Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
I like that, the wise and the unwise, preparation and foolishness especially for evangelicals who push the rapture to stand guard yet we should stand guard always anyways. Bravo Stravinsk, its a breath of fresh air to hear some understanding of that particular part of revelation that says "here is wisdom, let he who hath understanding...."
I came to the same understanding as you after a temporary obsession of trying to figure out the 'riddle' of the mark. I came to the conclusion that you either have that stupid mark or the mark of God on your forehead, and for that I am thankful.
Like you said we should not be ignorant into slavery, the real slavery is bondage which people are enslaved to since the get-go with no conviction of even knowing, as Christians we can calmly approach any global threat with ease as long as we are here "we're here! he's near! get over it" lol

Money is a man made creation but the love of it is idolatry and evil, the economy means absolutely nothing to the super wealthy anyway so I seriously doubt that beyond the living in temporary luxury they give any squats about the welfare of the rest and likewise couldnt be interested in any eventual long term ruin.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

I only referenced a parable, I didn't say what I think it means.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I only referenced a parable, I didn't say what I think it means.
If you reference a parable in relation to a specific prophesy I assume its more of an "oh I get it" of course you cant explain away a parable with current events which would be illogical. I was only agreeing with an "understanding" through a parable rather than agreeing with "its this thing in this time" through a sort of dogmatic lense. I doubt a person who figures out "666" could ever announce it to the world and be taken seriously, which is why all the theories are mainly bunk. I was jokingly referring to bitcoins as a mark of the beast but you got to admit that bitcoin ads are being forced or pushed at least through my side.

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
So is the whole no buy no sell revelation irrelevant then? It can't happen in one particular generation because its not fair to that generation? :/

I figured you might assure me that I'm not alone in noticing overwhelming bitcoin ads left and right, its not an official mark but its something I constantly find myself navigating away from on a daily basis. Thought perhaps you found it an interesting suspicion but nevermind lol
Did you see the other 2 photos I screen snapped in this thread?
It's insane and its all over morning radio stations too, I dont invest in anything but this looks like another step towards deep and treacherous waters...

The bitcoin ads are going to be related to something you have been searching for, investigating, visiting. I'm not seeing bitcoin ads anywhere. The ads I see are mostly about home improvement, which isn't surprising given the time I spend investigating tools and the like.

Ultimately anything that isn't in your hand can be remotely confiscated. Bank accounts are little more than a number on a ledger that can disappear with the stroke of a pen. Bitcoin can be more or less vaporised in an instant, should the need arise. Even paper currency can be devalued, as seen by the number of times hyperinflation has reared its ugly head in the last century or so alone.

If you really want something that ticks the boxes to qualify as money and has stood the test of time you come back to precious metals. The trouble with precious metals is that if you keep them in your house they are vulnerable to robbers and if you keep them in a secure box at the bank they are vulnerable to confiscation. Most people lack the means (and, frankly, the inclination) to explore options whereby gold is held in trust in a neutral country. Even then, it could be made all but impossible to cash in an investment if incoming international wire transfers were either blocked or heavily taxed.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
The bitcoin ads are going to be related to something you have been searching for, investigating, visiting. I'm not seeing bitcoin ads anywhere. The ads I see are mostly about home improvement, which isn't surprising given the time I spend investigating tools and the like.

Ultimately anything that isn't in your hand can be remotely confiscated. Bank accounts are little more than a number on a ledger that can disappear with the stroke of a pen. Bitcoin can be more or less vaporised in an instant, should the need arise. Even paper currency can be devalued, as seen by the number of times hyperinflation has reared its ugly head in the last century or so alone.

If you really want something that ticks the boxes to qualify as money and has stood the test of time you come back to precious metals. The trouble with precious metals is that if you keep them in your house they are vulnerable to robbers and if you keep them in a secure box at the bank they are vulnerable to confiscation. Most people lack the means (and, frankly, the inclination) to explore options whereby gold is held in trust in a neutral country. Even then, it could be made all but impossible to cash in an investment if incoming international wire transfers were either blocked or heavily taxed.
Thats the odd thing, i didnt think I was alone in getting these ads but I never searched up bitcoins. Tapatalk is weird, a bunch of sexual innuendo too and stuff like a trump hat that says "make america grab again"? I dont even know what its promoting I skip over them.
Here are a few snap shots i took a while back.
d6ca8394147799bc04e9ddaf739c1b58.jpg
efb029e69044581799838e0dd237a63f.jpg

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
OK, so Tapatalk is serving ads based either on your browsing history based on cookies etc, or based on whoever is paying them to spam you with ads. It's not surprising that bitcoin exchanges are interested in getting people to buy in. One great thing about brokerage is that you don't care what the market does - if people buy or sell, if they make money or lose money, you take a slice of every transaction so are all but guaranteed to make a profit.

Top Bottom