Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
What do you think of this attack on three areas in Syria by America, England and France?

"Gen. Joseph F. Dunford Jr., chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said the U.S., French and British forces struck three sites: a scientific research center near Damascus, a suspected chemical weapons storage facility near Homs and a storage facility and command post also near Homs."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.3d63d8e902ce

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
I think it was warranted and showed tremendous restraint as I would have thought they would go after the bases and maybe even Asaids palace as well

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I think it was warranted and showed tremendous restraint as I would have thought they would go after the bases and maybe even Asaids palace as well

I doubt he wants to get involved in a prolonged war in Syria with Russia and Iran both there as well

ImaginaryDay2

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Yes
The broadcast media has it portrayed a bit as retaliation for recent chemical attacks by the Assad regime on it's own people. It seems to me to be an ongoing issue that, under President Obama, only resulted in a bit of finger-wagging. The chemical attacks by the regime are not new. I don't agree with much with the current President, but I do support his willingness to act, as well as that of nations supporting the retaliatory strikes.

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
The broadcast media has it portrayed a bit as retaliation for recent chemical attacks by the Assad regime on it's own people. It seems to me to be an ongoing issue that, under President Obama, only resulted in a bit of finger-wagging. The chemical attacks by the regime are not new. I don't agree with much with the current President, but I do support his willingness to act, as well as that of nations supporting the retaliatory strikes.

I support his willingness to act also. It is one of the few things he has done lately that I agree with

Top Bottom