Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Re-introduce yourself to the forum but with brute honesty (self-roasting) the more 'likes' = the more agree with you, thus the more 'win' you have ... I guess..

"it could be fun Patrick...
-'Yeah Patrick don't be such a pouting Patty Patrick"....

I'll start.

I am hardheaded and like to subject everyone to unusual debates while maintaining a steady and passionate tone of seriousness until the most simplistic response hinders me to continue any further along in this manner, so I play the entire charade off as a joke and drastically lighten up the subject by corresponding meaningless satire to my most esteemed opponent and his/her colleagues... by then my hypnosis on the readers has bewildered them and a few devotees frantically start to rebuttal, rebuke and redirect the conversation... knowing not that I had already began to lay dormant in 'said' thread in which I will later stir up and resurrect with a silly meme of a cat or something that reads "BUMP"....

Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
^^ That's brutally honest self roasting?

Here I was thinking more along the lines of:

"Hi. I'm _ _ _ _ _ _. I've got a lot of things going for me, but I won't talk about them. Instead, I'd like to admit a secret admiration for Oprah. Fat Oprah, not average or skinny. I adorn my living spaces with her portrait. They are all special to me, but one is extra special, and because it is, it needs to be wiped down often. "

:p

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
^^ That's brutally honest self roasting?

Here I was thinking more along the lines of:

"Hi. I'm _ _ _ _ _ _. I've got a lot of things going for me, but I won't talk about them. Instead, I'd like to admit a secret admiration for Oprah. Fat Oprah, not average or skinny. I adorn my living spaces with her portrait. They are all special to me, but one is extra special, and because it is, it needs to be wiped down often. "

:p
We are roasting ourselves here, is it your name in the blank?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Could be....

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes

ImaginaryDay2

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Yes
Hi all! I enjoy the music of my youth - sometimes a little too much. I confess I still like to head-bang frequently to the likes of Metallica, Slayer ( :scared: ), Priest, Ozzy/Sabbath, and other various scary bands. I also enjoy passing time watching various driving fail videos on YouTube. They can be amusing sometimes, scary at other times. I've mostly learned how not to drive like an idiot, along with learning how to curse in Russian :D
I enjoy watching cooking shows featuring Gordon Ramsay and figure I could cook better than half of the hacks on his shows (knowing full well I couldn't). I mean, come on, how many times do they need to cook a freakin' scallop before they get it right? And they're professional chefs! I also get pleasure out of watching Judge Judy give it to some poor schmuck just because he made the mistake of going on Judge Judy.
And, with that, GO VIKINGS!

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Hi, I'm Kathy and I also watch Judge Judy (just like ImaginaryDay2 does) and eagerly look forward to her calling people idiots...because a lot of those people who appear on the show ARE idiots. I'm an artist who pretends she's working hard on a piece when in reality it just sits on the easel for weeks at a time smelling up the room with the fumes of the oil paints. I have a great amount of friends and family on Facebook and am fed up with their not checking facts when they repost someone else's meme or video and will soon lose it because of their carelessness. They must not have gotten the memo that you can't trust everything you read on the internet. I hate crowds and will sit in a corner practically glaring at people in my attempt to get them to not come near me. It doesn't work.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Hi all Bill here, I love the old 50's and 60's rock and old country. I have a dog who walks me quite often and nI go to church a lot as well. three times a week and run a program called bountiful blessings and do coffee for people at the food bank. Spend a lot of time watching tv and going to the VA right now.

~Jo~

The Cakeslayer
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Liberal
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
No
Hi I'm Jo, and here to annoy everyone, and I am really good at it to, so I have been told anyway... So I am a mum of 1 and have 2 cats who can be really naughty at times and keep bringing me mice when I'm in bed which I really don't want..lol.. I don't go to church anymore and haven't for years, and don't read a bible either as I don't see the point in that book its to far out of date. so that said I am a nice person in general until upset...loll. then I will ripe your face off... joking on that part... anyway I like Michael Jackson and loads of other music, but can't stand crap sorry I meant rap.. that's usually a good song ruined ..lol. and that's me done nice to meet everyone that cares to read this or not up to you..

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
and if ppl dont listen or understand me I turn into the dumb Indian from One flew over the cuckoo's nest lol

ImaginaryDay2

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Yes
and if ppl dont listen or understand me I turn into the dumb Indian from One flew over the cuckoo's nest lol

tumblr_mox5roJC9b1r5v09co2_r1_250.gif

Confessional Lutheran

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Divorced
Yes
Hi, I'm Andy. I have an unhealthy obsession with genealogy and history and I love to point out trivia one bit at a time. I have an older sister, Keli, who I used to fight with all the time, but now that she lives in Charlotte, NC and I'm still in Northern Virginia, we get along perfectly! My confessions are so scrupulous, it makes Dr. Martin Luther look like a flippant schoolboy. Very few people get what I say when I say it and I certainly have a knack for confusing the heck out of people just by looking at them. I think Trump's an idiot, but I think Clinton would have been a far worse choice. I like to mix my American and British English in conversations both typed and spoken ( which probably adds to the confusion of my interpersonal relationships). I like to drink nothing so much as mixed Moonshine and Jaegermeister with Cherry Coke mixed in.

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Cherry cola makes me think of Lola.

hotrhymez

Rhymeslayer
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hi im Josh..im addicted to Mountain Dew and stay up insanely late. i love cute cats, rap music, and sports.

Top Bottom