Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
So in the Miracle thread I posted a video that I thought may be legit because I have seen people act possessed like in the video... I started watching his other videos and I am just horrified how these people can mock Jesus and his miracles even tho yes they were prophesied about. Here are a few examples of sell outs and gullible fanatics who get suckered in.
In this video as featured in the other thread, we see a non limping lady with "uneven" legs. He pulls her right shoe out a bit and then pushes it in to give the illusion that the other leg is growing, he fakes his surprise and she covers her shame with her arm just before being forced to lie about her false testimony.
https://youtu.be/PxpPvBPkx-s

This one here... smh... just no [emoji107]
https://youtu.be/U6X3kVFYDKA

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
So in the Miracle thread I posted a video that I thought may be legit because I have seen people act possessed like in the video... I started watching his other videos and I am just horrified how these people can mock Jesus and his miracles even tho yes they were prophesied about. Here are a few examples of sell outs and gullible fanatics who get suckered in.
In this video as featured in the other thread, we see a non limping lady with "uneven" legs. He pulls her right shoe out a bit and then pushes it in to give the illusion that the other leg is growing, he fakes his surprise and she covers her shame with her arm just before being forced to lie about her false testimony.

When making money is what a ministry aims for then you can expect spectacular faked miracles.

user1234

Religious Affiliation
Other Church
Marital Status
Separated
Yes

It's heartbreaking and angers me greatly the amount of deception there is out there, and there are dozens and dozens of these types out there.
And you wouldnt believe some of the whos whos that either tacitly support, openly endorse, and even engage in themselves. It's rather astonishing until you realize it's exactly what Jesus/the bible said would happen.

Its bad enough these things go on in the world of false religions, new age stuff, occultism, etc., but that IN THE CHURCH (professed? In Jesus name?) these things happen is so maddening.
And some really good ppl, even some really close to my heart, have been caught up in some of it, in one form or another...it can be very convincing.

And there are alot of hurting ppl, and some others that mean well, that really really want to believe, either bc they or someone they know needs healing, or they just want to see God's power and glory shine.
That's great, ... but then it can be devastating if they find out theyve been deceived, it can really hurt and bring depression, etc.
Thats one reason Im so passionate about exposing false doctrine and practice, ppl are really hurt by it, it can be a hard thing to recover from. That's why we need discernment up front, and ppl with a willingness to speak up and expose this stuff.
But its really hard, you can lose friends and family over it (Ive shed tears, maybe not enough) but its got to be done.

Im reluctant to show some things here, on threads, but if you want, I have plenty of things you could check out for yourself and consider the situation...the ppl that are linked together from different spheres of influence, the ecumenical connections of some, with a real agenda, not speculations. Its really eye-opening. PM me if you like, and thx for bringing this important issue to light again.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
When making money is what a ministry aims for then you can expect spectacular faked miracles.
I understand to that people get riled up even at the church I attend, I saw a crippled wheel chair bound lady that took a few steps and started dancing a little bit... they got out the oils and started rubbing down her legs and my friend kept tapping me on the shoulder saying "look I told you they do miracles here" but I just looked at it as a boost of will and energy, we did pray for her but her legs are so tiny and frail I stood behind her in case she fell.
Its strange to know how magicians were willing to pay Jesus for his miracle powers and today they get paid for false miracles.
Seriously how do these people sleep at night?

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
It's heartbreaking and angers me greatly the amount of deception there is out there, and there are dozens and dozens of these types out there.
And you wouldnt believe some of the whos whos that either tacitly support, openly endorse, and even engage in themselves. It's rather astonishing until you realize it's exactly what Jesus/the bible said would happen.

Its bad enough these things go on in the world of false religions, new age stuff, occultism, etc., but that IN THE CHURCH (professed? In Jesus name?) these things happen is so maddening.
And some really good ppl, even some really close to my heart, have been caught up in some of it, in one form or another...it can be very convincing.

And there are alot of hurting ppl, and some others that mean well, that really really want to believe, either bc they or someone they know needs healing, or they just want to see God's power and glory shine.
That's great, ... but then it can be devastating if they find out theyve been deceived, it can really hurt and bring depression, etc.
Thats one reason Im so passionate about exposing false doctrine and practice, ppl are really hurt by it, it can be a hard thing to recover from. That's why we need discernment up front, and ppl with a willingness to speak up and expose this stuff.
But its really hard, you can lose friends and family over it (Ive shed tears, maybe not enough) but its got to be done.

