Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Yup,they are in all chruchs and not any one denom
And why wouldn't they be in a variety of denominations, in that a person must be a believer in God in order to be a Mason? In this country, that usually means being a Christian although there are some Jewish Masons and an occasional Muslim member, too.

user1234

Religious Affiliation
Other Church
Marital Status
Separated
Yes
No you played on the man. Not only the RCC is infiltrated with masons. I saw from your group of churches one is a mason too and the one who started it lets him speak.

Okay, here we go again... The innocent RC who could do no wrong, yet I got condemned at every turn...told over and over and over again what a rotten guy I was while having saint coffers shoved in my face repeatedly, but they say love is blind... Boy it sure can be.

I didnt 'play the man' thats a lie and I reject it outright in Jesus' name. At least show some honesty...the goading and bully tactics, along with the insistence that the RC lying denomination is the 'only church' got to be too pushy, and I gave back, after sharing the gospel repeatedly, offering a hand of friendship and a repeated offer for prayer, and was rejected, so please, no more baloney, ok? its gotten stale and its just nonsense.

But its amazing how quickly you jump out to suddenly defend the RC denom in a backhand way by going after 'my group of churches? whatever the THATS supposed to mean.

You did some internet searching and found One guy in 'my group'? And thats supposed to mean something in light of hundreds of years of abominable teachings and practices by the RCdenom and their ties to Freemasonry?!

'My group of churches' ... If you mean the church I attend ...youre misinformed about that one, and as far as the larger (worldwide) churches, there have been tragic splits and departures of ways, its a shame....Mostly over compromise over false doctrine, and the church I attend is one of the ones that stayed true to the bible/gospel and didnt compromise with the NAR/Mega/RCC compromise ....

So its a strange side you often take, you never seem to know on which side you stand, except it seems no matter what, you choose to be against me ... No matter what.

I told you long ago, you are free to like who you like, and I understand you always standing up for your bf, but you are the one that cant seem to separate doctrine from person, so its a funny accusation you make against me. You always seem to feel a need to go after something about me just to show your support for another. Its really lacking in christianity, especially since Ive done nothing but support you all this time.

I NEVER turned my back on you....and quite frankly, I never turned my back on him either, or anyone else on this site. False doctrine is what it is, and until ppl understand and accept the grace of God, they're going to be against it, and support and defend all kinds of nonsense. It didnt have to be this way with us. It still doesnt. Totally unnecessary.

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
blanla can you just shut up about it thanks.

user1234

Religious Affiliation
Other Church
Marital Status
Separated
Yes
blanla can you just shut up about it thanks.

Gosh, ok, thats nice...
Oy! smh...

Right. Ok. Listen, I understand ... but you chose to throw me/us aside, like it was all nothing, ... So ok, you went 'another direction' ... Fine, I told you fine, its fine, okay?
I'm not mad about it, okay?

I said a hundred times I wouldnt get in the way of who or what you like and what you want to pursue, I support you as a friend, and we are (supposed to be) brother/sister in Christ, at the very least.

Theres really no call for being meanspirited, its just not good for either of us, and Im praying for it to change to good cheer. We're supposed to be on the same side.

As a brother (at least) a friend+ (even if you decided to end the friendship, I never wanted to) still, I deserve better treatment, and as christians, so do you and I both deserve better treatment.

It's almost Christmas...enough of the hatred already, okay? Can we? I'm not your enemy, I dont hate you, I want the very best for you. Ok? Peace? No more mean words at each other? For Jesus? For each other?

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Could be that he was. So what's the "secret society" involved in his case--the CIA, Mafia, a Christian church?

It might be, hypothetically speaking. I don't know. So would an anonymous gift of a billion dollars, I'm thinking, especially since Masonic organizations help the poor and sick a hundred times more than any church does.

Salvation? Did anyone say that it does??? And by the way, those things are not secret. You just referred to them, didn't you? LOL

But, you know, ceremony is meaningful to people and we ALL engage in it. Think of the military, funerals, national holidays, putting wreaths on graves, high school graduation, awards ceremonies in the Olympic games, and so on.
My opinions on freemasons sway back and forth, i dont like all the biblical significance they claim it takes away flavor from the word in my opinion although they are charitable they seem to get a big head about it but whatever. My friend talks a lot and its really boring, they are supposedly "secrets" lol but i dunno if its his new culture or whatever I have to respect it, I just dont see how one can go to church with all this weird stuff attached to Christianity

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
And why wouldn't they be in a variety of denominations, in that a person must be a believer in God in order to be a Mason? In this country, that usually means being a Christian although there are some Jewish Masons and an occasional Muslim member, too.

Because it's evil and satanic and you might as well just stop that church or bind those demons and then either they repent or leave.

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
My opinions on freemasons sway back and forth, i dont like all the biblical significance they claim it takes away flavor from the word in my opinion although they are charitable they seem to get a big head about it but whatever. My friend talks a lot and its really boring, they are supposedly "secrets" lol but i dunno if its his new culture or whatever I have to respect it, I just dont see how one can go to church with all this weird stuff attached to Christianity

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

That is what I find so weird. Masons in Holland are not believers, the ones that I used to know. No way they go to these tiny cheap evangelical churches here. But I read in America it's a lot of 'christian' masonry and they just serve God and mammon.
I was shocked when I found out that some church leaders there that I used to listen to or read books from are masons. That guy warned against it from that revival, Finney. No wonder there's so much mixture.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
It strikes me as unfortunate that you have gotten what is probably an incoherent pile of disconnected images from your friend, made the worse by him running his mouth when he's been drinking. Most Masons do not take it upon themselves to lay all that sort of stuff on people who haven't expressed any interest--and certainly not in a spirit of boastfulness. However, none of that information is secret. Neither is the ritual or the names of the officers, or the meaning of the symbols or items in the meeting room, etc.

It's only a very few items, like the password, which are not supposed to be divulged; and this is so mainly done to keep up a custom dating back to a long ago time when people did try to sneak into lodge meetings in order to cause trouble. The fact that most Masonic centers have their meetings on the second floor owes to the same custom that has no real importance anymore, but all people, even in our churches, do some things out of custom that aren't actually needed under present conditions. The shape of the typical Christian church, by the way, is a copy of the Roman villa, so I suppose that someone might claim that the churches are infected with paganism for that reason alone!

As for "attached to church," nothing actually is attached to church, and there is no worship conducted, although the events of the Old Testament are dramatized. But the building of Solomon's Temple seems a natural for a fraternity that commemorates the building of Solomon's temple and the guilds of stonecutters who built the great structures of the Middle Ages. It's not a lot different from what Civil War re-enactors do, but an outsider could look at them and say they want war or are too consumed with colorful uniforms, marching, and so on.

Last edited:

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Okay, here we go again... The innocent RC who could do no wrong, yet I got condemned at every turn...told over and over and over again what a rotten guy I was while having saint coffers shoved in my face repeatedly, but they say love is blind... Boy it sure can be.

I didnt 'play the man' thats a lie and I reject it outright in Jesus' name. At least show some honesty...the goading and bully tactics, along with the insistence that the RC lying denomination is the 'only church' got to be too pushy, and I gave back, after sharing the gospel repeatedly, offering a hand of friendship and a repeated offer for prayer, and was rejected, so please, no more baloney, ok? its gotten stale and its just nonsense.

But its amazing how quickly you jump out to suddenly defend the RC denom in a backhand way by going after 'my group of churches? whatever the THATS supposed to mean.

You did some internet searching and found One guy in 'my group'? And thats supposed to mean something in light of hundreds of years of abominable teachings and practices by the RCdenom and their ties to Freemasonry?!

'My group of churches' ... If you mean the church I attend ...youre misinformed about that one, and as far as the larger (worldwide) churches, there have been tragic splits and departures of ways, its a shame....Mostly over compromise over false doctrine, and the church I attend is one of the ones that stayed true to the bible/gospel and didnt compromise with the NAR/Mega/RCC compromise ....

So its a strange side you often take, you never seem to know on which side you stand, except it seems no matter what, you choose to be against me ... No matter what.

I told you long ago, you are free to like who you like, and I understand you always standing up for your bf, but you are the one that cant seem to separate doctrine from person, so its a funny accusation you make against me. You always seem to feel a need to go after something about me just to show your support for another. Its really lacking in christianity, especially since Ive done nothing but support you all this time.

I NEVER turned my back on you....and quite frankly, I never turned my back on him either, or anyone else on this site. False doctrine is what it is, and until ppl understand and accept the grace of God, they're going to be against it, and support and defend all kinds of nonsense. It didnt have to be this way with us. It still doesnt. Totally unnecessary.

Lacking in christianity. Fantastic. You could just listen if I say something. I'll stop about it though cause you dont listen anyway and I dont care anymore.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
That is what I find so weird. Masons in Holland are not believers, the ones that I used to know. No way they go to these tiny cheap evangelical churches here. But I read in America it's a lot of 'christian' masonry and they just serve God and mammon.
It would help if you'd stick to what you know to be so. When charity that all of us Christians insist Our Lord called us to do becomes "mammon" we can talk about that. Until then, it's not helping anything to gossip and bear false witness.

I was shocked when I found out that some church leaders there that I used to listen to or read books from are masons. That guy warned against it from that revival, Finney. No wonder there's so much mixture.

Oh, 'that guy' said so and you just automatically believe it. Really? :sigh:

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
It strikes me as unfortunate that you have gotten what is probably an incoherent pile of disconnected images from your friend, made the worse by him running his mouth when he's been drinking. Most Masons do not take it upon themselves to lay all that sort of stuff on people who haven't expressed any interest--and certainly not in a spirit of boastfulness. However, none of that information is secret. Neither is the ritual or the names of the officers, or the meaning of the symbols or items in the meeting room, etc.

It's only a very few items, like the password, which are not supposed to be divulged; and this is so mainly done to keep up a custom dating back to a long ago time when people did try to sneak into lodge meetings in order to cause trouble. The fact that most Masonic centers have their meetings on the second floor owes to the same custom that has no real importance anymore, but all people, even in our churches, do some things out of custom that aren't actually needed under present conditions. The shape of the typical Christian church, by the way, is a copy of the Roman villa, so I suppose that someone might claim that the churches are infected with paganism for that reason alone!

As for "attached to church," nothing actually is attached to church, and there is no worship conducted, although the events of the Old Testament are dramatized. But the building of Solomon's Temple seems a natural for a fraternity that commemorates the building of Solomon's temple and the guilds of stonecutters who built the great structures of the Middle Ages. It's not a lot different from what Civil War re-enactors do, but an outsider could look at them and say they want war or are too consumed with colorful uniforms, marching, and so on.

You can find anything on internet if you want from their own sites. I had 2 miscarriages. 2nd kid lot of blood loss. almost went wrong. my grandpa was in rosecrucianism. they curse family w those oaths. I had a dream. I was searching and searching for a masonic thing in the house and noone cared but then i found it. so then i searched on their own site. one thing they have is that the whomb becomes a tomb and then I knew it. They broke these curses in ministry. I was pregnant of the 3rd. again blood loss. They broke the curse and it immediately stopped. LOL I told a mason on a freethinker forum and of course he said it was all nonsense and I was nuts.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Because it's evil and satanic and you might as well just stop that church or bind those demons and then either they repent or leave.

Please stop running your mouth and accusing people of things you have no knowledge of. It is a sin.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
You can find anything on internet if you want from their own sites.
Here's a thought--DO THAT, THEN, AND WE CAN DISCUSS IT. Get material from their own websites, the Masonic websites. That doesn't mean you have to believe what you find just because it's there, but we can assemble what's said, pro or con, including other sources as well, and see what's true and what's dubious...and why.

Last edited:

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
It would help if you'd stick to what you know to be so. When charity that all of us Christians insist Our Lord called us to do becomes "mammon" we can talk about that. Until then, it's not helping anything to gossip and bear false witness.

Oh, 'that guy' said so and you just automatically believe it. Really? :sigh:

Theres tons of ppl who warn. I was a fan of that BAM guy Bentley. I looked it up on their own sites what they said. Not dumb heresy hunt gossip. Bam guy went out of his body and met the angel of Branham and talked to Sadhur Sundhar Singh who's dead and Rick Joyner said he was a knight of malta. He joined em and said it was fine. So then I told my brother to not watch Bentley anymore.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Here's a thought--DO THAT, THEN, AND WE CAN DISCUSS IT. In the meanwhile, passing on lies, slanders, and what can be found on anti-Masonic hate-filled websites should not be engaged in by anyone who claims to be a Christian.

I did that when I had to and found that tomb ritual on their own site. Not gonna delve in that stuff anymore. I can better stop about it. If ppl wanna know they can look it up themselves.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I did that when I had to and found that tomb ritual on their own site. Not gonna delve in that stuff anymore. I can better stop about it. If ppl wanna know they can look it up themselves.

Frankly, there's no way of knowing if you even have Masons in mind. My suggestion was for us to look at real information, actual evidence, but that doesn't seem to interest you.

What "tomb ritual" are you referring to, who conducts it, and what's the site?

Incidentally, it appears to me that most of the references to supposedly bad Masons on this thread refer to bogus Masons. That's what most of the European lodges are.

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Please stop running your mouth and accusing people of things you have no knowledge of. It is a sin.

I was set free from those demons and it wasnt just nothing. I renounced it all and set my family free from it. We set some ppl free from it in our church. They have whole books w all the oaths and stuff you have to renounce in ministries specialized in it. I did that. There was one though who was not kosher. That was a course to set yourself free from it. I didnt go there but some did and came back worse. It was like they called up those demons.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
What are you talking about? You're just raving.

Would you like to do a study here with real information about Freemasonry, and see what we find together?

Top Bottom