pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
12:12
...,"do not worry about how you will defend yourselves or what you will say,for the Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what you should say.”

Greetings and Shalom everyone,

For those who may have already become acquainted with me, Blessings in the name of the Lord be upon you as the Lord so has called you to be a Minister Fire.
And for all readers, thankyou for the courage the Good Lord has bestowed upon you to visit this forum as member of the Body of the Holy One of Yisrayl.

If anyone would like to address me personally in any manner of endearment. Please, call me pin. Being short for pinacled i have grown fond of friends who have done so.

Now then.
As for the condition of your individual walk with the Lord and growing to the maturity of confidence of our Good Lords Promises. He will work in his will toward each of you as potter to clay till the day you should be so Blessed as to find a friend in this world to walk tandom as a witness and disciple. Having being equiped with the whole armor of G-d i look forward to meeting such soldiers in a ripe old age.
Just as our Lord sent his brothers out in pairs, walk likewise with your brothers and sisters in all circumstances. For where two are gathered, there the Lord will be with you always.

Be vigilant of the very ground you tread and maintain the integrity of humilty, always assured that your brother or sister walking with you in the Lord will keep guard.

As for the bible discussion.
Remember to Keep near your Heart First and Foremost our Lords instruction as a Helmet of Deliverance(salvation)....
His Word is ALive in You and is the Sword to guard the Way.

Yhe Good Father of Lights has invited all here who are old and new visitors to a Conversation in Christ(The Holy One of Yisrayl).

Would anyone here be so kind to Start with Moses.
Has anyone gotten to know the man?

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
12:12
...,"do not worry about how you will defend yourselves or what you will say,for the Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what you should say.”

Greetings and Shalom everyone,

For those who may have already become acquainted with me, Blessings in the name of the Lord be upon you as the Lord so has called you to be a Minister Fire.
And for all readers, thankyou for the courage the Good Lord has bestowed upon you to visit this forum as member of the Body of the Holy One of Yisrayl.

If anyone would like to address me personally in any manner of endearment. Please, call me pin. Being short for pinacled i have grown fond of friends who have done so.

Now then.
As for the condition of your individual walk with the Lord and growing to the maturity of confidence of our Good Lords Promises. He will work in his will toward each of you as potter to clay till the day you should be so Blessed as to find a friend in this world to walk tandom as a witness and disciple. Having being equiped with the whole armor of G-d i look forward to meeting such soldiers in a ripe old age.
Just as our Lord sent his brothers out in pairs, walk likewise with your brothers and sisters in all circumstances. For where two are gathered, there the Lord will be with you always.

Be vigilant of the very ground you tread and maintain the integrity of humilty, always assured that your brother or sister walking with you in the Lord will keep guard.

As for the bible discussion.
Remember to Keep near your Heart First and Foremost our Lords instruction as a Helmet of Deliverance(salvation)....
His Word is ALive in You and is the Sword to guard the Way.

Yhe Good Father of Lights has invited all here who are old and new visitors to a Conversation in Christ(The Holy One of Yisrayl).

Would anyone here be so kind to Start with Moses.
Has anyone gotten to know the man?

No need to be shy.
Even Moses was given kind advice in a time of need.
Something the Lord brought to my attention recently was the integrity of men who held dear the Instruction handed to moses.

These men were of character that reminded me of How the the Good Lord reminds all of what the Lords will in spoken word is a testimony for those who Love God.

If anyone were to read of such men who took to heart and were given the task to collect the materials needed for the Tabernacle. They might just find a Treasure hidden.

Shemot (exodus)36

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Does anyone here have an opinion of moses character before he was called?

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
God calls unworthy people because He has no other option.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
He calls those who are not equipped so that He gets the credit and not the person, also does it not say that He uses the foolish to confound the wise (or supposedly wise in their eyes)

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
He calls those who are not equipped so that He gets the credit and not the person, also does it not say that He uses the foolish to confound the wise (or supposedly wise in their eyes)

Amen
And as we walk with the Lord should we remind everone of the armor of wisdom?

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
All wisdom comes from the Lord,
and so do common sense
and understanding.

7 God gives helpful advice[a]
to everyone who obeys him
and protects all of those
who live as they should.

8 God sees that justice is done,
and he watches over everyone
who is faithful to him....

Give a portion to seven and eight

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
how many times in a day does a "christian",
Defend moses?

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
13 Then people brought little children to Jesus for him to place his hands on them and pray for them. But the disciples rebuked them.(tsk, tsk) they didnt understand) how dare those sinners bring the childre...
14 Jesus said,
“Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” 15 When he had placed his hands on them, he went on from there.

paitience
The Lord will extend your mighty scepter from Zion, saying,
“Rule in the midst of your enemies!”
Your troops will be willing
on your day of battle.
Arrayed in holy splendor,
your young men will come to you
like dew from the morning’s womb.

And Leah said, A troop cometh: and she called his name Gad.

I wait for your deliverance, Adonai.

(v) “Gad [troop]— a troop will troop on him,
but he will troop on their heel.

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Indeed. We are all filthy rags.
"We have all become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous deeds are like a polluted garment." ~ Isaiah 64:6

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
I know he killed a man.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I've often wondered about that.
The wording here only leaves room for speculation.

...." He turned this way and that way, and he saw that there was no man; so he struck the Egyptian and hid him in the sand.

popsthebuilder

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've often wondered about that.
The wording here only leaves room for speculation.

...." He turned this way and that way, and he saw that there was no man; so he struck the Egyptian and hid him in the sand.
There is another book that goes into a little more detail, but I am not promoting it as it isn't a Christian book technically.

