CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      45.17%
      Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
      By the way, when "Sent from my LGLS755 using tapatalk" is longer than the message itself, it would be courteous to erase that before considering the post finished. I notice this in the posts of several members.
      I once had it where it would be stuck in my signature, for some reason it came back even though the signature is turned off. I can only edit it out when I go to edit, sometimes i do that if im editing but yeah I love sharing with everyone what crummy android I have. Also didnt mean to offend, i have this fun game i play by myself called "spot the mason" so far I've been right. Let me guess, you are white with completely full and white hair no?

2. Likes Imalive liked this post
      Albion is offline Veteran Member
      Married
      Mood:
      Friendly

Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      CH Challenge
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      63.33%
      Quote Originally Posted by DHoffmann View Post
      I once had it where it would be stuck in my signature, for some reason it came back even though the signature is turned off. I can only edit it out when I go to edit, sometimes i do that if im editing but yeah I love sharing with everyone what crummy android I have.
      Not a fan, huh?

Also didnt mean to offend, i have this fun game i play by myself called "spot the mason" so far I've been right. Let me guess, you are white with completely full and white hair no?
      Spot the Mason?? I hate to insinuate that you may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I did everything except print out "I AM A MASON!" How do you think I was able to explain all the particular information I gave out in the course of this thread?

DHoffmann is offline Veteran Member
      Mood:
      Amused

Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      CH Challenge
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      45.17%
      Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
      Not a fan, huh?

Spot the Mason?? I hate to insinuate that you may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I did everything except print out "I AM A MASON!" How do you think I was able to explain all the particular information I gave out in the course of this thread?
      I just figured you knew everything

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

5. Likes Imalive, Lämmchen liked this post
      Imalive is offline Veteran Member
      Mood:
      ----

Country
      Netherlands
      CH Cash
      CH Challenge
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      52.88%
      Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
      Are issues getting confused here?

I've heard Rick Joyner's name a couple of times. Frankly from what I've read of his writings he wouldn't know a prophecy if it ran him over. I consider him to be one of many false prophets and therefore wouldn't put any credence in his teachings. That doesn't mean I think he's a mason, I never even considered the possibility. I see him as a false teacher, whether or not he happens to be a member of some other group isn't really relevant.

Some would probably call me a "heresy hunter" but my interest is figuring out which of many people out there who would teach are actually worth listening to and who teaches utter garbage. If someone teaches contrary to Scripture that's all I need to tag them as dodgy, and beyond that I have little interest in what they do. Their bad teachings don't become good if it transpires they aren't a mason, nor do they become worse if it transpires they are.
      Yes. I never listened to him. I read a part of his book and it was about stones w power. It was weird. But I did go w the Todd Bentley revival. I watched him every day and then he fell and ppl said he was bad and I was like: don't touch the anointed. They're evil saying that. But I later looked stuff up from their own videos and sites. Joyner helped Bentley after he fell. Then I saw he was in the knights of Malta and he's very open about it and according to him it's a great organization.

https://www.morningstarministries.or...r#.WjrhwnTb_qA

tango is offline Bronze Member
      Valued Contributor
      Supporting Member
      Married
      ... and you shall live ...

Mood:
      Bemused

CH Cash
      CH Challenge
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (4,640,145 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      83.09%
      Quote Originally Posted by Imalive View Post
      Yes. I never listened to him. I read a part of his book and it was about stones w power. It was weird. But I did go w the Todd Bentley revival. I watched him every day and then he fell and ppl said he was bad and I was like: don't touch the anointed. They're evil saying that. But I later looked stuff up from their own videos and sites. Joyner helped Bentley after he fell. Then I saw he was in the knights of Malta and he's very open about it and according to him it's a great organization.

https://www.morningstarministries.or...r#.WjrhwnTb_qA
      Be careful with that whole "don't touch the anointed" line - it's usually ripped out of context to avoid questioning those pushing false teachings. Given the NT callings to "test all things", "test the spirits" and the like, nobody can be above testing. We just need to make sure our judgment is sound rather than hypocritical - logs and specks and all that.
      "Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law" - Aleister Crowley

"If you love me, obey my commandments" - Jesus Christ

The Bible comes as a complete package. If we want to pluck verses out of context so make them mean what we want them to mean, if we want to ignore the passages that are inconvenient to our outlook, we should be intellectually honest enough to throw our Bibles in the trash and admit we are following Crowley and not Christ.

8. Likes Imalive liked this post
      Imalive is offline Veteran Member
      Mood:
      ----

Country
      Netherlands
      CH Cash
      CH Challenge
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      52.88%
      Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
      Be careful with that whole "don't touch the anointed" line - it's usually ripped out of context to avoid questioning those pushing false teachings. Given the NT callings to "test all things", "test the spirits" and the like, nobody can be above testing. We just need to make sure our judgment is sound rather than hypocritical - logs and specks and all that.
      Yes that's a smart way to stop ppl from using their brain. 'Don't touch the anointed'.

pinacled is offline Prodigy Member
      A graphic novel coming soon

Mood:
      ----

Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      CH Challenge
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      48.39%
      Quote Originally Posted by Imalive View Post
      I was looking which preachers are masons, but it's a lot of conspiracy, not real evidence and then I saw this guy. My, is it really that bad?
      I don't think there are that many in the Netherlands, cause you don't get rich from preaching here. Although, some of these big organized churches here have atheist preachers. They can be freemason.

My Master is greater.

Anyone who adheres to oaths sworn to Babylon is in severe danger of loosing their inheritence. Or perhaps has already given it over to captivity.
      The subject of masons has been scrutinized for reason of secrecy. Something that Christians do not practice.
      What is suspicous is the prominence given to masons members. And rightfully so.

As a warning to the younger in Christ.
      Do not yoke yourselves with anyone who gives reverence to either Solomon or Solomon's work(temple).

1 kings 10
      The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents,