Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
https://nypost.com/2018/02/23/four-sheriffs-deputies-hid-during-florida-school-shooting/

Not one but four sheriff’s deputies hid behind cars instead of storming Marjory Stoneman Douglas HS in Parkland, Fla., during Wednesday’s school shooting, police claimed Friday — as newly released records revealed the Broward County Sheriff’s Office had received at least 18 calls about the troubled teen over the past decade.

Sources from Coral Springs, Fla., Police Department tell CNN that when its officers arrived on the scene Wednesday, they were shocked to find three Broward County Sheriff’s deputies behind their cars with weapons drawn.

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Interesting....

This deputy didn't use his gun... it was as if no gun was on the campus.... EXACTLY what the liberals want!!!! And they are criticizing him for not using his gun when they insist no one should even have a gun.... Can you spell hypocrisy?

Liberals in Congress.... upset with the presence of guns..... ridiculing the concept of "The way to counter a bad man with a gun is with a good guy with a gun".... have insisted that the capitol be practically an armed fortress with lots of good men with guns because the best way to counter bad guys with guns is with good guys with guns. Liberals.... I wonder if they can spell hypocrisy?

And Democrats..... complaining that Trump and the Republicans haven't done ENOUGH in their first year.... are the same Democrats who for TWO YEARS when Obama was president, both houses of Congress were solidly Democrat.... for TWO YEARS when the Democrats ran everything ... they did NOTHING. It's not that it wasn't enough, they did NOTHING. Offered not one bill..... suggested not one thing.... said not a word about guns or school violence.... not a single action or proposal or even a word from the Democrats back when the ran the place and could have passed anything. Democrats.... I wonder if they can spell hypocrisy?

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
both sides to me is like...
fb2ddb9eb529c39c3fdf13e8f7694b40.jpg