Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Moderators que now! lol

I think all non freemasons are ignorant as too what the heck occupies them for 33 degrees
A man becomes a Master Mason after only 3 or 4 degrees. No one becomes a "higher" Mason by taking on any more degrees.

The ones you are thinking of are conferred by an optional, related, organization called "Scottish Rite" which most Masons do not belong to. Since they don't belong to it, and don't pay any dues to them, and do not take any instruction from them, the members of your local lodge cannot very well be controlled by those people. What's more, there is no international headquarters to send out any demands or instructions. Each state is autonomous and, in some ways, different from other ones. The entire "33 layers of an onion" conspiracy theory you imagine is a fiction.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Nah, hes asked a few times if I wanted to join. A while back before he joined and we hung out we talk on and on about conspiracy theories and the masons and all oh a good 4 or 5 years ago... he really got into it and I think he feels I would make a good mason? lol or that I should be one? I found my peace and he has his, he's Christian none the less just not into church, he needs structure so if it helps him thats good. This guy gets super wasted and then he starts talking but he's not a bad fellow at all he just trusts me and I dont think I have leaked out any vital secret mason clues or whatever lol i have no clue what he talks about so no worries on me spouting out "the" secret... Ok back to work I hope it was readable [emoji39]
Not to worry. There is no "secret" for you to divulge, accidentally or otherwise. :)

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Very unlikely, but the only way to settle anything or to get a handle on what is real--with this subject or any other about which there is any controversy--is to put all the sources, the information, etc, out in view so everyone can see who is making the claims and judge the credibility of them.

But that's secret. Otherwise they don't earn money anymore. That ministry in Canada I went to had books full of it to pray to set ppl free. My ex asked em but he couldnt get it. Then they cant ask 2000 euro to help the next one set free from it if they just hand out the books and it's all about money in these churches.
I am mostly concerned about what goes on in these charismatic churches, someone like Rick Joyner, John Wimber. I only trust it if they say themselves that they are masons. The 'look! he did a handshake! and they are all evil' stuff on internet I don't really trust.
I'm not really interested in what some ppl in lodges do. I'm interested in the big false charismatic teachers who try ruin the church. According to heresy hunters any charismatic teacher is a 33rd degree mason. Not really trustworthy.
On the other hand, who cares? I have better things to do. I just dont go to that weird stuff anymore nor listen to em.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
But that's secret.
Let's recap. You said that you found material ON THE INTERNET that was from MASONS. However, you won't tell us what was or where we can see it for ourselves because...WHY?? Because it's a secret, you say? A "secret" that you read.

I am mostly concerned about what goes on in these charismatic churches, someone like Rick Joyner, John Wimber. I only trust it if they say themselves that they are masons.

Sounds like there's something very wrong with Charismatic/Pentecostal churches, so perhaps you should re-think your own involvement with them. In the meantime, we could talk about Satanism, etc. in these churches, but that's a different topic for another thread.

According to heresy hunters any charismatic teacher is a 33rd degree mason. Not really trustworthy.
WHAT so-called heresy hunters? Sounds like more crackpot conspiracy theorists, that's all.

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Let's recap. You said that you found material ON THE INTERNET that was from MASONS. However, you won't tell us what was or where we can see it for ourselves because...WHY?? Because it's a secret, you say? A "secret" that you read.

Sounds like there's something very wrong with Charismatic/Pentecostal churches, so perhaps you should re-think your own involvement with them. In the meantime, we could talk about Satanism, etc. in these churches, but that's a different topic for another thread.

WHAT so-called heresy hunters? Sounds like more crackpot conspiracy theorists, that's all.

That was a long time ago when I needed it. It was in Dutch from rosecrucians. They put their inauguration stuff on internet. Something similar like the link I posted.
I just call the whole bunch masons. Sorry hear.
No the church is good but yes we dont listen to all those big huge American preachers anymore. God told my ex, who used to listen to a lot of em that the fruit is bad, look at the insane amount of money they preach out of ppls pockets, so don't trust their doctrin either.
A secret: those materials from that church in Toronto. They had much more but weren't willing to give it and I dont think such ppl will throw it for free on internet.

Last edited:

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps people should quit withn the swipres at the pentecostal charasmatic movement before someone decides to zero in on your denom, we can find crackpots and excesses in any denom so I would not throw stones if I were you

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
This entire thread was dedicated to throwing stones at and taking swipes at an organization I am associated with! That didn't seem to bother you in the least. What's more, the concerns expressed about some people in the charismatic/Pentecostal movement were first raised by the author of the OP, not yours truly.

Last edited:

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
This entire thread was dedicated to throwing stones at and taking swipes at an organization I am associated with! That didn't seem to bother you in the least. What's more, the concerns expressed about some people in the charismatic/Pentecostal movement were first raised by the author of the OP, not yours truly.

Ha! Knew it

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
By the way, when "Sent from my LGLS755 using tapatalk" is longer than the message itself, it would be courteous to erase that before considering the post finished. I notice this in the posts of several members.

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
But that's secret. Otherwise they don't earn money anymore. That ministry in Canada I went to had books full of it to pray to set ppl free. My ex asked em but he couldnt get it. Then they cant ask 2000 euro to help the next one set free from it if they just hand out the books and it's all about money in these churches.
I am mostly concerned about what goes on in these charismatic churches, someone like Rick Joyner, John Wimber. I only trust it if they say themselves that they are masons. The 'look! he did a handshake! and they are all evil' stuff on internet I don't really trust.
I'm not really interested in what some ppl in lodges do. I'm interested in the big false charismatic teachers who try ruin the church. According to heresy hunters any charismatic teacher is a 33rd degree mason. Not really trustworthy.
On the other hand, who cares? I have better things to do. I just dont go to that weird stuff anymore nor listen to em.

