• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Embarrassed
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Results 21 to 30 of 114
    1. #21
      Tigger's Avatar
      Tigger is offline Veteran Member
      57
      Married
      Mood:
      Piratey
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      1,159
      CH Cash
      56,803
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      10,740
      Level
      30
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      73.69%
      Rep Power
      349
      I have to walk by a gym at work to get my morning donut and coffee. Does that count as burning twice the calories?

    2. Likes Snerfle liked this post
    3. #22
      Snerfle is offline Veteran Member
      Supporting Member
      Mood:
      Geeky
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Location
      In a house
      Posts
      1,646
      Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      123,904
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      10,005
      Level
      29
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      82.99%
      Rep Power
      204
      Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
      I have to walk by a gym at work to get my morning donut and coffee. Does that count as burning twice the calories?
      Only if you count the steps in groups of 10.
      (And dont forget to breathe) (They always tell you that)
      ~Deliberate ignorance
      is anti-christian~

    4. Likes Tigger liked this post
    5. #23
      Lämmchen's Avatar
      Lämmchen is offline God's Lil Lamb
      Administrator
      Supporting Member
      Community Team
      Married
      Gloria In Excelsis Deo
       
      Mood:
      Cool
       
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Posts
      14,661
      Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      194,210
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (105,961 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      180,455
      Level
      89
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      98.8%
      Rep Power
      759
      Quote Originally Posted by jsimms435 View Post
      I've never been on a cruise but always wanted to. Everyone I talk to who has been on one talked about how they feed you all the time
      There is food always available which can be fun if you want to try some foods you've never tried before. They also have dining at appointed times and you can order as much food as you want! At least that's how it was on the Carnival cruise I went on. I was glad I went with a large group of friends because I didn't sit around and drink like some of them so I would wander off with one or another on different days.
      "Christianity does not require more work but more trust." Pr. Jonathan Fisk
      "Bearing fruit does not make you a branch. A branch is a branch because it grows from the vine." Pr. Jonathan Fisk
      "A Christian's life is not defined by what the Christian does. It is defined by Christ and what He has done for us." Pr. Rolf David Preus

    6. #24
      jsimms435's Avatar
      jsimms435 is online now Veteran Member
      Married
      Mood:
      Cool
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      2,312
      Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      2,576
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      13,669
      Level
      34
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      1.63%
      Rep Power
      404
      Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
      I have to walk by a gym at work to get my morning donut and coffee. Does that count as burning twice the calories?
      It could but you have to walk by it on your hands.

      I always wondered about people who go to the gym to do cardio and they try to park as close to the door as they can. what is that about?

    7. #25
      Tigger's Avatar
      Tigger is offline Veteran Member
      57
      Married
      Mood:
      Piratey
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      1,159
      CH Cash
      56,803
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      10,740
      Level
      30
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      73.69%
      Rep Power
      349
      Quote Originally Posted by jsimms435 View Post
      It could but you have to walk by it on your hands.

      I always wondered about people who go to the gym to do cardio and they try to park as close to the door as they can. what is that about?
      1. Well unless they serve coffee and donuts in the emergency room after I come crashing down on my head for foolishly attempting hand stands I'm not likely to be enjoying any coffee or donuts pulling that stunt

      2. Preach it brother!!! I do building maintenance and directly across the street is a gym and people try to save themselves steps by parking in front of our dumpsters causing trash pick up problems

    8. #26
      jsimms435's Avatar
      jsimms435 is online now Veteran Member
      Married
      Mood:
      Cool
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      2,312
      Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      2,576
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      13,669
      Level
      34
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      1.63%
      Rep Power
      404
      Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
      1. Well unless they serve coffee and donuts in the emergency room after I come crashing down on my head for foolishly attempting hand stands I'm not likely to be enjoying any coffee or donuts pulling that stunt

      2. Preach it brother!!! I do building maintenance and directly across the street is a gym and people try to save themselves steps by parking in front of our dumpsters causing trash pick up problems
      up until recently there was a lady at our gym who was using the stairmaster machine for 12 straight hours at a time. She was as thin as a toothpick. She hasn't been in in about two weeks so I am kinda wondering what happened to her. Obviously, she has some body image issues working out that long

    9. #27
      Lämmchen's Avatar
      Lämmchen is offline God's Lil Lamb
      Administrator
      Supporting Member
      Community Team
      Married
      Gloria In Excelsis Deo
       
      Mood:
      Cool
       
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Posts
      14,661
      Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      194,210
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (105,961 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      180,455
      Level
      89
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      98.8%
      Rep Power
      759
      Quote Originally Posted by jsimms435 View Post
      up until recently there was a lady at our gym who was using the stairmaster machine for 12 straight hours at a time. She was as thin as a toothpick. She hasn't been in in about two weeks so I am kinda wondering what happened to her. Obviously, she has some body image issues working out that long
      Aw, that's sad People with eating disorders will work out constantly, sometimes hiding it from other people. I hope she's okay.
      "Christianity does not require more work but more trust." Pr. Jonathan Fisk
      "Bearing fruit does not make you a branch. A branch is a branch because it grows from the vine." Pr. Jonathan Fisk
      "A Christian's life is not defined by what the Christian does. It is defined by Christ and what He has done for us." Pr. Rolf David Preus

    10. #28
      Snerfle is offline Veteran Member
      Supporting Member
      Mood:
      Geeky
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Location
      In a house
      Posts
      1,646
      Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      123,904
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      10,005
      Level
      29
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      82.99%
      Rep Power
      204
      Quote Originally Posted by jsimms435 View Post
      It could but you have to walk by it on your hands.

      I always wondered about people who go to the gym to do cardio and they try to park as close to the door as they can. what is that about?
      I usually take the stairs and not the elevator.

      Unless there's an elevator.

      ~Deliberate ignorance
      is anti-christian~

    11. Likes MoreCoffee liked this post
    12. #29
      jsimms435's Avatar
      jsimms435 is online now Veteran Member
      Married
      Mood:
      Cool
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      2,312
      Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      2,576
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      13,669
      Level
      34
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      1.63%
      Rep Power
      404
      Quote Originally Posted by Snerfle View Post
      I usually take the stairs and not the elevator.

      Unless there's an elevator.

      I'm thinking about running in a 10k next year, but the rate I am going I won't be ready next year or maybe the year after that.

    13. #30
      Tigger's Avatar
      Tigger is offline Veteran Member
      57
      Married
      Mood:
      Piratey
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      1,159
      CH Cash
      56,803
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      10,740
      Level
      30
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      73.69%
      Rep Power
      349
      Quote Originally Posted by jsimms435 View Post
      I'm thinking about running in a 10k next year, but the rate I am going I won't be ready next year or maybe the year after that.
      Have you ran a 5k?

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •