• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Embarrassed
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Results 11 to 17 of 17
    1. #11
      jsimms435 is offline Child of God
      Moderator
      50
      Married
      Mood:
      Cool
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      1,364
      Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      7,785
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      7,848
      Level
      26
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      90.34%
      Rep Power
      228
      Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
      Probably because they're political hacks. That's almost a compliment in both cases since lying to Congress is a criminal act.
      "This is what I found out about Clapper's military career
      After a brief enlistment in the United States Marine Corps Reserve, Clapper transferred to the U.S. Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps program. He was commissioned in 1963 as a distinguished military graduate from the University of Maryland. He commanded a signals intelligence detachment based at a listening post in Thailand’s Udon Thani Province, where he flew 73 combat support missions in EC-47s; a signals intelligence SIGINT wing at Fort George G. Meade, Maryland, and the Air Force Technical Applications Center, Patrick Air Force Base, Florida.
      Clapper became director of the Defense Intelligence Agency in November 1991 and retired from active duty in September 1995.[11]
      He then spent six years in private industry. From 2001 to June 2006 he was director of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency as member of the Defense Intelligence Senior Executive Service (DISES)."

      that doesn't sound like a political hack to me. Sounds like a man who served with distinction

    2. #12
      MoreCoffee is offline Silver Member
      Sabbaticle
       
      Mood:
      Tired
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Location
      Perth
      Posts
      14,138
      Country
      Australia
      CH Cash
      10,778
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      37,574
      Level
      51
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      20.66%
      Rep Power
      568
      Really, who cares what Donald believes? He likes to say or tweet stupid stuff. Like feeding the chooks.

    3. #13
      Albion's Avatar
      Albion is online now Veteran Member
      Married
      Mood:
      Friendly
       
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      1,167
      Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      5,631
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      7,059
      Level
      25
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      70.57%
      Rep Power
      203
      Quote Originally Posted by jsimms435 View Post
      "This is what I found out about Clapper's military career
      After a brief enlistment in the United States Marine Corps Reserve, Clapper transferred to the U.S. Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps program. He was commissioned in 1963 as a distinguished military graduate from the University of Maryland. He commanded a signals intelligence detachment based at a listening post in Thailand’s Udon Thani Province, where he flew 73 combat support missions in EC-47s; a signals intelligence SIGINT wing at Fort George G. Meade, Maryland, and the Air Force Technical Applications Center, Patrick Air Force Base, Florida.
      Clapper became director of the Defense Intelligence Agency in November 1991 and retired from active duty in September 1995.[11]
      He then spent six years in private industry. From 2001 to June 2006 he was director of the National Geospatial-Inliktelligence Agency as member of the Defense Intelligence Senior Executive Service (DISES)."

      that doesn't sound like a political hack to me. Sounds like a man who served with distinction
      Sounds very much to me like the resume of a man who served with distinction before becoming a political hack. The two are not mutually exclusive.

    4. #14
      MoreCoffee is offline Silver Member
      Sabbaticle
       
      Mood:
      Tired
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Location
      Perth
      Posts
      14,138
      Country
      Australia
      CH Cash
      10,778
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      37,574
      Level
      51
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      20.66%
      Rep Power
      568
      Donald has decided he believes the "party hack" who headed the CIA when Putin was first said to be involved in manipulating the USA 2016 elections.
      Last edited by MoreCoffee; 11-13-2017 at 09:46 AM.

    5. #15
      jsimms435 is offline Child of God
      Moderator
      50
      Married
      Mood:
      Cool
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      1,364
      Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      7,785
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      7,848
      Level
      26
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      90.34%
      Rep Power
      228
      Quote Originally Posted by MoreCoffee View Post
      Donald has decided he believes the "party hack" who headed the CIA when Putin was first staid to be involved in manipulating the USA 2016 elections.
      but then he turns around and says he believes the intelligence community that these two have been a part of

    6. #16
      MoreCoffee is offline Silver Member
      Sabbaticle
       
      Mood:
      Tired
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Location
      Perth
      Posts
      14,138
      Country
      Australia
      CH Cash
      10,778
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      37,574
      Level
      51
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      20.66%
      Rep Power
      568
      Quote Originally Posted by jsimms435 View Post
      but then he turns around and says he believes the intelligence community that these two have been a part of
      Yes, he believes them and yet he called them "party hacks". He says he believes Putin and now he believes the intelligence assessment that Putin is implicated in Russian intelligence and hackers manipulating USA elections by seeding false stories in USA media.

    7. #17
      Albion's Avatar
      Albion is online now Veteran Member
      Married
      Mood:
      Friendly
       
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      1,167
      Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      5,631
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      7,059
      Level
      25
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      70.57%
      Rep Power
      203
      Re: Trump believes Putin that he didn't meddle



      Well, I DO appreciate you showing us (in the OP) how the liberal media lie about the president. Trump did not say he believes Putin 'that he didn't meddle.'

      He said that he believed Putin believes that he didn't meddle (although he may well have). This is only about the fiftieth such example of playing with the President's words and changing the meaning so that he could be attacked.

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •