Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
"Leigh Corfman says she was 14 years old when an older man approached her outside a courtroom in Etowah County, Ala. She was sitting on a wooden bench with her mother, they both recall, when the man introduced himself as Roy Moore.

It was early 1979 and Moore — now the Republican nominee in Alabama for a U.S. Senate seat — was a 32-year-old assistant district attorney. He struck up a conversation, Corfman and her mother say, and offered to watch the girl while her mother went inside for a child custody hearing.

“He said, ‘Oh, you don’t want her to go in there and hear all that. I’ll stay out here with her,’ ” says Corfman’s mother, Nancy Wells, 71. “I thought, how nice for him to want to take care of my little girl.”"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...f60b5a6c4a0_story.html?utm_term=.ba39a74f0364

So, this is the man who Republican are supporting for Senate in Alabama. How sad. He needs to quit the race now.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
"Leigh Corfman says she was 14 years old when an older man approached her outside a courtroom in Etowah County, Ala. She was sitting on a wooden bench with her mother, they both recall, when the man introduced himself as Roy Moore.

It was early 1979 and Moore — now the Republican nominee in Alabama for a U.S. Senate seat — was a 32-year-old assistant district attorney. He struck up a conversation, Corfman and her mother say, and offered to watch the girl while her mother went inside for a child custody hearing.

“He said, ‘Oh, you don’t want her to go in there and hear all that. I’ll stay out here with her,’ ” says Corfman’s mother, Nancy Wells, 71. “I thought, how nice for him to want to take care of my little girl.”"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...f60b5a6c4a0_story.html?utm_term=.ba39a74f0364

So, this is the man who Republican are supporting for Senate in Alabama. How sad. He needs to quit the race now.

I raised this matter in the thread about voting one's moral values and Leigh Corfman and her mother were accused of lying and being hacks for some alleged liberal agenda so the moral values one sees are "protect the Republican party no matter the cost and no matter the cruelty because it is my tribe". Christian moral values are abandoned for "conservative political values".

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I raised this matter in the thread about voting one's moral values and Leigh Corfman and her mother were accused of lying and being hacks for some alleged liberal agenda so the moral values one sees are "protect the Republican party no matter the cost and no matter the cruelty because it is my tribe". Christian moral values are abandoned for "conservative political values".

Being a child predator isn't "conservative political values". This is the bottom feeding that Republican have sunk to that they think they need to defend a child predator. This girl has really nothing to benefit from by coming forward and her story sounds believeable.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Being a child predator isn't "conservative political values". This is the bottom feeding that Republican have sunk to that they think they need to defend a child predator. This girl has really nothing to benefit from by coming forward and her story sounds believeable.

In Alabama republican party circles it is.

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
In Alabama republican party circles it is.

I doubt that. It seems that the special election is in December, so perhaps they don't think they have time to change candidates now

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I doubt that. It seems that the special election is in December, so perhaps they don't think they have time to change candidates now

Isn't that the same as approving Roy Moore because he is "my tribe" right or wrong? Donald Trump once commented that he could shoot a person in public and still his followers would vote for him. He's understood the "my tribe" mentality. He's banking on it.

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
I see no problem w it. The guy can even be a church leader if he repented. Doesnt look like he repented though, which in Holland would be no problem whatsoever to be a politician. You can be a practising homosexual, it's all fine. One homosexual here made awesome laws. Now annoying divorced parents who want to steal the kids are forced to coparent, thanks to him. Yay!
He took her to his house twice. I'm always more outraged about such utterly dumb parents tbh. If you invite a christian guy to your house or you go to his house there's a huge chance that that happens, cause most have not been set free from unclean demons. Yet everyone acts dumb and doesnt tell you and you have to experience it.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

This is exactly what is so depressing about politics today. One Party that has done this sort of thing many times sets out to find something to hurt the opposition, assisted as always by their allies in the media. They concoct a story that is full of holes and very suspicious timing.

Yet just hearing the tale that is spun is enough for people across the country who know really NOTHING about the facts, the candidates, the accusers, and the other side of the story, to immediately pick up and imitate the hate speech of the attacking Party, nod their heads like bobblehead dolls, disrgard the Commandment against bearing false witness, and proclaim that it's believable.

No wonder politics is called a dirty business.

Last edited:

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I see no problem w it. The guy can even be a church leader if he repented. Doesnt look like he repented though, which in Holland would be no problem whatsoever to be a politician. You can be a practising homosexual, it's all fine. One homosexual here made awesome laws. Now annoying divorced parents who want to steal the kids are forced to coparent, thanks to him. Yay!
He took her to his house twice. I'm always more outraged about such utterly dumb parents tbh. If you invite a christian guy to your house or you go to his house there's a huge chance that that happens, cause most have not been set free from unclean demons. Yet everyone acts dumb and doesnt tell you and you have to experience it.

Molesting a child (14 year old girl is a child) is a crime. He may be facing a court trial.

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Molesting a child (14 year old girl is a child) is a crime. He may be facing a court trial.

Oh. If you rape and kill a 14 y o here you get a year. I wonder if they even care about something like that here. He didn't rape her.
I didnt even know who that guy was, but if its true it's good that they kick him out. Come on he calls trans ppl predators. He's about family morals and accuses everyone. Still her mom is dumb if its true. Unbelievable. The other 16 y o girl said her mom forbid her to have a relationship w him. My niece had that when she was 16, a 26 y o guy wanted to take her out and she liked him. Lol my aunt just kicked him out. But it's her choice! he said. I don't care. Bye! said my aunt. So nothing happened.
That's why I wonder if it's true. A mother cant be that dumb and naive. Oh how nice, a 32 y o takes my 14 y o daughter out and asks her phone number.

Last edited:

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
So many assertions. So little knowledge to base them on.

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Last edited:

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
And her mother, to whom Leigh said she told of being molested, has pointed out just this week that some of her story was not true and, in fact, was impossible.

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
And her mother, to whom Leigh said she told of being molested, has pointed out just this week that some of her story was not true and, in fact, was impossible.

I thought her mother was dead. Oh sorry, that was her father. Maybe I should read it better first before commenting.

Last edited:

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
No. Nancy Wells is now 71. But hey, who cares about technicalities like whether a key figure in the story is alive or dead? We all know everything there is to know about this event don't we?????????

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
or maybe she's just crazy. you never know.

Posts on Moore’s FB page indicate that Corfman, has claimed several pastors at various churches made sexual advances at her,” tweeted Newsmax’s James Hirsen on Friday.

Once my ex helped a girl on internet. There were loverboys in front of her house who wanted to kidnap her. So he called her mom who grumpily said if he could let her sleep. Girl made the whole story up. She had some compulsive lying disease. We were so worried. There was nothing the matter.

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
No. Nancy Wells is now 71. But hey, who cares about technicalities like whether a key figure in the story is alive or dead? We all know everything there is to know about this event don't we????? Didn't we????

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
No. Nancy Wells is now 71. But hey, who cares about technicalities like whether a key figure in the story is alive or dead? We all know everything there is to know about this event don't we????? Didn't we????

I've just started to read about it. I want to know now.

https://70news.wordpress.com/2017/1...legations-deborah-gibson-a-dem-volunteer/amp/

another Moore accuser, Debbie Gibson, has worked as a sign language interpreter for Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden.

On Friday, Newsmax columnist James Hirsen tweeted the “Washington Post failed to disclose that one of Moore’s accusers was a sign language interpreter for Joe Biden and is a volunteer for Moore’s Democrat opponent.”

Last edited:

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I've just started to read about it. I want to know now.

https://70news.wordpress.com/2017/1...legations-deborah-gibson-a-dem-volunteer/amp/

another Moore accuser, Debbie Gibson, has worked as a sign language interpreter for Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden.

On Friday, Newsmax columnist James Hirsen tweeted the “Washington Post failed to disclose that one of Moore’s accusers was a sign language interpreter for Joe Biden and is a volunteer for Moore’s Democrat opponent.”

the link you have is to a personal blog. It may not be true.

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
the link you have is to a personal blog. It may not be true.

Everything on internet is true.
I'll google another one.

https://www.google.nl/amp/s/www.red...mpt-discrediting-one-roy-moores-accusers/amp/

Ah. This is just what I thought too:

Parents, if a 30-something government official came and spoke at your daughter’s high school class and then asked her out, would you be fine with it?

Here’s the truth of it: we all know that question is one that the vast majority of parents would answer with not just a no, but probably a lot of yelling and profanity — possibly a loaded shotgun

Top Bottom