Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I thought that was interesting that she said she was deaf and she was healed from it and he had TB.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Praise the Lord I love these types of videos!
Thanks imalive :) I can say that the elderly at my church have beautiful teeth a healthy smile and young skin, are energetic and happy and very old... I often forget these things because its so common but these people are very young at heart.

To be non bias I see the same in other churches but its not nearly as much as what I see at Pentecostals. Many come in completely broken due to drugs and alcohol and reverse their lifestyle after laying of hands.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
To be non bias I see the same in other churches but its not nearly as much as what I see at Pentecostals. Many come in completely broken due to drugs and alcohol and reverse their lifestyle after laying of hands.
That's not a miracle; its a matter of being convinced. Some people imagine that they have been magically changed just because someone else touched them, said they were healed by that, and welcomed them warmly. I do agree that many other churches are less warm towards people who are down and out.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
That's not a miracle; its a matter of being convinced. Some people imagine that they have been magically changed just because someone else touched them, said they were healed by that, and welcomed them warmly. I do agree that many other churches are less warm towards people who are down and out.
I was changed but i didnt grow an arm. I was just saying that the spirit is high in these individuals enough to keep them living longer and looking younger

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I don't know which denomination's people live longest, but I can appreciate the first part of what you wrote.

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Interesting those revivals. I saw a movie from the Hebrides too yesterday. A woman said there were a lot of farmers and it was harvest time, so not many ppl came to the prayer meeting, 2 or 3. The guy wanted to stop the prayer meetings cause so little ppl came, but he couldnt and the next week there were 5 and he couldnt tell em hed stop it and the next week they had revival.

Last edited:

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes

The video is interesting and very USA centric. Even though some people think that the Azusa street mission was the birthplace of Pentecostalism UK people are inclined to think the birth place was in Wales in 1904 and perhaps earlier still with other movements in the UK emphasising speaking in tongues (Edward Irving in the 19th century, or John and Charles Wesley in the 18th century). The Welsh revival of 1904 and following years is pivotal for UK Pentecostalism.

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
The video is interesting and very USA centric. Even though some people think that the Azusa street mission was the birthplace of Pentecostalism UK people are inclined to think the birth place was in Wales in 1904 and perhaps earlier still with other movements in the UK emphasising speaking in tongues (Edward Irving in the 19th century, or John and Charles Wesley in the 18th century). The Welsh revival of 1904 and following years is pivotal for UK Pentecostalism.

Yes the Welsh was first. Just heard one preacher from Azusa went there before it broke out in Azusa.

Top Bottom