Masons in church

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
I was looking which preachers are masons, but it's a lot of conspiracy, not real evidence and then I saw this guy. My, is it really that bad?
I don't think there are that many in the Netherlands, cause you don't get rich from preaching here. Although, some of these big organized churches here have atheist preachers. They can be freemason.

https://youtu.be/ATy0IjJAeho

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I was looking which preachers are masons, but it's a lot of conspiracy, not real evidence and then I saw this guy. My, is it really that bad?
I don't think there are that many in the Netherlands, cause you don't get rich from preaching here. Although, some of these big organized churches here have atheist preachers. They can be freemason.]

No, they cannot. All aspirants to membership in a Masonic lodge must affirm, out loud, their belief in one God and in the immortality of the soul.

Almost all Masons belong to Christian churches (in this country anyway), and the rituals and etc. that are used in Masonic lodges are so steeped in Christian imagery, terminology, and the Bible, that I've wondered how easy it would be for some atheist who fooled everybody to endure it. :)

That said, I thought that I owed it to you to watch the video. The preacher is obviously speaking against Masonry but what he says is a mess and much of it is downright ridiculous. Well OK, let's just say it's wrong. ;)

Last edited:

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
No, they cannot. All aspirants to membership in a Masonic lodge must affirm, out loud, their belief in one God and in the immortality of the soul.

Almost all Masons belong to Christian churches (in this country anyway), and the rituals and etc. that are used in Masonic lodges are so steeped in Christian imagery, terminology, and the Bible, that I've wondered how easy it would be for some atheist who fooled everybody to endure it. :)

That said, I thought that I owed it to you to watch the video. The preacher is obviously speaking against Masonry but what he says is a mess and much of it is downright ridiculous. Well OK, let's just say it's wrong. ;)

Yes, but we have some prominent ones like the reverend from the former queen who is a Bilderberger or something, he believed in God, but this was not literal and that, walking on water was not real, virgin birth not true and gradually he believed nothing anymore. Also others, one guy on an atheist forum who was or had become an atheist, but really liked all those rituals, so he was also a catholic decan. I wouldn't be surprised if some are also masons or have been. My granddad was in rosecrucianism and then later became an atheist. But he got saved last minute. Prayed my lungs out for that man. Goodness.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Yes, but we have some prominent ones like the reverend from the former queen who is a Bilderberger or something, he believed in God, but this was not literal and that, walking on water was not real, virgin birth not true and gradually he believed nothing anymore.
Well, Masonry is not a church, so I suppose that some members could believe as you described, just as is the case with the golf clubs, civic organizations, alumni associations and a bunch of other groups we all participate in.

Also others, one guy on an atheist forum who was or had become an atheist, but really liked all those rituals, so he was also a catholic decan.
Could be. No organization can be 100% sure that there are not some people who have deceived everyone by holding membership.

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Well, Masonry is not a church, so I suppose that some members could believe as you described, just as is the case with the golf clubs, civic organizations, alumni associations and a bunch of other groups we all participate in.

Could be. No organization can be 100% sure that there are not some people who have deceived everyone by holding membership.

A pastor must preach against it. You can't have that in a church.

https://www.biblebelievers.org.au/mason2.htm

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I always see it as the 1rst degree is the outer most ring of 33 circles and the inner as being the 33rd degree masons, like a pyramid and each narrow strip inbetween circles is leak proof so that the most corrupt will move things around in secrecy causing the ugly head to be witnessed by all as it terrifies the world through chaos and well drawn out events... very evil but is hidden under the guise of "brotherhood"... I have a masonic bible with an actual bible dictionary with pictures, symbols and apparently everything you can think of in the bible somehow relates to masonry in the many pages of the q and a study guide... Its used locally to bail people out and help support each others financial goals which is probably why my friend got involved. A quarter of his day is devoted to learning and "seeking" freemason ideology to rise up to the next degree. This is not the body of Christ but a antichrist body supposably something to do with solomons temple. My buddy talks a lot even though he is threatened by oath to have his neck slit and tossed into the sea or something silly like that. Its very serious and very criminal, i am so glad i never joined. My uncle is one and he goes to a Catholic church every sunday, he is very wealthy and im sure had some help, he's a nice guy but like i said its the vile ones that he will never know (because he is "goody goody") that secretly get their evil greedy wishes... have I said enough? oh no [emoji28]

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Also note that its a fact that satanist Aleistar Crowley was a 33rd degree mason. Where I live you have to be Christian but I still believe its a cult

IACOBVS

Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Liberal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Also note that its a fact that satanist Aleistar Crowley was a 33rd degree mason. Where I live you have to be Christian but I still believe its a cult

What exactly makes it a cult? Fundamentalist Christians tend to throw the term "cult" around rather loosely in order to dismiss things with which they disagree, but have nothing more to say against certain organisations.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
What exactly makes it a cult? Fundamentalist Christians tend to throw the term "cult" around rather loosely in order to dismiss things with which they disagree, but have nothing more to say against certain organisations.
Secret Society screams out cult to me, the rituals and secret handshakes to identify themselves to others is cultist. Worshipping the Grand Architect is cultist, Oaths - Cult. Leak proof degrees - cult, occultic symbolism is cultist. I dont know if the higher ups actually drink blood or ride the goat but I have seem my friends weird book that he can read fine but to me its just fff t t tr ttgh or some weird stuff. They seem nice they wear their bling and get away with breaking laws but they have charities i guess... My friend is a bit of a drinker and when he drinks he talks and when he talks he TALKS lol he tells me all the goofy stuff he has to remember and goes into detail about the rituals and solomon and all the legal this and that rules "lawyer talk babble" it puts me to sleep lol but yeah i believe its a cult

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Allistair Crowley was not a 33rd degree Mason.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Secret Society screams out cult to me, the rituals and secret handshakes to identify themselves to others is cultist. Worshipping the Grand Architect is cultist, Oaths - Cult. Leak proof degrees - cult, occultic symbolism is cultist. I dont know if the higher ups actually drink blood or ride the goat but I have seem my friends weird book that he can read fine but to me its just fff t t tr ttgh or some weird stuff. They seem nice they wear their bling and get away with breaking laws but they have charities i guess... My friend is a bit of a drinker and when he drinks he talks and when he talks he TALKS lol he tells me all the goofy stuff he has to remember and goes into detail about the rituals and solomon and all the legal this and that rules "lawyer talk babble" it puts me to sleep lol but yeah i believe its a cult

You and Imalive have been reading too many conspiracy theory books or websites LOL. And by the way, if it were a secret society as you imagine, none of the alleged facts you've commented on would be known to you!

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Last edited:

user1234

Religious Affiliation
Other Church
Marital Status
Separated
Yes
Look!
A perfect mason. :smlove2:

9769-w_mini-mason-jar2be036f337ecb898d58130e223717de0.jpg

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Yes, Imalive, I know that there are lots of anti-Masonic sites on the internet that are full of spine-tingling details and claims that are purely fictional. I kinda prefer the ones that have a black background with mysterious music, blood and fangs--that sort of thing.

Here's another one that you might find interesting--

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False Doctrines/Charismatic Movement/chaos.htm

Last edited:

user1234

Religious Affiliation
Other Church
Marital Status
Separated
Yes
Taken from the link posted in #13 ↑
See...? This is what Id been saying about the RC denomination, that everybody was bashing ME about, saying I was bashing 'certain PEOPLE' but I wasnt, I was only exposing certain DOCTRINE that Jesus hates and so should we.

Yet some of the same folks that lambasted, bashed, and have excommunicated me, (brotherly love?) but rather condemn me, say pretty much the same things I said...heres proof below...

Certain denominations fit this example ↓ to a T, and my purpose of saying the things I have was for the purpose of exposing false teaching and HELPING ppl avoid it, NOT for condemning ppl.

