Will your aluminium hat protect you from the aliens?

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Aluminium hats for alluminati? I'm loosing track of what fallen angels are calling themselves lately....

I don't know anything really about the Illuminati.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
The "enlightened ones" were a group descended from Bavaria in 1776 who opposed "superstitions" of the Catholic Church much like how the "Science" community opposes Christianity today.
They were outlawed by the Bavarian government and were short lived.

Conspiracy theorist believe they survived "under ground" as a luciferien secret society who infiltrates government power and religious control to unite the world in a New World Order by luciferien indoctrination against Christianity in a secret agenda to create a one world government or world wide communist state and a utopia for them.

The bible warns us in revelation that this will eventually happen so I don't simply blow it off completely as a conspiracy theory myself... whether it is or isn't, I don't need a foil hat to survive just the mark of God on my forehead :)

Last edited:

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
I believe in the Illuminati and have seen its history. It is not hard to believe that there is a shadow government directing is it? Just look at us in the last 60 years or so

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I believe in the Illuminati and have seen its history. It is not hard to believe that there is a shadow government directing is it? Just look at us in the last 60 years or so
Yup. Like I said I cannot write it off as a conspiracy because the bible tells us that it will happen.
I researched the heck out of illuminati for years and there is much sound evidents that this devil has been pushing and pushing this agenda since the beginning.
My first insight into this was 10 years ago when an online evangelical sent me some dvds on demonic musical influences on the youth and it's very real and very subtle. There is a hidden initiation into their philosophical agenda and the western world is completely engulfed in it.
I am so blessed that he contacted me because it opened my eyes up to God, realizing that the bible was the word of truth all along!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

iBot

Droid Support
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
iBot can protect humans from things like this, we have hidden powers!

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

It was a small fraternal group in Europe that competed against Masonry in the late 1700s. Their objective was to be politically active and to direct or affect political change. It is said that they had a hand in the French Revolution of the 1790s, but their candidate did not prevail, and by the early to mid-1800s the movement had died out.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
It was a small fraternal group in Europe that competed against Masonry in the late 1700s. Their objective was to be politically active and to direct or affect political change. It is said that they had a hand in the French Revolution of the 1790s, but their candidate did not prevail, and by the early to mid-1800s the movement had died out.
The name resurfaced but it's not the original illuminate, the illuminate we hear of today refers to a shadow government which I believe has been active in the last century, distracting us with wars and liberalism -that came quick in the midst and has definitely conjured over the western world a hostile anti-christian movement unawares.
I simply refer to it as the 'devils movement' and if it were drawn out long enough it might have been detected sooner... but the devil is sneaky, came quick, and the world may have fallen in favor to the likes of Cain but the elect of God are always bright eyed and bushy tailed ready to expose evil corruption.
I do believe that the antichrist is hiding behind curtains just waiting for his call... as soon as Christianity falls asleep it will leave the Jewish and the Muslim world expecting a "messiah" to appear in the Holy Land... which has been prophesied.
The devil conspires against us but it is no "conspiracy" to Gods elect at all, stay vigilant and expose evils as the word says.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
-Ephesians 6:12-13

Last edited:

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
The name resurfaced but it's not the original illuminate, the illuminate we hear of today refers to a shadow government which I believe has been active in the last century, distracting us with wars and liberalism -that came quick in the midst and has definitely conjured over the western world a hostile anti-christian movement unawares..
All that is simply myth. Lots of people are titillated by such stories. And there are quite a number of people with websites, etc. who are more than eager to play the role, claiming to be the famous Illuminati.

While the general drift of Western society has been along the lines you mentioned, it was all due to natural historical developments, not to a handful of string-pullers conspiring from Belgium or somewhere else like that.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
No, all that is simply myth. And there are quite a number of people with websites, etc. claiming to be the famous Illuminati.

While the general drift of Western society has been along the lines you mentioned, it was all due to natural developments, not to a handful of string-pullers conspiring from Belgium or somewhere else like that.
Prove it [emoji41]

Well I don't personally adhere to reptilians or ancient astronauts but suggesting that its the western worlds decision to go this rout does not exempt the fact that there may also be an evil force or power that wishes to take advantage of it.
I do take to heart the 'as above so below' saying that as your weakness in sin is so above it may be, but Jesus counters it by holding that what one holds true on earth shall be held true in heaven... or on Earth as it is in Heaven... We can choose to be exempt from that which is corrupt by accepting Christ Jesus or we can include ourselves in the world by being paranoid and under the dominion of fear of other men... I am not afraid of the wickedness of the world that will be consumed in fire one bit, the giant is defeated so I am certainly not surprised or distressed of its attack.
Snake stomp dance!! [emoji216][emoji95][emoji126]

Last edited:

Pedrito

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

Illuminati illumination.

From luminaries within CH.

Cool!​

Last edited:

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Prove it [emoji41]

Well, you have that backwards, don't you? If someone says that an entity that is not known to exist actually does, it is up to him to show that that it does--not someone else. And merely saying that it does is not included as evidence. :)

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Well, you have that backwards, don't you? If someone says that an entity that is not known to exist actually does, it is up to him to show that that it does--not someone else. And merely saying that it does is not included as evidence. :)
I believe in a giant flying spaghetti monster that exist somewhere in the universe... disprove it [emoji41]

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I believe in a giant flying spaghetti monster that exist somewhere in the universe... disprove it [emoji41]

If you believe in him, its up to you to prove to the rest of us that he is real--if you want us also to believe he exists, that is. I don't. Whats more, I see no reason for believing in him.

Otherwise, that's just between you and yourself (much like your belief in a resurrected lluminati conspiracy is).

Last edited:

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes

The invisible pink teapot between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter is more real than the spaghetti monster! Heretic! ;)

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Before you dismiss the illuminati research a man named Albert Pike, the CFR and the bohemian grove some interesting reading there

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
If you believe in him, its up to you to prove to the rest of us that he is real--if you want us also to believe he exists, that is. I don't. Whats more, I see no reason for believing in him.

Otherwise, that's just between you and yourself (much like your belief in a resurrected lluminati conspiracy is).

I'm not alone in considering powers of wickedness in high places

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Me, neither.

I just try to finger the real enemies.
And who pray tell do you think that might be? Bankers? Other organizations? People like George Soros or committes likes the PACs

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
And who pray tell do you think that might be? Bankers? Other organizations? People like George Soros or committes likes the PACs

Perhaps it is Donald and his west wing?

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Top Bottom