodesh then there is little to nothing I can help you with lammchen.
The Holy One, blessed be the Name, spoke quite clearly about the blood of the righteous from havel to zechariah.

And chava gave birth to seth, a seed.
The very lineage that was preserved for ten generations till noach and his three sons, seed, were delivered.

And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another {[seed]} instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.

Did you read my OP?

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Did you read my OP?

Yes,
And i have no idea what you are talking about.
So I went about to feed the sheep.

Sorry, if you heard or read somewhere that eve assumed anything of the sort.
The proper teaching is what I was trying to show you.
Yet you have avoided the holy scriptures.

Under the law for ten generations is only a segment of Torah.
The parrallels should be obvious to those who are mature enough for meat.

if not, then they will need to return to the sincere milk of truth.
1 tim.
"But women will be saved through childbearing--if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety."

Blessed be the Holy One.

Last edited:

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Did you read my OP?

The context of first born is as chava described. The same as handed down to moshe instructing that every firstborn male to break the matrix....etc.. is dedicated.

shemot(exodus 13
The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Consecrate to me every firstborn male. The first offspring of every womb among the Israelites belongs to me, whether human or animal.”
Then Moses said to the people, “Commemorate this day, the day you came out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery, because the Lord brought you out of it with a mighty hand. Eat nothing containing yeast. 4 Today, in the month of Aviv, you are leaving.

And so pertaining to judgement the Lord said vengence is His. And such was visited upon all of the seed of cain.
Leaving only Noach, and three sons, who are the table of nations.
silver and bread
Leaning back against Jesus, he asked him, “Lord, who is it?”

26 Jesus answered, “It is the one to whom I will give this piece of bread when I have dipped it in the dish.” Then, dipping the piece of bread, he gave it to Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot.

While I was with them, I protected and preserved them by Your name, the name You gave Me. Not one of them has been lost, except the son of destruction, so that the Scripture would be fulfilled

just as i warned the readers about this on another occasion., judas is of the evil one.

Last edited:

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
The context of first born is as chava described. The same as handed down to moshe instructing that every firstborn male to break the matrix....etc.. is dedicated.

shemot(exodus 13
The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Consecrate to me every firstborn male. The first offspring of every womb among the Israelites belongs to me, whether human or animal.”
Then Moses said to the people, “Commemorate this day, the day you came out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery, because the Lord brought you out of it with a mighty hand. Eat nothing containing yeast. 4 Today, in the month of Aviv, you are leaving.

And so pertaining to judgement the Lord said vengence is His. And such was visited upon all of the seed of cain.
Leaving only Noach, and three sons, who are the table of nations.
silver and bread
Leaning back against Jesus, he asked him, “Lord, who is it?”

26 Jesus answered, “It is the one to whom I will give this piece of bread when I have dipped it in the dish.” Then, dipping the piece of bread, he gave it to Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot.

While I was with them, I protected and preserved them by Your name, the name You gave Me. Not one of them has been lost, except the son of destruction, so that the Scripture would be fulfilled

just as i warned the readers about this on another occasion., judas is of the evil one.

lammchen,
Who here knows the number of silver bases that are attributed to the instructions given about the Mishkan(tabernacle?

And the Word (Christ) became flesh (human, incarnate) and tabernacled (fixed His tent of flesh, lived awhile) among us; and we [actually] saw His glory (His honor, His majesty), such glory as an only begotten son receives from his father, full of grace (favor, loving-kindness) and truth.

Last edited:

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Genesis 4:1-15

Here is an article about it

https://kimberlinglutheran.com/2011/09/04/genesis-41-15-eve-cain-and-the-messiah/
"Indeed, God had promised a Messiah. But He never said it would be Eve’s first child–or even one of Eve’s children. Genesis 5:3 tells us that children are conceived in the image of their father. This means for a child to be the Messiah, he would have to have God as His Father!

This is something that Eve didn’t consider as she cried out, “I have gotten a man–the Lord!” Cain’s name comes from the Hebrew word meaning “to get.” Cain’s name shows the hope she had. Eve believed that she had given birth to the one whom God had promised would win salvation for her. But as she realizes that Cain is not the promised Messiah, her hope fades.

When Eve gives birth to her next son, she names him “Abel.” This name means “vanity” or “emptiness.” She doesn’t believe that Abel will be the Messiah. Eve realizes that her timing is off. The name “Abel” shows that.

