CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      28.84%
      Quote Originally Posted by DHoffmann View Post
      Secret Society screams out cult to me, the rituals and secret handshakes to identify themselves to others is cultist. Worshipping the Grand Architect is cultist, Oaths - Cult. Leak proof degrees - cult, occultic symbolism is cultist. I dont know if the higher ups actually drink blood or ride the goat but I have seem my friends weird book that he can read fine but to me its just fff t t tr ttgh or some weird stuff. They seem nice they wear their bling and get away with breaking laws but they have charities i guess... My friend is a bit of a drinker and when he drinks he talks and when he talks he TALKS lol he tells me all the goofy stuff he has to remember and goes into detail about the rituals and solomon and all the legal this and that rules "lawyer talk babble" it puts me to sleep lol but yeah i believe its a cult
      You and Imalive have been reading too many conspiracy theory books or websites LOL. And by the way, if it were a secret society as you imagine, none of the alleged facts you've commented on would be known to you!

Imalive is offline Veteran Member
      Mood:
      ----

Country
      Netherlands
      CH Cash
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      51.75%
      Rick Joyner was a knight of Malta and helped Bentley and mystery Babylon sits on 7 hills.
      Freemasonry wants to destroy christianity. It's the false end time religion.

http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch....smatic&paged=3

https://pamsheppardpublishing.com/20...by-freemasons/
      Last edited by Imalive; 12-19-2017 at 05:42 AM.

Mood:
      ----

Country
      Netherlands
      CH Cash
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      51.75%

Snerfle is offline Veteran Member
      Supporting Member
      Mood:
      Geeky

Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      82.97%
      Look!
      A perfect mason.

~Deliberate ignorance
      is anti-christian~

5. Likes Albion liked this post
      Albion is online now Veteran Member
      Married
      Mood:
      Friendly

Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      28.84%
      Yes, Imalive, I know that there are lots of anti-Masonic sites on the internet that are full of spine-tingling details and claims that are purely fictional. I kinda prefer the ones that have a black background with mysterious music, blood and fangs--that sort of thing.

Here's another one that you might find interesting--

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False...ment/chaos.htm

Last edited by Albion; 12-19-2017 at 10:23 AM.

Snerfle is offline Veteran Member
      Supporting Member
      Mood:
      Geeky

Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      82.97%
      Taken from the link posted in #13 ↑
      See...? This is what Id been saying about the RC denomination, that everybody was bashing ME about, saying I was bashing 'certain PEOPLE' but I wasnt, I was only exposing certain DOCTRINE that Jesus hates and so should we.

Yet some of the same folks that lambasted, bashed, and have excommunicated me, (brotherly love?) but rather condemn me, say pretty much the same things I said...heres proof below...

Certain denominations fit this example ↓ to a T, and my purpose of saying the things I have was for the purpose of exposing false teaching and HELPING ppl avoid it, NOT for condemning ppl.

Here's the exerpt:
      (and I believe this fits with this thread, bc of the strong ties between Freemasonry and certain denominations)
      : →
      →The first part of the Nicolaitans heresy was essential if the second heresy of licentious living was to take root in the church. They lobbied for an ecclesiastical hierarchy to control the spiritual training of the laity. In other words, if the word of God could be taken away from the laity, the priesthood would have total control over its interpretation thus leading the congregation into the same lifestyle of the pagan religions. ←
      (and I would add, not just lifestyles the way we think of them, in a LGBTQPU sense, but also a lifestyle of 'religious works and obedience' to false teachings and religious practices.)
      ~Deliberate ignorance
      is anti-christian~

DHoffmann is offline Veteran Member
      Single
      Mood:
      ----

Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      33.26%
      Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
      You and Imalive have been reading too many conspiracy theory books or websites LOL. And by the way, if it were a secret society as you imagine, none of the alleged facts you've commented on would be known to you!
      JFK said "the very word secrecy is repugnant" and "for we are opposed around the world to secret societies, secret oaths"... and look what happened, but he was just a conspiracy nut lol
      All I am saying is that every mason you will come across seems pretty level headed but even if just a few are crooked, a secret society separated by degrees would be an enormous benefit for them. All that hidden knowledge about the saint johns and solomons temple and which way the alter/table faces and junk has nothing to do with salvation but I heard many say that masonry is the true Christian way and that Jesus was Mason

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Mood:
      ----

Country
      Netherlands
      CH Cash
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      51.75%
      Quote Originally Posted by Snerfle View Post
      Taken from the link posted in #13 ↑
      See...? This is what Id been saying about the RC denomination, that everybody was bashing ME about, saying I was bashing 'certain PEOPLE' but I wasnt, I was only exposing certain DOCTRINE that Jesus hates and so should we.

Yet some of the same folks that lambasted, bashed, and have excommunicated me, (brotherly love?) but rather condemn me, say pretty much the same things I said...heres proof below...

Certain denominations fit this example ↓ to a T, and my purpose of saying the things I have was for the purpose of exposing false teaching and HELPING ppl avoid it, NOT for condemning ppl.

Here's the exerpt:
      (and I believe this fits with this thread, bc of the strong ties between Freemasonry and certain denominations)
      : →
      →The first part of the Nicolaitans heresy was essential if the second heresy of licentious living was to take root in the church. They lobbied for an ecclesiastical hierarchy to control the spiritual training of the laity. In other words, if the word of God could be taken away from the laity, the priesthood would have total control over its interpretation thus leading the congregation into the same lifestyle of the pagan religions.” ←
      (and I would add, not just lifestyles the way we think of them, in a LGBTQPU sense, but also a lifestyle of 'religious works and obedience' to false teachings and religious practices.)
      No you played on the man. Not only the RCC is infiltrated with masons. I saw from your group of churches one is a mason too and the one who started it lets him speak.

Married
      Mood:
      Friendly

Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      28.84%
      Quote Originally Posted by DHoffmann View Post
      JFK said "the very word secrecy is repugnant" and "for we are opposed around the world to secret societies, secret oaths"... and look what happened, but he was just a conspiracy nut lol
      Could be that he was. So what's the "secret society" involved in his case--the CIA, Mafia, a Christian church?

All I am saying is that every mason you will come across seems pretty level headed but even if just a few are crooked, a secret society separated by degrees would be an enormous benefit for them.
      It might be, hypothetically speaking. I don't know. So would an anonymous gift of a billion dollars, I'm thinking, especially since Masonic organizations help the poor and sick a hundred times more than any church does.

All that hidden knowledge about the saint johns and solomons temple and which way the alter/table faces and junk has nothing to do with salvation
      Salvation? Did anyone say that it does??? And by the way, those things are not secret. You just referred to them, didn't you? LOL

But, you know, ceremony is meaningful to people and we ALL engage in it. Think of the military, funerals, national holidays, putting wreaths on graves, high school graduation, awards ceremonies in the Olympic games, and so on.

Married
      Mood:
      Friendly

Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      28.84%
      Quote Originally Posted by Imalive View Post
      No you played on the man. Not only the RCC is infiltrated with masons. I saw from your group of churches one is a mason too and the one who started it lets him speak.
      Wow. A few people around here might do well to remember the old saying about people who live in glass houses.

12. Likes Imalive liked this post