Are issues getting confused here?

I've heard Rick Joyner's name a couple of times. Frankly from what I've read of his writings he wouldn't know a prophecy if it ran him over. I consider him to be one of many false prophets and therefore wouldn't put any credence in his teachings. That doesn't mean I think he's a mason, I never even considered the possibility. I see him as a false teacher, whether or not he happens to be a member of some other group isn't really relevant.

Some would probably call me a "heresy hunter" but my interest is figuring out which of many people out there who would teach are actually worth listening to and who teaches utter garbage. If someone teaches contrary to Scripture that's all I need to tag them as dodgy, and beyond that I have little interest in what they do. Their bad teachings don't become good if it transpires they aren't a mason, nor do they become worse if it transpires they are.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
By the way, when "Sent from my LGLS755 using tapatalk" is longer than the message itself, it would be courteous to erase that before considering the post finished. I notice this in the posts of several members.
I once had it where it would be stuck in my signature, for some reason it came back even though the signature is turned off. I can only edit it out when I go to edit, sometimes i do that if im editing but yeah I love sharing with everyone what crummy android I have. Also didnt mean to offend, i have this fun game i play by myself called "spot the mason" so far I've been right. Let me guess, you are white with completely full and white hair no? [emoji55]

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I once had it where it would be stuck in my signature, for some reason it came back even though the signature is turned off. I can only edit it out when I go to edit, sometimes i do that if im editing but yeah I love sharing with everyone what crummy android I have.
Not a fan, huh?

Also didnt mean to offend, i have this fun game i play by myself called "spot the mason" so far I've been right. Let me guess, you are white with completely full and white hair no? [emoji55]
Spot the Mason?? I hate to insinuate that you may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I did everything except print out "I AM A MASON!" :) How do you think I was able to explain all the particular information I gave out in the course of this thread?

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Not a fan, huh?

Spot the Mason?? I hate to insinuate that you may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I did everything except print out "I AM A MASON!" :) How do you think I was able to explain all the particular information I gave out in the course of this thread?
I just figured you knew everything [emoji14]

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Are issues getting confused here?

I've heard Rick Joyner's name a couple of times. Frankly from what I've read of his writings he wouldn't know a prophecy if it ran him over. I consider him to be one of many false prophets and therefore wouldn't put any credence in his teachings. That doesn't mean I think he's a mason, I never even considered the possibility. I see him as a false teacher, whether or not he happens to be a member of some other group isn't really relevant.

Some would probably call me a "heresy hunter" but my interest is figuring out which of many people out there who would teach are actually worth listening to and who teaches utter garbage. If someone teaches contrary to Scripture that's all I need to tag them as dodgy, and beyond that I have little interest in what they do. Their bad teachings don't become good if it transpires they aren't a mason, nor do they become worse if it transpires they are.

Yes. I never listened to him. I read a part of his book and it was about stones w power. It was weird. But I did go w the Todd Bentley revival. I watched him every day and then he fell and ppl said he was bad and I was like: don't touch the anointed. They're evil saying that. But I later looked stuff up from their own videos and sites. Joyner helped Bentley after he fell. Then I saw he was in the knights of Malta and he's very open about it and according to him it's a great organization.

https://www.morningstarministries.o...nswers/knights-malta-rick-joyner#.WjrhwnTb_qA

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Yes. I never listened to him. I read a part of his book and it was about stones w power. It was weird. But I did go w the Todd Bentley revival. I watched him every day and then he fell and ppl said he was bad and I was like: don't touch the anointed. They're evil saying that. But I later looked stuff up from their own videos and sites. Joyner helped Bentley after he fell. Then I saw he was in the knights of Malta and he's very open about it and according to him it's a great organization.

https://www.morningstarministries.o...nswers/knights-malta-rick-joyner#.WjrhwnTb_qA

Be careful with that whole "don't touch the anointed" line - it's usually ripped out of context to avoid questioning those pushing false teachings. Given the NT callings to "test all things", "test the spirits" and the like, nobody can be above testing. We just need to make sure our judgment is sound rather than hypocritical - logs and specks and all that.

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Be careful with that whole "don't touch the anointed" line - it's usually ripped out of context to avoid questioning those pushing false teachings. Given the NT callings to "test all things", "test the spirits" and the like, nobody can be above testing. We just need to make sure our judgment is sound rather than hypocritical - logs and specks and all that.

Yes that's a smart way to stop ppl from using their brain. 'Don't touch the anointed'.

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
I was looking which preachers are masons, but it's a lot of conspiracy, not real evidence and then I saw this guy. My, is it really that bad?
I don't think there are that many in the Netherlands, cause you don't get rich from preaching here. Although, some of these big organized churches here have atheist preachers. They can be freemason.

https://youtu.be/ATy0IjJAeho

My Master is greater.

Anyone who adheres to oaths sworn to Babylon is in severe danger of loosing their inheritence. Or perhaps has already given it over to captivity.
The subject of masons has been scrutinized for reason of secrecy. Something that Christians do not practice.
What is suspicous is the prominence given to masons members. And rightfully so.

As a warning to the younger in Christ.
Do not yoke yourselves with anyone who gives reverence to either Solomon or Solomon's work(temple).

1 kings 10
The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents,

Top Bottom