Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I'm wondering about other couples. How they found each other. :)

Krissy Cakes

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I found my husband through my father in law. I met my father in law on a Christian website where he was admin. Well one day I was really lonely say I will never meet anyone. Let alone get married. Well he was like you should meet my son. (Who was in Iraq at the time) So David (father in law) emailed him and he emailed me back in April and we emailed till November when I got to come to Idaho and meet him and his family for Thanksgiving. :hearts: We fell in love with each other. He says he knew I was the one he was going to marry. (God told him) I spent a week there and had to leave and come back to California. It was so hard to leave him and his family. Then January or February came around and I come back to live. :love: Then in either August or October we were sitting around and his mother in law came up with this great idea. "Why don't you two get married" so your mom will be able to be there. (My mom had cancer at the time) So we told my parents what we wanted to do and we had like two weeks to do it. My parents did it all and the wedding was AMAZING. :smlove2: We had our wedding in Florida November 18th and we came back to Idaho and had a wedding here. Both were amazing but I will have to say my first one tops the cake! :hearts:

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
At the time i was working at a church and decided to organize the church library. I asked for people to help me do this and my wife volunteered. We got to know each other while cataloging and organizing the library which is a tedious and long process. She actually asked me out first because she got tired of waiting for me to ask. That was 25 years ago.

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Christian Mingle

JRT

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
No
I was playing right field at a three-pitch game at university. My future wife came to the came with two other young women --- they were on a "man hunt". They batted .333

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I'm wondering about other couples. How they found each other. :)

My best friend turned around in Trig class and said, "You HAVE to meet my new boyfriend!" Yeah, that didn't end well for her. And yes, we were still friends afterward. That boy is now my husband and we've been married for 28 years and dated for 6 prior to that.

Top Bottom