Who sits on the left and right hand?

popsthebuilder

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I notice you refuse to say that Yeshua is God Himself. That's an interesting twist of your pretzel.
Jesus the physical temporal man is not the eternal Spirit GOD, though that Spirit fully dwelled within HIS Temple.

Christ is GOD.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Jesus the physical temporal man is not the eternal Spirit GOD, though that Spirit fully dwelled within HIS Temple.

Christ is GOD.

You still pretzel.
Is Yeshua God? Yes or no?

popsthebuilder

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The term "right hand" seems to signify power and action. Jesus setting on the right hand of GOD is a show of the truth that GOD is merciful to HIS creation.

popsthebuilder

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You still pretzel.
Is Yeshua God? Yes or no?
Is such a belief salvific? Yes or no.

I have answered to the best of my ability.

popsthebuilder

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How is it that people cannot see that likening the Son of GOD; (the physical manifestation of GOD in temporal form), to GOD utterly and fully, is both not wholly supported by scripture; and (since the believer is to be likened to the Son of GOD),in likening oneself as a believer in Christ, and fellow bond servant to GOD (grafted into the Vine), places oneself as GOD; which is wholly unsupportable with scripture, and actually completely spoken against by the written word of GOD?

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Is such a belief salvific? Yes or no.

I have answered to the best of my ability.

You didn't answer at all. From your inability to answer straightforward I take your answer to be "no."
As to your question:
Failure to believe Yeshua is God means you have no part in the Kingdom of God. So belief is a part of the salvific process.
It is sad to see you fail to answer such a fundamental question.

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
How is it that people cannot see that likening the Son of GOD; (the physical manifestation of GOD in temporal form), to GOD utterly and fully, is both not wholly supported by scripture; and (since the believer is to be likened to the Son of GOD),in likening oneself as a believer in Christ, and fellow bond servant to GOD (grafted into the Vine), places oneself as GOD; which is wholly unsupportable with scripture, and actually completely spoken against by the written word of GOD?

"Before Abraham was, I AM."
The Son of God is the being of God Himself.
Do you enjoy listening to old Garner Ted recordings, pops?

popsthebuilder

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"Before Abraham was, I AM."
The Son of God is the being of God Himself.
Do you enjoy listening to old Garner Ted recordings, pops?
How is it you think "I AM" is a reference to the material manifestation of GOD, rather than the Spirit of GOD; the Word of GOD that all is made through and subsisted by, which changed and became like unto the temporal body of flesh raising it up as GOD'S Holy Temple?

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
How is it you think "I AM" is a reference to the material manifestation of GOD, rather than the Spirit of GOD; the Word of GOD that all is made through and subsisted by, which changed and became like unto the temporal body of flesh raising it up as GOD'S Holy Temple?

Yeshua tells us He is YHWH, the very same being who talked with Moses from the burning bush. This is not a debate. It is what Yeshua says about himself.
Your gnostic belief has no biblical support. How is it that you hold a heresy rejected by the Apostles and all Christianity throughout the ages?

popsthebuilder

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeshua tells us He is YHWH, the very same being who talked with Moses from the burning bush. This is not a debate. It is what Yeshua says about himself.
Your gnostic belief has no biblical support. How is it that you hold a heresy rejected by the Apostles and all Christianity throughout the ages?
Scripture please
Man doesn't create itself; the Word of GOD became like man.

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Scripture please
Man doesn't create itself; the Word of GOD became like man.

I shared scripture. Why do you reject what Yeshua said about himself in John 8 where he connects himself with Exodus 3?
Truthfully, it seems you have missed the mark in knowing Yeshua and his statement about himself.

popsthebuilder

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What heresy is that?

Worshiping man as if GOD?

Jesus worshipped GOD.

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
My knowledge is heresy?

Odd.

Grasping at straws again I see.

No. Just watching you pretzel.
In Exodus 3 the being, YHWH, says he is the I AM. In John 8 the being, YHWH, in the person of Jesus, says he is the I AM. God in the flesh. We see that the being, YHWH, is revealed as the person of the Father and the Son at the mount of transfiguration.

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
At Yeshua's baptism we see the being, YHWH, in the persons of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. In Genesis 1 we see YHWH express himself as a plural "elohim."
Gnosticism was immediately rejected in Christianity. You need to reject it yourself, pops.

atpollard

Religious Affiliation
Baptist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
John 1:1-5,14-18 NASB
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. 5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth. 15 John *testified about Him and cried out, saying, “This was He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me has a higher rank than I, for He existed before me.’” 16 For of His fullness we have all received, and grace upon grace. 17 For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth were realized through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.

John 10:22-39 NASB
22 At that time the Feast of the Dedication took place at Jerusalem; 23 it was winter, and Jesus was walking in the temple in the portico of Solomon. 24 The Jews then gathered around Him, and were saying to Him, “How long will You keep us in suspense? If You are the Christ, tell us plainly.” 25 Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe; the works that I do in My Father’s name, these testify of Me. 26 But you do not believe because you are not of My sheep. 27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; 28 and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.”
31 The Jews picked up stones again to stone Him. 32 Jesus answered them, “I showed you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you stoning Me?” 33 The Jews answered Him, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy; and because You, being a man, make Yourself out to be God.” 34 Jesus answered them, “Has it not been written in your Law, ‘I SAID, YOU ARE GODS’? 35 If he called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken), 36 do you say of Him, whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’? 37 If I do not do the works of My Father, do not believe Me; 38 but if I do them, though you do not believe Me, believe the works, so that you may know and understand that the Father is in Me, and I in the Father.” 39 Therefore they were seeking again to seize Him, and He eluded their grasp.

