Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Ahh, yes, good observation, and that I do apologize for, I honestly wanted to say that the first line (before the copy/paste) was good, and I failed to say that, but yes, dont doubt. Yes yes, God will finish what He started. THATS ETERNAL SECURITY...THATS O S A S!
I'm not sure what the 'dont sleep' reference is, and Abide in Christ of course I agree, but thats another one of those verses thats often misunderstood and mis-taught ... I wont get into it here.
But yes, if Ima made those first comments, of course I agree with her, for sure!
But the guy who did the scripture commentary was not 'spot on' imo. Not at all.
But yes, Ima's first comments WERE spot on, and I thank you for pointing that out and poking me.
Dont sleep means to not sleep on the Lord... Keep praying keep asking questions keep reading the word and keep searching and ye shall find... :)

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

user1234

Religious Affiliation
Other Church
Marital Status
Separated
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Dont sleep means to not sleep on the Lord... Keep praying keep asking questions keep reading the word and keep searching and ye shall find... :)

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Yes , I know what it means, lol, I meant I didnt know what SHE meant by it in that spot. Never know, It could been anything. Ive learned not to assume, lol ;D

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
My mom always says: don't think so much. It hurts your brain.

Top Bottom