Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Do you think color plays any importance in scripture? As an artist color is important to me and I pay attention to it but haven't done much of a study on it concerning going through the bible and seeing how it's symbolic or the meaning behind it (the color) historically.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Long time ago I remember soomeone doing something on thta cant remember a thing now though

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Do you think color plays any importance in scripture? As an artist color is important to me and I pay attention to it but haven't done much of a study on it concerning going through the bible and seeing how it's symbolic or the meaning behind it (the color) historically.

There is significance that there is only bronze outside of the inner part of the place of meeting that Moses is told to build and gold on the inside part. Bronze was a symbol of judgment and gold signified purity. There was no bronze after the priest sacrificed the offering and came forward to meet with God.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Scarlet represents sin, they robed Jesus in scarlet which is symbolic of him dying for our sins I believe.
There is a debate you can find online on whether it was purple or scarlet, purple was a color for royalty so there is that too.
Some believe red is used when describing communism.
Black is death, white is wisdom and so on.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom