... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
There are cats. If the earth was flat everything would have been pushed off the edge by the cats by now.

Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
There are cats. If the earth was flat everything would have been pushed off the edge by the cats by now.

Yes.
hypnosis-onion-head-emoticon.gif
. I have seen such logic displayed on plenty a youtube video.

As for cats. It turns out the cat I adopted was a neighbor's. It was exceptionally polite while in my place and there was a lot of stuff to knock over. No need to traverse oceans or long plains of ice to get to them either. :smirk:

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
When I was an undergrad, in my intro to physics class, the prof was talking about how the Earth is sorta round. He asked the class what evidence they have for this truth.

One girl (a pretty one I DO recall) said something like this: "My grandmother visits us every Christmas from Denmark. We take her to the airport when she goes home and watch her plane take off. Sometimes the plane goes West and sometimes the plane goes East and every time she gets home." Interesting apologetic but it works, lol.

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

only if you don't want it to. The moment you want the cat to push something off it ignores it. Because cats don't take orders :=D:

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
When I was an undergrad, in my intro to physics class, the prof was talking about how the Earth is sorta round. He asked the class what evidence they have for this truth.

One girl (a pretty one I DO recall) said something like this: "My grandmother visits us every Christmas from Denmark. We take her to the airport when she goes home and watch her plane take off. Sometimes the plane goes West and sometimes the plane goes East and every time she gets home." Interesting apologetic but it works, lol.

That apologetic doesn't really work - if the earth were flat the plane could go west and then turn north, or go east and then turn north, and the end result would be the same.

Top Bottom