Here's the exerpt:
(and I believe this fits with this thread, bc of the strong ties between Freemasonry and certain denominations)
: →
→The first part of the Nicolaitans heresy was essential if the second heresy of licentious living was to take root in the church. They lobbied for an ecclesiastical hierarchy to control the spiritual training of the laity. In other words, if the word of God could be taken away from the laity, the priesthood would have total control over its interpretation thus leading the congregation into the same lifestyle of the pagan religions.” ←
(and I would add, not just lifestyles the way we think of them, in a LGBTQPU sense, but also a lifestyle of 'religious works and obedience' to false teachings and religious practices.)

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
You and Imalive have been reading too many conspiracy theory books or websites LOL. And by the way, if it were a secret society as you imagine, none of the alleged facts you've commented on would be known to you!
JFK said "the very word secrecy is repugnant" and "for we are opposed around the world to secret societies, secret oaths"... and look what happened, but he was just a conspiracy nut lol
All I am saying is that every mason you will come across seems pretty level headed but even if just a few are crooked, a secret society separated by degrees would be an enormous benefit for them. All that hidden knowledge about the saint johns and solomons temple and which way the alter/table faces and junk has nothing to do with salvation but I heard many say that masonry is the true Christian way and that Jesus was Mason

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Taken from the link posted in #13 ↑
See...? This is what Id been saying about the RC denomination, that everybody was bashing ME about, saying I was bashing 'certain PEOPLE' but I wasnt, I was only exposing certain DOCTRINE that Jesus hates and so should we.

Yet some of the same folks that lambasted, bashed, and have excommunicated me, (brotherly love?) but rather condemn me, say pretty much the same things I said...heres proof below...

Certain denominations fit this example ↓ to a T, and my purpose of saying the things I have was for the purpose of exposing false teaching and HELPING ppl avoid it, NOT for condemning ppl.

Here's the exerpt:
(and I believe this fits with this thread, bc of the strong ties between Freemasonry and certain denominations)
: →
→The first part of the Nicolaitans heresy was essential if the second heresy of licentious living was to take root in the church. They lobbied for an ecclesiastical hierarchy to control the spiritual training of the laity. In other words, if the word of God could be taken away from the laity, the priesthood would have total control over its interpretation thus leading the congregation into the same lifestyle of the pagan religions.” ←
(and I would add, not just lifestyles the way we think of them, in a LGBTQPU sense, but also a lifestyle of 'religious works and obedience' to false teachings and religious practices.)

No you played on the man. Not only the RCC is infiltrated with masons. I saw from your group of churches one is a mason too and the one who started it lets him speak.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
JFK said "the very word secrecy is repugnant" and "for we are opposed around the world to secret societies, secret oaths"... and look what happened, but he was just a conspiracy nut lol
Could be that he was. So what's the "secret society" involved in his case--the CIA, Mafia, a Christian church?

All I am saying is that every mason you will come across seems pretty level headed but even if just a few are crooked, a secret society separated by degrees would be an enormous benefit for them.
It might be, hypothetically speaking. I don't know. So would an anonymous gift of a billion dollars, I'm thinking, especially since Masonic organizations help the poor and sick a hundred times more than any church does.

All that hidden knowledge about the saint johns and solomons temple and which way the alter/table faces and junk has nothing to do with salvation
Salvation? Did anyone say that it does??? And by the way, those things are not secret. You just referred to them, didn't you? LOL

But, you know, ceremony is meaningful to people and we ALL engage in it. Think of the military, funerals, national holidays, putting wreaths on graves, high school graduation, awards ceremonies in the Olympic games, and so on.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
No you played on the man. Not only the RCC is infiltrated with masons. I saw from your group of churches one is a mason too and the one who started it lets him speak.

Wow. A few people around here might do well to remember the old saying about people who live in glass houses. ;)

Top Bottom