(0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      51.44%
      Quote Originally Posted by hotrhymez View Post
      Poor Mickey...
      His friend is still alive. I hope it isnt Minnie whos gonna start a nest. Refuses to go in the mouse friendly trap. Refuses to eat poison. Refuses to go in my boot to catch it.
      Sigh.

tango is offline Bronze Member
      Valued Contributor
      Supporting Member
      Married
      ... and you shall live ...

Mood:
      Piratey

CH Cash
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (3,006,659 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      75.98%
      Quote Originally Posted by Stravinsk View Post
      Heh. When I was newly married and we didn't own a cat we had a mouse problem. Did manage to catch it and we set it free in a field. However, wouldn't have a problem with killing it especially if it was destroying property or just on the possibility it was carrying disease.

To date, I've never had a problem with an invasive cow, chicken, pig, deer, or fish.
      A couple of friends of mine have a cabin in the woods. One afternoon we were there and I noticed a mouse running along the floor. I commented on it, and my friend's wife freaked out. So he and I had the job of rounding up the mouse and getting rid of it. Once it hid behind the box of firewood it was just a matter of time - we ended up putting plastic cups at either end. Before long it was in a cup, so it was caught. I took it to the other side of the stream and released it again. For days afterwards I wondered what would have happened if I'd taken it home and let our cat meet a real mouse. He's an indoor cat, so probably never seen a real mouse before, but from the way he chases things and attacks toys he obviously knows how to hunt, even if only in theory.
      "Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law" - Aleister Crowley

"If you love me, obey my commandments" - Jesus Christ

The Bible comes as a complete package. If we want to pluck verses out of context so make them mean what we want them to mean, if we want to ignore the passages that are inconvenient to our outlook, we should be intellectually honest enough to throw our Bibles in the trash and admit we are following Crowley and not Christ.

3. Likes Imalive liked this post
      Imalive is offline Veteran Member
      Mood:
      ----

Country
      Netherlands
      CH Cash
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      51.44%
      Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
      A couple of friends of mine have a cabin in the woods. One afternoon we were there and I noticed a mouse running along the floor. I commented on it, and my friend's wife freaked out. So he and I had the job of rounding up the mouse and getting rid of it. Once it hid behind the box of firewood it was just a matter of time - we ended up putting plastic cups at either end. Before long it was in a cup, so it was caught. I took it to the other side of the stream and released it again. For days afterwards I wondered what would have happened if I'd taken it home and let our cat meet a real mouse. He's an indoor cat, so probably never seen a real mouse before, but from the way he chases things and attacks toys he obviously knows how to hunt, even if only in theory.
      You caught a mouse w a cup?
      Lol he was in a bag and I wanted to throw the bag on the balcony, but he ran out.