Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
What do you use to listen to music besides the radio?

At home sometimes I will use youtube videos. In the car, I mainly use spotify or a classical music app. I have used pandora in the past, but don't like it as much as spotify. I'm not sure what other apps or stuff is out there. Maybe someone has a good one they use in the car or at home on the phone or tablet?

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
What do you use to listen to music besides the radio?

At home sometimes I will use youtube videos. In the car, I mainly use spotify or a classical music app. I have used pandora in the past, but don't like it as much as spotify. I'm not sure what other apps or stuff is out there. Maybe someone has a good one they use in the car or at home on the phone or tablet?
Youtube Red because I am not patient enough for ads and I can also turn off the screen and multitask through other apps and still listen. Premium Spotify for car drives because again I hate adds lol I also don't like having to listen to shuffled songs and other music thats thrown in.
SoundCloud and Reverbnation is really good for listening to local talent, independent artist.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I have Amazon Prime so I use that app on my iPod and laptop to listen to music.

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I have Amazon Prime so I use that app on my iPod and laptop to listen to music.

Yeah, I forgot about that one. My wife has an account and I have a playlist on Amazon Prime as well. I mainly use it at the gym, but we both can't be on it at the same time or it kicks one of us off.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Yeah, I forgot about that one. My wife has an account and I have a playlist on Amazon Prime as well. I mainly use it at the gym, but we both can't be on it at the same time or it kicks one of us off.

Yeah, that's the bad thing about it. My husband never uses it so it's all mine :D I forget to watch movies though but I listen to the music almost every day. I also sometimes forget about the lending library!

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Yeah, that's the bad thing about it. My husband never uses it so it's all mine :D I forget to watch movies though but I listen to the music almost every day. I also sometimes forget about the lending library!

We have a streaming service called OMG where we watch movies. The only problem is their customer service is horrible. If you do find someone to talk to they act like your a internet computer genius and give you instructions that are impossible to follow. And forget about anyone calling you back. Not going to happen in this lifetime

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
We have a streaming service called OMG where we watch movies. The only problem is their customer service is horrible. If you do find someone to talk to they act like your a internet computer genius and give you instructions that are impossible to follow. And forget about anyone calling you back. Not going to happen in this lifetime

oh no :( I think that's better than our old cable company that would tell us to remove the cable and flip the ends around and reconnect. As if THAT was a fix LOL My husband would roll his eyes and say Okay, DONE. My husband is and IT guy so he knows it would do nothing to fix the problem. It was always their end except twice when the modem burned out.

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
oh no :( I think that's better than our old cable company that would tell us to remove the cable and flip the ends around and reconnect. As if THAT was a fix LOL My husband would roll his eyes and say Okay, DONE. My husband is and IT guy so he knows it would do nothing to fix the problem. It was always their end except twice when the modem burned out.

OMG has been good for watch different tv series. My wife one time watched all of the Monk shows. Every season, every show. It took weeks. She has done that with a couple of series. Right now, it is a hallmark series. I hate it. It is like living in TV hell. That little box may fall one day and break somehow. I didn't do it. I really didn't LOL

Top Bottom