Not open for further replies.

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
In Dutch the word for victim is slaughter offering. In churches the excuse always was, if someone was nasty: oh thats because theyre a slaughter offering. Be nice to them. Dont hurt their feelings. And I was like: Jesus was a slaughter offering. Did He get offended or nasty? What a dumb excuse. Forgive ppl, say sorry let the real Slaughter offering heal you up.

Last edited:

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Thats a nice slap in the face, saying someone, especially a brother in Christ, PREFERS ... to PLAY ... the VICTIM.

No, sorry dear, but if you would have listened closely, you'd see that certain things said to me and about me by certain others here is not something I PREFER, and theres a major difference between playing the victim and being one.
Blaming a victim only adds insult to injury and isnt very 'christianly'.
But like I said, it makes no difference now, I've got bigger things to deal with, Ive seen more clearly, and I'll keep trusting my Saviour to make all things work together for the good.

It's very christian to tell someone the truth to help em. Nobody here hates you, but if you keep telling ppl they do and that they're not christian, I hope they're so christian to not get offended. I used to be like you. I was raised like that. I wouldnt say it, but I was always offended and it was always everyone elses fault. Then I met my ex, the Dutch rude plain in your face no gossip type, who told me it was my fault. LOL. He helped me get rid of it.

Last edited:

user1234

Religious Affiliation
Other Church
Marital Status
Separated
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
As the owner's ambassador to the site, it's my job to investigate when a member has huge complaints about other members doing something here that is not right. I asked for some evidence (in the form of links is what is needed if you don't understand) so that Romanos and I can see what's happening and determine a course of action. When you finally find the time to show us some links we will gladly investigate. Until that time, it would be great if you would stop repeatedly accusing until you have time to show the proof. You misunderstood 2 of my posts in this thread so far so it's very possible you're misunderstanding what is happening in the threads as well with their responses to you. Take some time to pray about this please.
I thought id wake up to something new, as Gods mercies are new every morning, but argh, no such luck. Come on...HUGE COMPLAINTS? It started out with me being personally attacked, I never filed ANY complaints, bc I dont believe in running to the principals office to cry 'im tellin on you' , I believe in handling things like a christian, ... then if someone(s) are gonna repeatedly dig at me, eventually theyre gonna get it back, only bc of certain ppl, I dont get away with it, and I get to be the one accused of wrong, (and now kicked by others, I see) (another personal attack gone public, with the typical LIKE attached, of course, how cute) (blatant personal attack)
(its not true, btw, and I dont know why she chose to hit me in public like this now, but, I loved the girl and wanted to get married, she ended it, evidently for another, but I accepted it and said repeatedly, its ok, you are free to like who you like, and I still hope we can remain friends and support each other. I always supported her and still do, and told her if she ever changes her mind about me and us, Im right here, its what Ive wanted, and anyone could certainly ask anyone that knows me, if they felt the need, its no secret, but she chose no, so, okay, so what can I do now but let it go? Funny though, I was just offered a very large and generous offer to be able to go to Holland for a visit, a rather lengthy one in fact, before years end, rather than have to wait til after winter. .... JUST LAST NIGHT!!! It floored me, and tore my heart out to have to say no thank you she ended it. I even sit here right now looking at Christmas presents I wanted to mail there right after Thanksgiving, (gotta buy and send early, it costs a fortune and takes forever for the mail to get there, its crazy), but I guess I cant even do something nice as a friend or brother in Christ anymore. I dont understand this accusation of me ruining her life, though, honest to God, Ive never left her, never turned my back on her, and I never would, she knows that, I never wanted it to end. EVER. That cant be disputed.)

Anyway, I told you Lämm, I cant produce posts that have been deleted out of thin air, ones that came in my inbox are gone, and as far as re-quotes posted in piecemeal and used out of context, forcing a person to constantly have to come back and defend themself against something they didnt say or 'its not what they meant' are all over this site in a general sense, its just the way it is, Im not even mad about it. BUT I SAID TWICE, 3TIMES NOW, it doesnt matter anymore, Ive got bigger things to deal with, my eyes were opened to certain things, and I moved past it. This isnt HUGE COMPLAINTS, I'm being asked to re-hash the same one to make it look like Im continuing it. Im not. I said it doesnt matter now, Ive got important things I have to take care of, this isnt one of them. I told you what I hoped for with this site, I posted it a few times. If the feelings arent reciprocated, theres not much I can do about it.
Im hoping everyone has a great Thanksgiving. Ive had a few things I wanted to be thankful about, and some things I wanted to give, that have been forced off the table, and its gonna be hard fighting some sadness over some things, but God is good, HIS mercies are still new every morning, HIS love endures forever, and great is His faithfulness.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Well if this is mostly about your love life then I'm backing away as quickly as possible from the conversation ;)

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
evidently for another
I said I cannot be in a long distance relationship and I dont care anymore that you have to do this do that, then when I'm busy I get complaints. Yes I have someone else who's much better than you and perfect and gave up His life and He has a white horse. Why then complain if you dont say who said what? Ruining my life: I have to take care of 3 kids alone. I have no time for dumb fights on a forum or with you that takes all my energy.

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Well if this is mostly about your love life then I'm backing away as quickly as possible from the conversation ;)

There is no better place to throw it all out than on ch.

user1234

Religious Affiliation
Other Church
Marital Status
Separated
Yes
Wow, in the course of writing this, i see a few more personal attacks came in i was unaware of. Unbelieveable, and with false accusations to boot. KEEP SAYING PPL ARE UNSAVED??!! WHERE? KEEP SAYING? Bit of another extreme exaggeration, perhaps??
Now accusing me again in public? This time using the word whining. Get real, Ive been trying to put it past, I dont even care that much about it, but it keeps getting thrown up, so I keep re-addressing it. And Im really not interested in smirking slimeboys, the dishonesty and deceit is blatant.
You've obviously been suckered in, and there isnt anything left I can do but pray for you, but this nasty crap thats spewing out from somebody that is supposed to be christian is really disgusting, but I see right thru it, and I still dont blame you, because I know whos behind it and they can have their laugh for now, they have their reward. Absolutely disgusting mockery of christianity. Why did you go along with it?

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
I thought id wake up to something new, as Gods mercies are new every morning, but argh, no such luck. Come on...HUGE COMPLAINTS? It started out with me being personally attacked, I never filed ANY complaints, bc I dont believe in running to the principals office to cry 'im tellin on you' , I believe in handling things like a christian, ... then if someone(s) are gonna repeatedly dig at me, eventually theyre gonna get it back, only bc of certain ppl, I dont get away with it, and I get to be the one accused of wrong, (and now kicked by others, I see) (another personal attack gone public, with the typical LIKE attached, of course, how cute) (blatant personal attack)
(its not true, btw, and I dont know why she chose to hit me in public like this now, but, I loved the girl and wanted to get married, she ended it, evidently for another, but I accepted it and said repeatedly, its ok, you are free to like who you like, and I still hope we can remain friends and support each other. I always supported her and still do, and told her if she ever changes her mind about me and us, Im right here, its what Ive wanted, and anyone could certainly ask anyone that knows me, if they felt the need, its no secret, but she chose no, so, okay, so what can I do now but let it go? Funny though, I was just offered a very large and generous offer to be able to go to Holland for a visit, a rather lengthy one in fact, before years end, rather than have to wait til after winter. .... JUST LAST NIGHT!!! It floored me, and tore my heart out to have to say no thank you she ended it. I even sit here right now looking at Christmas presents I wanted to mail there right after Thanksgiving, (gotta buy and send early, it costs a fortune and takes forever for the mail to get there, its crazy), but I guess I cant even do something nice as a friend or brother in Christ anymore. I dont understand this accusation of me ruining her life, though, honest to God, Ive never left her, never turned my back on her, and I never would, she knows that, I never wanted it to end. EVER. That cant be disputed.)

Anyway, I told you Lämm, I cant produce posts that have been deleted out of thin air, ones that came in my inbox are gone, and as far as re-quotes posted in piecemeal and used out of context, forcing a person to constantly have to come back and defend themself against something they didnt say or 'its not what they meant' are all over this site in a general sense, its just the way it is, Im not even mad about it. BUT I SAID TWICE, 3TIMES NOW, it doesnt matter anymore, Ive got bigger things to deal with, my eyes were opened to certain things, and I moved past it. This isnt HUGE COMPLAINTS, I'm being asked to re-hash the same one to make it look like Im continuing it. Im not. I said it doesnt matter now, Ive got important things I have to take care of, this isnt one of them. I told you what I hoped for with this site, I posted it a few times. If the feelings arent reciprocated, theres not much I can do about it.
Im hoping everyone has a great Thanksgiving. Ive had a few things I wanted to be thankful about, and some things I wanted to give, that have been forced off the table, and its gonna be hard fighting some sadness over some things, but God is good, HIS mercies are still new every morning, HIS love endures forever, and great is His faithfulness.

I hate you and you're an utter jerk. Lets get married.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Smirking slimeboys? You obviously don't see how your wording is not helpful.

I'm going to close this thread for a while because now it's not even close to being productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom