suicide

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Dont know where to put this. I just saw that question for the pastor about suicide.
My answer would depend on who asks for what reason. A woman on a christian group on Facebook lately accused a pastor there of not being loving w what he said about suicide. Her sister committed suicide and she wanted to commit suicide. It was his thing so I stayed out of it, but there was a guy I always ate with at work w a group of girls and he made fun of me going to a church. He wasnt saved. Then one day he shot himself. I reckoned he wasnt in heaven and blocked him out of my thoughts. Night when that happened God told me to pray for someone from the office or a family member. I thought someone's grandma was dying. Prayed for hours in tongues, didnt know what to pray, and then it was good and the next day I heard he was dead.
2 years later I got a dream. I was eating w the girls. He came in w new clothes. He told us he was a christian for 2 years and he was so happy and I held his hand and cried and I said: why didnt anyone tell me you were alive? I thought you were dead. Woke up, had to look it up when it was that he died, cause I just blocked it. Exactly 2 years ago.
But if someone thinks about killing themselves I say: dont or you go to hell. I warned a guy like that on cf and he didnt do it. Warned another one too that way. Rude but he didnt do it either. So called atheist but I scared him good enough to not do it.
I tried. I figured it all out. I would say the sinners prayer but first take the pills and then itd be too late and He had to forgive me and let me into heaven. I lost my kids. I wanted to go to my other 2 dead kids in heaven. So I did that but I got so tired, I had to hurry up. So after I swallowed a few packages I prayed the sinners prayer and then I met God and He said: if you take the rest and dont call for help (I was next to a ditch in the middle of nowhere), your prayer didnt mean anything and you're a hypocrit. So then I called for help. It was also a side effect of the prozac I just got. That stuff is demonic. Next day I was like: what on earth did I do?

Last edited:

user1234

Religious Affiliation
Other Church
Marital Status
Separated
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Dont know where to put this. I just saw that question for the pastor about suicide.
My answer would depend on who asks for what reason. A woman on a christian group on Facebook lately accused a pastor there of not being loving w what he said about suicide. Her sister committed suicide and she wanted to commit suicide. It was his thing so I stayed out of it, but there was a guy I always ate with at work w a group of girls and he made fun of me going to a church. He wasnt saved. Then one day he shot himself. I reckoned he wasnt in heaven and blocked him out of my thoughts. Night when that happened God told me to pray for someone from the office or a family member. I thought someone's grandma was dying. Prayed for hours in tongues, didnt know what to pray, and then it was good and the next day I heard he was dead.
2 years later I got a dream. I was eating w the girls. He came in w new clothes. He told us he was a christian for 2 years and he was so happy and I held his hand and cried and I said: why didnt anyone tell me you were alive? I thought you were dead. Woke up, had to look it up when it was that he died, cause I just blocked it. Exactly 2 years ago.
But if someone thinks about killing themselves I say: dont or you go to hell. I warned a guy like that on cf and he didnt do it. Warned another one too that way. Rude but he didnt do it either. So called atheist but I scared him good enough to not do it.
I tried. I figured it all out. I would say the sinners prayer but first take the pills and then itd be too late and He had to forgive me and let me into heaven. I lost my kids. I wanted to go to my other 2 dead kids in heaven. So I did that but I got so tired, I had to hurry up. So after I swallowed a few packages I prayed the sinners prayer and then I met God and He said: if you take the rest and dont call for help (I was next to a ditch in the middle of nowhere), your prayer didnt mean anything and you're a hypocrit. So then I called for help. It was also a side effect of the prozac I just got. That stuff is demonic. Next day I was like: what on earth did I do?

I'm so glad and eternally grateful that God saved you and spared your life, and allowed you to continue on, and gave you a second chance at life and happiness and health, and I pray He gives you all the desires of your heart...

I pray you never again get into such despair and hopelessness that you would ever want to take your own life again (and believe me, I've been there, and even as a believer, at least I thought so. idk 'when', ya know?

But I know so much just what you mean, I understand). (but I still believe that God would spare you) ... We never know sometimes, what's going on in a person's life that drives them to such despair...there can be a myriad of reasons, or combination of them, that brings a precious soul to such a point, I won't even begin to list or explain them here, but I believe God understands each persons circumstances, thinking and heart, and His grace, mercy and love runs deeper and higher and wider than we can even imagine (and no, that's not to say ppl should just go live like the devil and then take their own life and demand heaven anyway... I really hope you know and finally believe that that's not what I'm about).....

And I pray that you see and know now, KNOW, beyond ANY shadow of a doubt, how much Jesus loves you, and He will NEVER EVER EVER let you go, no matter what, you belong to Him and He has given Himself to you, and it's a done deal forever settled in heaven, and He wants you to know that, ( just in case you didnt already). He wants you to know that with all your heart, from all His heart, He wants you to know it.

I'm not going to get into any osas arguement with you anymore, and especially not here, but that's kinda really what it's all about, in the sense that God wants us to KNOW Him and to TRUST Him and KNOW with all our heart how much He loves us. Always.

In spite of us...in spite of how hard it is for us to believe sometimes...in spite of the tribulations and hardships we may go through, this side of heaven, how hard it can be, ... Sometimes our prayer is 'I believe, Lord, help, Thou, mine unbelief'. And He does.

I tell you, I'm fighting tears right now, when I think of what you've been through, it hurts. And I think also of what WE've been through, you and I, even on a smaller scale, and I want to tell you, I wish you only knew how much... but it's not about me, but I would do anything I could to let you know, and I'd help you any way I can...There is also only so much within my capability, and I can only do so much, and that hurts, too.....

But the good news is that EVERYTHING is in GOD'S capabilty, and His love for you goes way beyond anything you can think or imagine, and it's endless and growing and knows no limit.

I sometimes think, when it hits me like this (and I dont mean to sound heretical or make God out to seem like some wimp) but sometimes I DO think God has tears of His own, of a sort, saying 'Don't they know how much I love them? I gave them EVERYTHING. I gave them my only begotten Son to die, to save them, for them to KNOW that they are safe with me now. It's not conditional...it's not because of anything they do, and it's not going to be taken away, and nothing can take them away from Me...

It's based solely on Jesus, and we need only to believe in Him, and God wants so much for us to trust and rest in Him. (But not like He's weak or wimpy, Do you know what I mean?)

If times or thoughts come to make us doubt or fear, we have those times when He spared us, delivered us, brought us through, and we can rest assured He will again.
And if drawing strength from the past isnt working...we can look to the future and stand on His PROMISES ... His WORD is Faithful and True, He is trustworthy and His promises are secure.

I'm thinking of one of His promises now, and seeing something in a new way, too...He said, 'In My Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.'

Not only can we trust in what He told us, but we can trust in what He DIDN'T tell us. ... Lol...He DIDN'T tell us 'There arent many mansions' 'Sorry, but I'm not going to prepare a place for you...there's just not enough room' .
It's amazing, but we can even trust in Him for the things He DIDN'T tell us. And it's not like He's keeping secrets, like, 'Oh, I wanted to tell you, but I didnt want to ruin your day, so I figured I'd wait til you die to find out you're not getting in. Or, Oops, I forgot, lol ... No, He said 'If it were not so, I would have told you'. Then He said He's going to prepare a place for us, AND HE'S COMING AGAIN...to receive us unto Himself! Praise the Lord! Thank you, Jesus.

Well, I didnt expect to write all this, but I didnt expect to read what you wrote, either, and my heart was moved (aahh, you know me ... I pretty much AM an emotional wimp, lol, ... oy!)

Anyway, I gotta go, and I will try not to pester you on the site, I know you kinda dont want me hangin around anyway, but ..... still, I wish things were different, better, something, idk.... I still had those other questions I hoped to ask you from before... maybe you can let me know if I still can?

I guess I'll look for that thread on suicide, unless it's a closed thing or private, idk, but hopefully if someone's struggling I can just try to let them know please dont do it, they are more loved by God and their life's more precious than they know or believe right now, and it's their enemy, not God, that wants them to end their life and rot in hell...God has a place for them in His Kingdom, and it's glory beyond what they can imagine, if they'll only trust in Jesus for salvation now, and to take them there when HE SAYS it's time.

Goodnight...hope we can talk again. I'm so glad you're alive, Imalive , and Jesus saved you! :flowers1: :hearts:
Heavenly Father, Please bless Ima with all your love and grace, peace with you, and joy of eternal salvation in Jesus' name, thank you so much for her, Lord, and for holding her close, Amen.

Top Bottom