Im reluctant to show some things here, on threads, but if you want, I have plenty of things you could check out for yourself and consider the situation...the ppl that are linked together from different spheres of influence, the ecumenical connections of some, with a real agenda, not speculations. Its really eye-opening. PM me if you like, and thx for bringing this important issue to light again.
I know what you mean. I look at it as of course miracles are real but not all are, I could never see Jesus doing this on TV if anything he would tell them not to speak about it to anyone, yet just about all of them didnt keep his wish and told everyone.
I get episodes where I feel down because something I believed turned out to be lies but it leads to truth and prophesy so that strengthens my faith in the end. I am easily swayed but at the same time I am quick to reconsider and open my eyes, I trust people too much but when its a hoard of people together I turn inward in disbelief, im just a black sheep wherever I go but I follow the Lord.
You should post them here for this topic :)

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I understand to that people get riled up even at the church I attend, I saw a crippled wheel chair bound lady that took a few steps and started dancing a little bit... they got out the oils and started rubbing down her legs and my friend kept tapping me on the shoulder saying "look I told you they do miracles here" but I just looked at it as a boost of will and energy, we did pray for her but her legs are so tiny and frail I stood behind her in case she fell.
Its strange to know how magicians were willing to pay Jesus for his miracle powers and today they get paid for false miracles.
Seriously how do these people sleep at night?

Their consciences are "seared as with a hot iron" says the scripture. They just don't care what they do to get money. They'd do almost anything to get it.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single

First one is real if you ask me. Look at the comment of Daughterofzion. Other one I don't even watch. Angels appearing. Bye!
I've seen it happen a lot and prayed for it too, legs growing out. He had to put her in a chair though. God grows that out. My ex prayed for a boy. Same thing but his foot was also a lot smaller and grew out too. Kid was happy cause now he could play sports. I got that course from the Hunters in a church when I was 19 or so. We could practice on each other. So I just said that everything had to come in place in Jesus' Name. It was just practising. I thought that woman wasnt sick. Met her 15 yrs later in our church. Her thing was thingest. uterus was goodness all those words turned over. She couldnt get kids anymore and after that prayer got a new one lol. My mom then had in her back. Couldnt do anything. Hurt. So I just said muscles get in place in Jesus Name etc. cause we just had that course how you can heal the sick. Lol my brother didnt believe it was over so he threw a pencil under the table and said pick it up. She did. Pain totally gone. Dad was mad cuz whole week she didnt help him w fixing the house because of her back lol and i prayed saturday when i came home and sunday she biked to church. He said always is short jacket sick. In the middle of the week but not on sunday. Thats a kids song.

Last edited:

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
I dont know the guy though. Seems good.

http://www.voiceofhealing.info/05otherministries/allen.html
but these say Branham was good too and my ex had his books, someone gave him, false teaching from here to Tokyo and a false healing angel who Todd Bentley met when he got out of his body. I first have to know someone before I can judge. Dont judge too quick.

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
I dont even want to post good videos because ppl judge everyone even if theyre good and thats dangerous and I dont want to cause someone to sin.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I know what you mean. I look at it as of course miracles are real but not all are, I could never see Jesus doing this on TV if anything he would tell them not to speak about it to anyone, yet just about all of them didnt keep his wish and told everyone.
I get episodes where I feel down because something I believed turned out to be lies but it leads to truth and prophesy so that strengthens my faith in the end. I am easily swayed but at the same time I am quick to reconsider and open my eyes, I trust people too much but when its a hoard of people together I turn inward in disbelief, im just a black sheep wherever I go but I follow the Lord.
You should post them here for this topic :)

There are real miracles but not done for money. That's Satan's line of work ;)

People lie. I bet every single one of us has lied this year...even if it's a white lie to spare someone's feelings. Then there are people who lie to get ahead, or to make money, or to be in the spotlight, etc... The internet is filled with people who claim things that aren't true. Then there are people who follow them. When there is any type of claim made I'm one of the first to go hunting down the origins, source, testimonies, etc.... Why should I trust anything on the internet? I shouldn't.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I dont even want to post good videos because ppl judge everyone even if theyre good and thats dangerous and I dont want to cause someone to sin.

I've seen videos of claimed miracles in Orthodox and Catholic churches and I doubt the claims just as much as I doubt the videos with claimed miracles in charismatic and Pentecostal churches. On miracles claimed in videos being sceptical is a good idea.

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
I've seen videos of claimed miracles in Orthodox and Catholic churches and I doubt the claims just as much as I doubt the videos with claimed miracles in charismatic and Pentecostal churches. On miracles claimed in videos being sceptical is a good idea.

Being sceptical is good but ppl are quick to say its false or demonic. Done that too and then it turns out to be the Holy Spirit. Oops.
Skeptical lol always makes me think of that guy w rodney. i was skeptical.

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
This is why when God really does a miracle people are skeptical about it. But, if you look into the Bible you will see that in the Old Testament and with Paul there were false teachers and those who tried to make their living off of God's people.

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
This is why when God really does a miracle people are skeptical about it. But, if you look into the Bible you will see that in the Old Testament and with Paul there were false teachers and those who tried to make their living off of God's people.

That doesnt say if its wrong or right. Paul said he was glad that they preached the gospel, so it wasnt a false gospel. Judas did miracles. That was from God although his heart was not good. It wasnt demonic. Gifts are irrevocable. Jesus said listen to the pharisees, do what they say but dont do what they do and watch out out for their stuff.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Being sceptical is good but ppl are quick to say its false or demonic. Done that too and then it turns out to be the Holy Spirit. Oops.
Skeptical lol always makes me think of that guy w rodney. i was skeptical.
I believed the first video at first, well sorta, there is another one he did for a little girl just like that and I caught him doing the same routine by hiding the right foot with the left and pulling off her shoe.
I don't judge right off the bat but I just get so upset when my hunch is that its false.
I analyse the video before reading comments in YouTube and was surprised to see others had spotted out the same thing I did. Miracles are real and I dont judge how impossible they are, thats the whole point lol but yeah I've seen some good videos too that I believe are legit and had posted them here and it was doubted by many here, meh

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
I believed the first video at first, well sorta, there is another one he did for a little girl just like that and I caught him doing the same routine by hiding the right foot with the left and pulling off her shoe.
I don't judge right off the bat but I just get so upset when my hunch is that its false.
I analyse the video before reading comments in YouTube and was surprised to see others had spotted out the same thing I did. Miracles are real and I dont judge how impossible they are, thats the whole point lol but yeah I've seen some good videos too that I believe are legit and had posted them here and it was doubted by many here, meh

That leg thing is really hard to see. Someone can pull it out or just hold it in or God really does something.
We have a preacher here. He said 10 blind boys were healed in some far away country. So ppl didnt believe it and went there and it turned out not to be true. All over the newspapers. The preacher was fake. My goodness, he just told what someone else told him. Anyways ever since, if someone wants to give a testimony in church about how God healed em he says: great. It's not that we don't believe you, but please go to the doctor first and then give your testimony cause I don't want all that fuzz anymore.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
That leg thing is really hard to see. Someone can pull it out or just hold it in or God really does something.
We have a preacher here. He said 10 blind boys were healed in some far away country. So ppl didnt believe it and went there and it turned out not to be true. All over the newspapers. The preacher was fake. My goodness, he just told what someone else told him. Anyways ever since, if someone wants to give a testimony in church about how God healed em he says: great. It's not that we don't believe you, but please go to the doctor first and then give your testimony cause I don't want all that fuzz anymore.
I used to date a girl for 7 years that had one leg shorter than the other and everyone made fun of her because of how she walked, the lady in the video walks fine up to him which was for a dead give away. It seems as tho God may be conscious of video tappings because I believe more so that you have to be there to see a miracle, or that miracles can not be proven in that manner or at least so as often as this guy but I cant know for sure. It could be real but like I said its the way she walks up to him and her feet are really off, she would have been shuffling her gate when she walked.
Homey small church miracles are the only ones I can witness, from what I heard and seen so far in my church I believe them even though ai never met the man who was on his death bed before I saw him dancing in church lol but I know he was close to death according to everyone there.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Its interesting that Christians who are "into " physical miracles, thinking them commonplace or as proof of their church teachings, all know someone else who says he has seen one happen right in front of him...but the person telling the story never has.

Top Bottom