Yet, Eve didn’t know how different the faith of her sons would be. She didn’t know that her son, Abel, would more faithfully point forward to the Messiah than Cain would. For when the time came for Eve’s sons to give the Lord an offering, only Abel realized that, without sacrificed blood, there is no forgiveness of sins."

Simply put,
This is luciferian filth.
The internet is full of these types of counterfeits.
Be vigilant readers.
Blasphemy of the highest order in calling the Most High a liar.
Cain is the serpents seed and was never forgiven.
Just as Judas betrayed Yeshua, and as the Lord plainly states, is of the evil one and it would of been better if they were never born.

There is a similar type of false teaching circulating over the internet that calls our Lord a Liar in condeming judas also.

Again.
Be vigilant readers.

Blessings Always

Last edited:

atpollard

Religious Affiliation
Baptist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
How many bases of silver are given in the mishkan instructions?

[Exo 38:27 NIV] 27 The 100 talents of silver were used to cast the bases for the sanctuary and for the curtain--100 bases from the 100 talents, one talent for each base.

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
[Exo 38:27 NIV] 27 The 100 talents of silver were used to cast the bases for the sanctuary and for the curtain--100 bases from the 100 talents, one talent for each base.

Amen,
Does the number remind you of anything else?

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Simply put,
This is luciferian filth.
The internet is full of these types of counterfeits.
Be vigilant readers.
Blasphemy of the highest order in calling the Most High a liar.
Cain is the serpents seed and was never forgiven.
Just as Judas betrayed Yeshua, and as the Lord plainly states, is of the evil one and it would of been better if they were never born.

There is a similar type of false teaching circulating over the internet that calls our Lord a Liar in condeming judas also.

Again.
Be vigilant readers.

Blessings Always

I think you are mistaking what I wrote. Eve, when she actually gave birth thought that she had given birth to the Messiah because God had promised to deliver one. No where else did I say that she continued with that belief and I'm sure she found out very soon that she was wrong in her thinking.

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
I think you are mistaking what I wrote. Eve, when she actually gave birth thought that she had given birth to the Messiah because God had promised to deliver one. No where else did I say that she continued with that belief and I'm sure she found out very soon that she was wrong in her thinking.

And she continued to bear his brother Abel, and Abel was a shepherd of flocks, and Cain was a tiller of the soil. בוַתֹּ֣סֶף לָלֶ֔דֶת אֶת־אָחִ֖יו אֶת־הָ֑בֶל וַֽיְהִי־הֶ֨בֶל֙ רֹ֣עֵה צֹ֔אן וְקַ֕יִן הָיָ֖ה עֹבֵ֥ד אֲדָמָֽה:

3Now it came to pass at the end of days, that Cain brought of the fruit of the soil an offering to the Lord. גוַיְהִ֖י מִקֵּ֣ץ יָמִ֑ים וַיָּבֵ֨א קַ֜יִן מִפְּרִ֧י הָֽאֲדָמָ֛ה מִנְחָ֖ה לַֽיהֹוָֽה:
4And Abel he too brought of the firstborn of his flocks and of their fattest, and the Lord turned to Abel and to his offering. דוְהֶ֨בֶל הֵבִ֥יא גַם־ה֛וּא מִבְּכֹר֥וֹת צֹאנ֖וֹ וּמֵֽחֶלְבֵהֶ֑ן וַיִּ֣שַׁע יְהֹוָ֔ה אֶל־הֶ֖בֶל וְאֶל־מִנְחָתֽוֹ:

5But to Cain and to his offering He did not turn, and it annoyed Cain exceedingly, and his countenance fell. הוְאֶל־קַ֥יִן וְאֶל־מִנְחָת֖וֹ לֹ֣א שָׁעָ֑ה וַיִּ֤חַר לְקַ֨יִן֙ מְאֹ֔ד וַיִּפְּל֖וּ פָּנָֽיו:

6And the Lord said to Cain, "Why are you annoyed, and why has your countenance fallen? ווַיֹּ֥אמֶר יְהֹוָ֖ה אֶל־קָ֑יִן לָ֚מָּה חָ֣רָה לָ֔ךְ וְלָ֖מָּה נָֽפְל֥וּ פָנֶֽיךָ:
7Is it not so that if you improve, it will be forgiven you? If you do not improve, however, at the entrance, sin is lying, and to you is its longing, but you can rule over it." זהֲל֤וֹא אִם־תֵּיטִיב֙ שְׂאֵ֔ת וְאִם֙ לֹ֣א תֵיטִ֔יב לַפֶּ֖תַח חַטָּ֣את רֹבֵ֑ץ וְאֵלֶ֨יךָ֙ תְּשׁ֣וּקָת֔וֹ וְאַתָּ֖ה תִּמְשָׁל־בּֽוֹ:

8And Cain spoke to Abel his brother, and it came to pass when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother and slew him. חוַיֹּ֥אמֶר קַ֖יִן אֶל־הֶ֣בֶל אָחִ֑יו וַֽיְהִי֙ בִּֽהְיוֹתָ֣ם בַּשָּׂדֶ֔ה וַיָּ֥קָם קַ֛יִן אֶל־הֶ֥בֶל אָחִ֖יו וַיַּֽהַרְגֵֽהוּ:

9And the Lord said to Cain, "Where is Abel your brother?" And he said, "I do not know. Am I my brother's keeper?" טוַיֹּ֤אמֶר יְהֹוָה֙ אֶל־קַ֔יִן אֵ֖י הֶ֣בֶל אָחִ֑יךָ וַיֹּ֨אמֶר֙ לֹ֣א יָדַ֔עְתִּי הֲשֹׁמֵ֥ר אָחִ֖י אָנֹֽכִי:
10And He said, "What have you done? Hark! Your brother's blood cries out to Me from the earth. יוַיֹּ֖אמֶר מֶ֣ה עָשִׂ֑יתָ ק֚וֹל דְּמֵ֣י אָחִ֔יךָ צֹֽעֲקִ֥ים אֵלַ֖י מִן־הָֽאֲדָמָֽה:
11And now, you are cursed even more than the ground, which opened its mouth to take your brother's blood from your hand. יאוְעַתָּ֖ה אָר֣וּר אָ֑תָּה מִן־הָֽאֲדָמָה֙ אֲשֶׁ֣ר פָּֽצְתָ֣ה אֶת־פִּ֔יהָ לָקַ֛חַת אֶת־דְּמֵ֥י אָחִ֖יךָ מִיָּדֶֽךָ:

12When you till the soil, it will not continue to give its strength to you; you shall be a wanderer and an exile in the land." יבכִּ֤י תַֽעֲבֹד֙ אֶת־הָ֣אֲדָמָ֔ה לֹֽא־תֹסֵ֥ף תֵּֽת־כֹּחָ֖הּ לָ֑ךְ נָ֥ע וָנָ֖ד תִּֽהְיֶ֥ה בָאָֽרֶץ:

“For no good tree produces bad fruit, nor does a bad tree produce good fruit. 44 Each tree is recognized by its own fruit — figs aren’t picked from thorn bushes, nor grapes from a briar patch. 45 The good person produces good things from the store of good in his heart, while the evil person produces evil things from the store of evil in his heart. For his mouth speaks what overflows from his heart.

tilling the soil.
“Treat other people as you would like them to treat you. 32 What credit is it to you if you love only those who love you? Why, even sinners love those who love them. 33 What credit is it to you if you do good only to those who do good to you? Even sinners do that. 34 What credit is it to you if you lend only to those who you expect will pay you back? Even sinners lend to each other, expecting to be repaid in full. 35 But love your enemies, do good, and lend expecting nothing back[Fruits with seeds]! Your reward[first fruits] will be great, and you will be children of Ha‘Elyon; for he is kind to the ungrateful and the wicked. 36 Show compassion, just as your Father shows compassion.

“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

9 “Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake(cain)? 11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! 12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

The assertion is nonsense, she continues on to bare havel (abel)
Twins.
I highly doubt she had time to think of anything other than the pain.
So after twins are born, which one would crush the serpent?

And as every one can read for themselves.

