The difference between type 1 and type 2 diabetes

anton456

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Erectile Dysfunction and Diabetes: What is the linked?

There are lots of causes of erectile dysfunction (ED) that can be both physical and psychological or individuals. But one of the general causes of ED is diabetes.
35-37% of men with diabetes will try to improve erectile dysfunction problem, one of studies disclose. They will also be likely to widen ED some 10-15 years before then men without diabetes.
Diabetes can cause erectile dysfunction because it will hurt blood circulation into a penile region as well as nerves which control an erection.

Last edited by a moderator:

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
There are lots of causes of erectile dysfunction (ED) that can be both physical and psychological or individuals. But one of the general causes of ED is diabetes.
35-37% of men with diabetes will try to improve erectile dysfunction problem, one of studies disclose. They will also be likely to widen ED some 10-15 years before then men without diabetes.
Diabetes can cause erectile dysfunction because it will hurt blood circulation into a penile region as well as nerves which control an erection.

Thanks for the info. I was wondering why it didnt work. I eat too much sugar.

Last edited by a moderator:

Krissy Cakes

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I have type 2 and was told I need to eat right and exercise. It will help it but won't get rid of it. I will have it for the rest of my life.

Krissy Cakes

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Yes
When I was first told I had type 2 I had to check my blood like 3 times a day. Now that I have it controlled and my A1C is good I don't check it all.

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
When I was first told I had type 2 I had to check my blood like 3 times a day. Now that I have it controlled and my A1C is good I don't check it all.

That's great. I check mine at least 3 or 4 times a day. My endocrinologist told me mine is more of a hybrid between type 1 and 2. I'm on insulin, but it started out just controlling it using diet and exercise. I have to check it before I exercise because I can drop 90 points or more when I exercise, so you don't want to start off in the normal or low range or you will pass out before your done. I've never actually passed out though I have come close a few times

Top Bottom