Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Would you like to work for a company that allows you to bring your pets to work with you?

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Would you like to work for a company that allows you to bring your pets to work with you?

Ha!
I told my collegue yesterday I'll take my rabbit there cuz one guy can cut rabbit teeth and that saves me 40 euro every 2 months.

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
No. It would be distracting, hindering productivity.

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
No. It would be distracting, hindering productivity.

Come on. It's fun my bunnies hopping all over the place and dropping their stuff. Gonna take em all 4. The clean up lady will be so happy w me.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Come on. It's fun my bunnies hopping all over the place and dropping their stuff. Gonna take em all 4. The clean up lady will be so happy w me.

I think it would be relaxing to work with bunnies hopping around.

hotrhymez

Rhymeslayer
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sure, if they offer to clean up all of the...umm.....doo doo...LOL

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

that wouldn't be possible with me because at least 60 percent of the time I'm either in my car or at a school.

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
that wouldn't be possible with me because at least 60 percent of the time I'm either in my car or at a school.

In high school there was a punk girl in my class who always took her rat to school. He laid in her neck during class.
Maybe an idea for you?
hahahahahahahahaha
It was a real sweet rat.

Krissy Cakes

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Yes

I don't work but that would be AMAZING!

JennyorAlice

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
I would LOVE to work somewhere that would allow me to bring my dog to with me to work. I'm normally going home on my lunch break to take care of my dog, like let her go outside to use the bathroom. That way, if I'm late getting to leave work (which I usually am) then I'm not worried about my dog being cooped up in the house while doing the pee-pee dance because she hasn't been outside in a long while. I'm lucky enough that I live close enough to my work where I get to do that. If I didn't, I don't know what I'd do.

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes

No. I don't want to take my pet to work and certainly don't want to have a random selection of other animals, making whatever noises and smells they make, all around me. Truth be told if a place I worked introduced a policy like that I'd be talking to farmer friends with a view to taking my "pet cow" to work one day. Either that or I'd get my hands on an enormous python or some such.

It's the sort of thing that seems like a fun idea until the lawsuits start - all it takes is one employee's dog to bite another.

Forgiven1

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
My husband, a Pastor, has been known to take the dog with him to the church. She really enjoys going with him.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
My husband, a Pastor, has been known to take the dog with him to the church. She really enjoys going with him.

That is so sweet! I bet she helps out too if a member comes in for counseling and is upset. Dogs are so good at comforting people.

tango

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
That is so sweet! I bet she helps out too if a member comes in for counseling and is upset. Dogs are so good at comforting people.

... as long as the people in question don't hate dogs, aren't allergic to dogs, aren't scared of dogs, etc...

For people who like animals, animals can be a really good thing. But not everybody interacts with animals the same way, and an allergy or phobia thrown in breaks the whole idea. For me personally, if I went looking for counselling and found there was a dog in the room I'd most likely walk right on out and find a different counsellor. I don't even have allergies or phobias of dogs, I just don't much care for them.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
... as long as the people in question don't hate dogs, aren't allergic to dogs, aren't scared of dogs, etc...

For people who like animals, animals can be a really good thing. But not everybody interacts with animals the same way, and an allergy or phobia thrown in breaks the whole idea. For me personally, if I went looking for counselling and found there was a dog in the room I'd most likely walk right on out and find a different counsellor. I don't even have allergies or phobias of dogs, I just don't much care for them.

I really doubt that her husband would force anyone to remain in the room (where the dog is) if they had allergies or were completely terrified.

tango

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I really doubt that her husband would force anyone to remain in the room (where the dog is) if they had allergies or were completely terrified.

I'm sure he wouldn't, I was just commenting on the idea that dogs are a universally good thing. The notion that "dogs are always good at comforting people" (emphasis mine) is very dependent on the person and the dog. Some folks love dogs, others hate them.

Of course part of the problem is that sometimes you don't know if someone will have a reaction to a dog (allergic, phobic or whatever else) until they enter the room and see it there.

Top Bottom