And Adam knew his wife again, and she bore a son, and she named him Seth, for God has given me other seed, instead of Abel, for Cain slew him. כהוַיֵּ֨דַע אָדָ֥ם עוֹד֙ אֶת־אִשְׁתּ֔וֹ וַתֵּ֣לֶד בֵּ֔ן וַתִּקְרָ֥א אֶת־שְׁמ֖וֹ שֵׁ֑ת כִּ֣י שָׁת־לִ֤י אֱלֹהִים֙ זֶ֣רַע אַחֵ֔ר תַּ֣חַת הֶ֔בֶל כִּ֥י הֲרָג֖וֹ קָֽיִן:

Last edited:

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Eve had hope that the promised Messiah would have been her firstborn. That was Cain. Obviously she realized her error that he wasn't the Messiah.

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Eve had hope that the promised Messiah would have been her firstborn. That was Cain. Obviously she realized her error that he wasn't the Messiah.

The article completely ignored abel all together.
This by definition is a deceptive pretense or tare.

Sure, chava might of thought of the seed to crush the serpent during her pregnancy.
But to go so far as to attribute anything good to cain is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
The article completely ignored abel all together.
This by definition is a deceptive pretense or tare.

Sure, chava might of thought of the seed to crush the serpent during her pregnancy.
But to go so far as to attribute anything good to cain is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

It wasn't an article about Abel. It was about Eve's first impression when she gave birth to her first born son and focused on the promise God had made. She believed in His promise for a Messiah and thought this was it...this is the one. But it turned out not to be the one.

If I were in Eve's situation with no other women around, I probably would have thought I'd give birth to the promised one too since God loved me still.

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single

“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise
and frustrate the intelligence of the intelligent.”
[a]

20 Where does that leave the philosopher, the Torah-teacher, or any of today’s thinkers? Hasn’t God made this world’s wisdom look pretty foolish? 21 For God’s wisdom ordained that the world, using its own wisdom, would not come to know him. Therefore God decided to use the “nonsense” [hevel] of what we proclaim as his means of saving those who come to trust in it. 22 Precisely because Jews ask for signs and Greeks try to find wisdom, 23 we go on proclaiming a Messiah executed on a stake as a criminal! To Jews this is an obstacle, and to Greeks it is nonsense; 24 but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, this same Messiah is God’s power and God’s wisdom! 25 For God’s “nonsense” is wiser than humanity’s “wisdom.”

And God’s “weakness” is stronger than humanity’s “strength.” 26 Just look at yourselves, brothers — look at those whom God has called! Not many of you are wise by the world’s standards, not many wield power or boast noble birth. 27 But God chose what the world considers nonsense[hevel] in order to shame the wise; God chose what the world considers weak in order to shame the strong; 28 and God chose what the world looks down on as common or regards as nothing in order to bring to nothing what the world considers important; 29 so that no one should boast before God. 30 It is his doing that you are united with the Messiah Yeshua. He has become wisdom for us from God, and righteousness [blood=havel] and holiness and redemption as well! 31 Therefore — as the Tanakh says — “Let anyone who wants to boast, boast about Adonai.”

I would rather not even discuss the filth that the article is espousing. it is obvious that there is no oil to the lamp to Teach.
a basic understanding of linguistics destroys the obvious intentional missrepresentantions of the original hebrew.
vanity is a word coming from latin.
and as ive already shown everyone reading here the errancy of a vulgar language used to describe Havel or even transliterate hevel.

the seal of the Living God does not give way to any of the fallen ones who conspired against heaven.
Just as Yeshua warned about the unforgivable sin. the doctrines of devils, cup of demons is being offering with bread sopped in wine.

Last edited:

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Well if you don't want to talk about the article then you don't really want to continue in the conversation either in my thread.

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
It wasn't an article about Abel. It was about Eve's first impression when she gave birth to her first born son and focused on the promise God had made. She believed in His promise for a Messiah and thought this was it...this is the one. But it turned out not to be the one.

If I were in Eve's situation with no other women around, I probably would have thought I'd give birth to the promised one too since God loved me still.

thats the premise of the snare lammchen.

to lure others into blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.
cup of demons

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Well if you don't want to talk about the article then you don't really want to continue in the conversation either in my thread.

If this is being taught to lutheran believers in Jesus(Yeshua?

then there is a very serious issue that needs to be addressed.
and there will be swift recompense to the false shepherds calling themselves anointed to minister a flame.
its one thing to boast in degrees of education, its another to boast while leading others into the pit.

Especially innocent Children that have no understanding nor maturity of spiritual armor.

Top Bottom