Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
It's ok for 3 reasons.
1. You aren't Buddhist
2. We have dominion
3. God forgives you

Plus those filthy things murdered 250 million Europeans, what goes around comes around

Krissy Cakes

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Ewwww! Mouse must DIE!

Tigger

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Yeah I don’t like those things running around my house either.

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
I tried to catch him with a mouse friendly trap, but that didn't work. He had made a cute hole in my couch.
That was very smart from me to put the bunnies inside with the food and put the door half open.

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
It's ok for 3 reasons.
1. You aren't Buddhist
2. We have dominion
3. God forgives you

Plus those filthy things murdered 250 million Europeans, what goes around comes around

4. I'm a cat.

Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Heh. When I was newly married and we didn't own a cat we had a mouse problem. Did manage to catch it and we set it free in a field. However, wouldn't have a problem with killing it especially if it was destroying property or just on the possibility it was carrying disease.

To date, I've never had a problem with an invasive cow, chicken, pig, deer, or fish.

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
My sister said they once caught one with a mouse friendly trap, her husband released it in a field and whoop some prey bird picked it up.

hotrhymez

Rhymeslayer
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Poor Mickey...

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Poor Mickey...

His friend is still alive. I hope it isnt Minnie whos gonna start a nest. Refuses to go in the mouse friendly trap. Refuses to eat poison. Refuses to go in my boot to catch it.
Sigh.

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Heh. When I was newly married and we didn't own a cat we had a mouse problem. Did manage to catch it and we set it free in a field. However, wouldn't have a problem with killing it especially if it was destroying property or just on the possibility it was carrying disease.

To date, I've never had a problem with an invasive cow, chicken, pig, deer, or fish.

A couple of friends of mine have a cabin in the woods. One afternoon we were there and I noticed a mouse running along the floor. I commented on it, and my friend's wife freaked out. So he and I had the job of rounding up the mouse and getting rid of it. Once it hid behind the box of firewood it was just a matter of time - we ended up putting plastic cups at either end. Before long it was in a cup, so it was caught. I took it to the other side of the stream and released it again. For days afterwards I wondered what would have happened if I'd taken it home and let our cat meet a real mouse. He's an indoor cat, so probably never seen a real mouse before, but from the way he chases things and attacks toys he obviously knows how to hunt, even if only in theory.

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
A couple of friends of mine have a cabin in the woods. One afternoon we were there and I noticed a mouse running along the floor. I commented on it, and my friend's wife freaked out. So he and I had the job of rounding up the mouse and getting rid of it. Once it hid behind the box of firewood it was just a matter of time - we ended up putting plastic cups at either end. Before long it was in a cup, so it was caught. I took it to the other side of the stream and released it again. For days afterwards I wondered what would have happened if I'd taken it home and let our cat meet a real mouse. He's an indoor cat, so probably never seen a real mouse before, but from the way he chases things and attacks toys he obviously knows how to hunt, even if only in theory.

You caught a mouse w a cup?
Lol he was in a bag and I wanted to throw the bag on the balcony, but he ran out.

Top Bottom