John 14:7-10 NASB
7 If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you know Him, and have seen Him.”
8 Philip *said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.” 9 Jesus *said to him, “Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own initiative, but the Father abiding in Me does His works. 11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me; otherwise believe because of the works themselves.

John 20:26-29 NASB
26 After eight days His disciples were again inside, and Thomas with them. Jesus *came, the doors having been shut, and stood in their midst and said, “Peace be with you.” 27 Then He *said to Thomas, “Reach here with your finger, and see My hands; and reach here your hand and put it into My side; and do not be unbelieving, but believing.” 28 Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!” 29 Jesus *said to him, “Because you have seen Me, have you believed? Blessed are they who did not see, and yet believed.”

1. The Word BECAME flesh.
2. The Jews clearly understood Jesus claim to be God (even those who did not believe understood his words).
3. Jesus claims complete equal identity with the God ... to see Jesus is to see God.
4. Thomas gets it and WORSHIPS Jesus ... Jesus is the only being other than God to not rebuke worship (because Jesus IS God - flesh and bones and scars and eating fish).

popsthebuilder

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
At Yeshua's baptism we see the being, YHWH, in the persons of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. In Genesis 1 we see YHWH express himself as a plural "elohim."
Gnosticism was immediately rejected in Christianity. You need to reject it yourself, pops.
Nonsense.

None have seen the invisible GOD.

We know HIM through HIS Word and through HIS Spirit.

You claim me as some gnostic though such a word has never come out of my mouth. You accuse me of being a heretical only by supposition and assumption added to my words while twisting them into what you wish they meant.

Do you really limit GOD to the physical material temporal manifestation there of? I would guess not. Please stop assuming the very worst is my intent and words. Do you think the Word OF GOD is separate from GOD, or is One emanated from THE other?

I will not go into great detail about how a seeming multitude of your own doctrines are.....,well....need work.

The Spirit descended unto Him and rested on Him in the FORM of a dove. Indeed not literally seeing GOD directly.

popsthebuilder

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
John 1:1-5,14-18 NASB
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. 5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth. 15 John *testified about Him and cried out, saying, “This was He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me has a higher rank than I, for He existed before me.’” 16 For of His fullness we have all received, and grace upon grace. 17 For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth were realized through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.

John 10:22-39 NASB
22 At that time the Feast of the Dedication took place at Jerusalem; 23 it was winter, and Jesus was walking in the temple in the portico of Solomon. 24 The Jews then gathered around Him, and were saying to Him, “How long will You keep us in suspense? If You are the Christ, tell us plainly.” 25 Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe; the works that I do in My Father’s name, these testify of Me. 26 But you do not believe because you are not of My sheep. 27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; 28 and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.”
31 The Jews picked up stones again to stone Him. 32 Jesus answered them, “I showed you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you stoning Me?” 33 The Jews answered Him, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy; and because You, being a man, make Yourself out to be God.” 34 Jesus answered them, “Has it not been written in your Law, ‘I SAID, YOU ARE GODS’? 35 If he called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken), 36 do you say of Him, whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’? 37 If I do not do the works of My Father, do not believe Me; 38 but if I do them, though you do not believe Me, believe the works, so that you may know and understand that the Father is in Me, and I in the Father.” 39 Therefore they were seeking again to seize Him, and He eluded their grasp.

John 14:7-10 NASB
7 If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you know Him, and have seen Him.”
8 Philip *said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.” 9 Jesus *said to him, “Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own initiative, but the Father abiding in Me does His works. 11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me; otherwise believe because of the works themselves.

John 20:26-29 NASB
26 After eight days His disciples were again inside, and Thomas with them. Jesus *came, the doors having been shut, and stood in their midst and said, “Peace be with you.” 27 Then He *said to Thomas, “Reach here with your finger, and see My hands; and reach here your hand and put it into My side; and do not be unbelieving, but believing.” 28 Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!” 29 Jesus *said to him, “Because you have seen Me, have you believed? Blessed are they who did not see, and yet believed.”

1. The Word BECAME flesh.
2. The Jews clearly understood Jesus claim to be God (even those who did not believe understood his words).
3. Jesus claims complete equal identity with the God ... to see Jesus is to see God.
4. Thomas gets it and WORSHIPS Jesus ... Jesus is the only being other than God to not rebuke worship (because Jesus IS God - flesh and bones and scars and eating fish).
After ressurection; of course.

Christ is GOD.

the physical Holy Temple in which the light of GOD shines due to the oil being plentifully poured within/ upon, and the Fire of GOD being set ablaze does perish and is quickened and it does die and is raised again; by the Will of GOD alone for the sake of all and the eternal glorification of GOD.

(there; have you some gnosticism; if the shoe fits. i don't deny there is truth within all sorts of comprehension, if one can but understand anything at all with such opaque veils, through such dense smoke.)

Krissy Cakes

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
The Bible says that Jesus is at or by the right hand of the Father...

so that's what I'm going to go with. :)

Agree! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom