Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Everything on internet is true.
I'll google another one.

https://www.google.nl/amp/s/www.red...mpt-discrediting-one-roy-moores-accusers/amp/

Ah. This is just what I thought too:

Parents, if a 30-something government official came and spoke at your daughter’s high school class and then asked her out, would you be fine with it?

Here’s the truth of it: we all know that question is one that the vast majority of parents would answer with not just a no, but probably a lot of yelling and profanity — possibly a loaded shotgun

Roy Moore did not ask her mother. He asked her on the phone to meet him and then he took her to his place - a long way from home.

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Roy Moore did not ask her mother. He asked her on the phone to meet him and then he took her to his place - a long way from home.

Yes she says then he kissed her and asked her out the next time and then did that stuff. So then mom had no idea where the 14 y o daughter went 2 times? She didn't notice she liked him? She was just a dumb mom who didnt care where or w whom her 14 y o daughter hung out. Ppl can't be that dumb and they always lie w American president candidates and politicians or if they want Cosby gone they lie about such things. They said Trump raped a 13 y o. It's on Snopes. And just before they chose pope Francis he had a satanic thing in Belgium where he raped and sacrificed children. They lie a lot. Innocent before proven guilty.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Yes she says then he kissed her and asked her out the next time and then did that stuff. So then mom had no idea where the 14 y o daughter went 2 times? She didn't notice she liked him? She was just a dumb mom who didnt care where or w whom her 14 y o daughter hung out. Ppl can't be that dumb and they always lie w American president candidates and politicians or if they want Cosby gone they lie about such things. They said Trump raped a 13 y o. It's on Snopes. And just before they chose pope Francis he had a satanic thing in Belgium where he raped and sacrificed children. They lie a lot. Innocent before proven guilty.

I do not think that the 14 year old "liked him" and she certainly didn't want to have sexual games with him.

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
I do not think that the 14 year old "liked him" and she certainly didn't want to have sexual games with him.

She told her friend she was seeing an older guy and she kissed him. If she didnt like that the first time she wouldnt have gone on a second date.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
She told her friend she was seeing an older guy and she kissed him. If she didnt like that the first time she wouldnt have gone on a second date.

Tat is true and she was a girl of 14. A child.

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Tat is true and she was a girl of 14. A child.

Yes well I don't know. I hope its a false accusation. If not her mom is still dumb. People dont protect their children so they get raped all the time. When I was married we counselled people from church w weekends. I cannot even think of one woman from that church who hadnt been raped or assaulted or whatever. Happens all the time.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Yes well I don't know. I hope its a false accusation. If not her mom is still dumb. People dont protect their children so they get raped all the time. When I was married we counselled people from church w weekends. I cannot even think of one woman from that church who hadnt been raped or assaulted or whatever. Happens all the time.

it happened in 1979, 38 years ago. Things were different then. People were less cautious about child molestation. They thought it didn't happen as much as people do now.

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
it happened in 1979, 38 years ago. Things were different then. People were less cautious about child molestation. They thought it didn't happen as much as people do now.

Hmm. That accident w my niece was at the same time. That is just crazy to let your 14 y o go out alone w a 32 y o single guy. Recently an 18 y o accused her manager of wanting a relationship w her when she was 16. It went on for 2 years. He dropped by and gave her presents. And her mom just sits there dumb. Kick that guy out. Remove your kid from such a job.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
On Friday, Newsmax columnist James Hirsen tweeted the “Washington Post failed to disclose that one of Moore’s accusers was a sign language interpreter for Joe Biden and is a volunteer for Moore’s Democrat opponent.”

Her political resume is apparently much more extreme than just that.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Her political resume is apparently much more extreme than just that.

She was employed by a sign language interpreter service and it was the service that Joe Biden used she was not employed by Joe Biden any more than a MacDonald's Staff member is employed by Joe Biden if he serves Joe Biden's order. And she is not the 14 year old (Leigh Corfman) who has made the pivotal allegation about him.
karly006_1024.JPG

Leigh Corfman with her mother, Nancy Wells, around 1979 when Corfman was about 14 years old.

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

.... and what was considered "child" and "molestation" were different then....

And while I'm NOT a Southerner, I understand that in the cultures there, it was LONG considered that any female past purberty was, well, a woman. It was not at all uncommon for men (even in their 30's) to date young teens. Eventually and slowly, this has changed. What IS or is NOT an appropriate age at which we can "flirt" or make advances has always been (and still is) largely a matter of culture. BTW, I understand the LEGAL age at which a girl could marry without parental consent was often 14 in the South until fairly recently......

But to the issue. I don't think it matters AT ALL if this man did anything "inappropriate" by the standards of the USA or Australia in 2017. His life is ruined by the accusation - however credible or otherwise. The Republican Party has chosen to abandon him - concluding it's better to have a liberal Democrat than a Republican who is now regarded as a sex offender (whether he is or not is ENTIRELY, COMPLETELY irrelevant). The press doesn't care if he is guilty or innocent - just accused, and thus an evil, bad man and CERTAINLY one who must not be elected.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
If Mitch McConnell wanted to revive Moore's candidacy, he did exactly the right thing by making a very public statement saying he believes the accuser and calling for Moore to give up so that a Democrat can have that Senate seat. :)

In fact, I doubt that him taking that stance will play very well with Republicans anywhere.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

Last edited:

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
It's interesting, isn't it, that no one has mentioned the woman who says she recorded the offer of $1000 that was extended to her by the Washington Post to claim that Roy Moore had made advances?

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
It's interesting, isn't it, that no one has mentioned the woman who says she recorded the offer of $1000 that was extended to her by the Washington Post to claim that Roy Moore had made advances?

Oh I thought that wasn't true. This last one wants to testify under oath and that woman who helps her did the Bill Clinton Monica Lewinsky case.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
So the six women are all lying and Roy Moore is an innocent man falsely accused?

Okay, you stick with that story. Let's see how it plays out over the coming days.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Oh I thought that wasn't true.
The last thing I read was that she had turned the evidence over to the District Attorney. But you see that news of this seemingly important piece of evidence has been almost totally blacked out by the mainstream media.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
The last thing I read was that she had turned the evidence over to the District Attorney. But you see that news of this seemingly important piece of evidence has been almost totally blacked out by the mainstream media.

Possibly because it didn't happen?

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Isn't it sad that the only one who wants to stick his hands in the fire for this man is his brother, who says he never dated anyone, the first one was his wife. Maybe he can't remember such unimportant stuff either.

Top Bottom