Yes

ImaginaryDay2

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Maaaaaaany years ago I went on a trip with friends to the East coast. We spent a few days in Maine, then ferried to Nova Scotia for a day. I'd love to go back and spend more time visiting Nova Scotia and the Maritimes

JPPT1974

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Seems like you had a blast there. As hope to go one day if I can save enough money.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Even though it's really hard on my knees I would love to go back to hike more on the Appalachian Trails. I love being in the woods with the animals and then stumbling upon some historical landmark. The people on the trails are also so very friendly and happy to be alive!

Disney World is a great place too and I've had 2 trips there. The first when my daughter was younger and the 2nd as part of her college graduation gift. We didn't see much of her the 2nd trip because her best friend worked there (and got us a great room rate!) but Disney was still so clean, the workers all friendly and the guests for the most part were not rude as in other tourist areas of the country.

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Even though it's really hard on my knees I would love to go back to hike more on the Appalachian Trails. I love being in the woods with the animals and then stumbling upon some historical landmark. The people on the trails are also so very friendly and happy to be alive!

Disney World is a great place too and I've had 2 trips there. The first when my daughter was younger and the 2nd as part of her college graduation gift. We didn't see much of her the 2nd trip because her best friend worked there (and got us a great room rate!) but Disney was still so clean, the workers all friendly and the guests for the most part were not rude as in other tourist areas of the country.

Yes, I did DisneyWorld, though I don't recommend going in the summer. It is hot and crowded.
I forgot that I have also been to the Cayman Islands and it was beautiful. I rode on a submarine there and that was very cool because my biology class was studying undersea coral and animals at the time so that was great to actually see what I was studying about

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
We went to Disney the first time at Halloween and hardly anyone was there (because school was in session) so it was great!! AND they did trick-or-treating for the kids by the pools!! This last time we went at Christmas and it was crowded but the weather was nice and the decorations were beautiful.

Top Bottom