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
There is another book that goes into a little more detail, but I am not promoting it as it isn't a Christian book technically.

i dont know about books.
but there are teachings given that offer more that speculation.
ive heard that moses spoke the name of the Lord, and the egyptian fell.

“Do not fear those who kill the body but are powerless to kill the soul. Rather, fear him who can destroy both soul and body in Gei-Hinnom. 29 Aren’t sparrows sold for next to nothing, two for an assarion? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father’s consent. 30 As for you, every hair on your head has been counted. 31 So do not be afraid, you are worth more than many sparrows.

32 “Whoever acknowledges me in the presence of others I will also acknowledge in the presence of my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Moshe, Aharon, Nadav, Avihu and seventy of the leaders went up; and they saw the God of Isra’el.
Under his feet was something like a sapphire stone pavement as clear as the sky itself.

He did not reach out his hand against these notables of Isra’el; on the contrary, they saw God, even as they were eating and drinking.

popsthebuilder

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i dont know about books.
but there are teachings given that offer more that speculation.
ive heard that moses spoke the name of the Lord, and the egyptian fell.

“Do not fear those who kill the body but are powerless to kill the soul. Rather, fear him who can destroy both soul and body in Gei-Hinnom. 29 Aren’t sparrows sold for next to nothing, two for an assarion? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father’s consent. 30 As for you, every hair on your head has been counted. 31 So do not be afraid, you are worth more than many sparrows.

32 “Whoever acknowledges me in the presence of others I will also acknowledge in the presence of my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Moshe, Aharon, Nadav, Avihu and seventy of the leaders went up; and they saw the God of Isra’el.
Under his feet was something like a sapphire stone pavement as clear as the sky itself.

He did not reach out his hand against these notables of Isra’el; on the contrary, they saw God, even as they were eating and drinking.
Are these quotes not of books? I am confused by your statement.

It is not speculation that he killed someone.

I can produce the texts if you like, but be forwarded; it is spoken of within the quran which very many Christian's deem Antichrist or satanic out of fear and/ or ignorance.

I will not post it unless you request for it.

peace

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Are these quotes not of books? I am confused by your statement.

It is not speculation that he killed someone.

I can produce the texts if you like, but be forwarded; it is spoken of within the quran which very many Christian's deem Antichrist or satanic out of fear and/ or ignorance.

I will not post it unless you request for it.

peace

A conversation in The Holy One of Yisrayl will lead us to Truth in the Ruach Haqodosh.

Meaning a conversation in Christ, as a believer I value the Living Word.
And have asked a sincere question in the opening post.

Blessings Always.

popsthebuilder

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A conversation in The Holy One of Yisrayl will lead us to Truth in the Ruach Haqodosh.

Meaning a conversation in Christ, as a believer I value the Living Word.
And have asked a sincere question in the opening post.

Blessings Always.
I'm taking you seriously.

Do I personally know Moses? No

Do we as believers know the content of Moses character upon belief in GOD?
yes.

What are you getting to?

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
I'm taking you seriously.

Do I personally know Moses? No

Do we as believers know the content of Moses character upon belief in GOD?
yes.

What are you getting to?

Not only have I witnessed countless persons accuse the man falsly.
They do not even know how to spell his name.

Living Water

The man was not decieved
So from Adam to Noach the Lord's promise unfolds in a tithe from Heaven.

Adam {}Seth
Enosh {}Kenan

Mahalyl {}yarod
Enoch {}Methsayah
Lamech {}Noach

I ask who here knows the meaning of a name.
And even more so the value of two names per generation.

He named him Noach and said,
“He will comfort us in the labor and painful toil of our hands caused by the ground the Lord has cursed.”

30 After Noah was born, Lamech lived 595 years and had other sons and daughters.

31 Altogether, Lamech lived a total of 777 years, and then he died.

popsthebuilder

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not only have I witnessed countless persons accuse the man falsly.
They do not even know how to spell his name.

Living Water

The man was not decieved
So from Adam to Noach the Lord's promise unfolds in a tithe from Heaven.

Adam {}Seth
Enosh {}Kenan

Mahalyl {}yarod
Enoch {}Methsayah
Lamech {}Noach

I ask who here knows the meaning of a name.
And even more so the value of two names per generation.

He named him Noach and said,
“He will comfort us in the labor and painful toil of our hands caused by the ground the Lord has cursed.”

30 After Noah was born, Lamech lived 595 years and had other sons and daughters.

31 Altogether, Lamech lived a total of 777 years, and then he died.
(from Wikipedia)
A theory is that the name Musa comes from the Hebrew language.*Mu*means box while*sa*is wood. This is because*Asiya, Pharaoh's wife, found him floating in the Nile river in a wooden box. Another theory is that Musa comes from the Ancient Egyptian word for newborn

Moses*(/ˈmoʊzɪz, -zɪs/)[2][Note 1]*was a*prophet*in the*Abrahamic religions. According to the*Hebrew Bible, he was adopted by an Egyptian princess, and later in life became the leader of the Israelites and*lawgiver, to whom the*authorship*of the*Torah, or acquisition of the Torah from Heaven is traditionally attributed. Also called*Moshe Rabbenu*in Hebrew (מֹשֶׁה רַבֵּנוּ,*lit.*"Moses our Teacher"), he is the most important prophet in*Judaism.[3][4]*He is also an important prophet in*Christianity,*Islam, the*Bahá'í Faith, and a number of*other Abrahamic religions.

(Are you saying I have wrongly accused Moses?)

Top Bottom