Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
You just cant tell me that these are the same people in these interviews they have different voices and different structure, but I understand the skipping over the videos because it just sounds ridicules, I challenge anyone to actually watch them and tell me for a fact that there is not something odd going ons. David Bowie and Michael Jackson are masters of disguise thats a fact, but would they use it toward selling records and retiring?
Mind you all that I was once deep into the conspiracy web but this one has always stood out, just assure me that these are the same people in the interviews as claimed by media.

Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
I can see the appeal of a rich and famous person wanting to forever step out of the spotlight as they grow older, leaving a legacy that their younger self established and are thus remembered by. I can see it being possible with enough money to quietly have one's name changed, perhaps move to another country to live out their golden years, something like that.

However, while I can see it happening - that doesn't mean that I can assume it does or has happened. I found the first video odd in the similarity to Bowie - and he spoke as if he could almost be him, with the knowledge he shared.

That being said, those things are nothing that constitutes "strong evidence" in my opinion and as such it remains an interesting theory - and just that.

Real conspiracies that are called "Conspiracy Theories" - sometimes shouldn't be called "theories" at all. Take 911. The planes we saw go into buildings - those type of commercial air buses simply cannot do the air speeds shown at the altitudes shown. That is a fact, not a theory. It therefore follows that what we were shown was some sort of CGI bs. That is also a fact. However, there are plenty of people who could not, nor would not, accept these truths.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I can see the appeal of a rich and famous person wanting to forever step out of the spotlight as they grow older, leaving a legacy that their younger self established and are thus remembered by. I can see it being possible with enough money to quietly have one's name changed, perhaps move to another country to live out their golden years, something like that.

However, while I can see it happening - that doesn't mean that I can assume it does or has happened. I found the first video odd in the similarity to Bowie - and he spoke as if he could almost be him, with the knowledge he shared.

That being said, those things are nothing that constitutes "strong evidence" in my opinion and as such it remains an interesting theory - and just that.

Real conspiracies that are called "Conspiracy Theories" - sometimes shouldn't be called "theories" at all. Take 911. The planes we saw go into buildings - those type of commercial air buses simply cannot do the air speeds shown at the altitudes shown. That is a fact, not a theory. It therefore follows that what we were shown was some sort of CGI bs. That is also a fact. However, there are plenty of people who could not, nor would not, accept these truths.
Right. 911 was a fabrication from start to finish to get people to volunteer for war because they would have failed with the draft. War is money for the elite who seek endless war, these "gentlemen" sharply dressed drink their brandy and indulge in the finest music room dining while the rest scramble for the few bucks tossed their way to die for. I know a man who worked on demolitions and high rise buildings who everyone thinks is completely bonkers because he knows that it was a demolition job done on 911. Btw we went to war not out of revenge although thats what made people ready to go to war and die for, but we went to find the weapons of mass destruction... did we? No. No we didnt.
People have studied these videos and compared them to earlier photos of MJ and DB and they match actually.
Notice the real Dave Dave has small shoulders while the counterfeit has broad shoulders. Bowie is also wearing a prosthetic noes and covering his ears.
Its pure magic how they pull this off because its too "crazy" but I tell you it is art to them, to expose themselves full on discussing their own death, or death of ego as I believe, a means to kill off the star and stick it to the media and the people who buy paparazzi propaganda.
Watch how MJ gets nervous at the beginning and slouches down in the chair.
He and Bowie are parting ways and talking about how they will miss "that person" or character and accepting the death.

JPPT1974

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Heard about Dave Dave or his real name is David Rothenberg as his scum of a father tried to kill him by setting him on fire at a hotel. And he was six years old at the time. Burn 90% of his body. And that it was the waterbed that saved him he says. As really his father has been in and out of trouble with the law. And he was seeking revenge against his ex-wife. It was made into a 1988 TV movie BTW!

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I watched the second jet impact the second tower on 11th September 2001 - it was live news cover on Australian ABC.

Here's a USA live cover broadcast. The coverage in Australia was similar ... probably borrowed from a USA network or several.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Heard about Dave Dave or his real name is David Rothenberg as his scum of a father tried to kill him by setting him on fire at a hotel. And he was six years old at the time. Burn 90% of his body. And that it was the waterbed that saved him he says. As really his father has been in and out of trouble with the law. And he was seeking revenge against his ex-wife. It was made into a 1988 TV movie BTW!
Right and funny how dave dave never mentions michael jackson on any of his talk shows and interviews. His story truly is sad indeed.

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
I watched the second jet impact the second tower on 11th September 2001 - it was live news cover on Australian ABC.

Here's a USA live cover broadcast. The coverage in Australia was similar ... probably borrowed from a USA network or several.

Who didn't? I watched the 2nd jet on "live" T.V here in Aus as well, and believed at the time that what I was seeing was real.

It wasn't. Commercial jumbo jets meant to carry many passengers cannot fly at the speeds shown at the altitudes shown on 911. They can do those speeds much higher up where air density is much thinner - That is why it is called "cruising altitude".

Watch September Clues by Simon Shack to get a much better picture of what happened that day. I know you probably won't, because you are such a hard head, lol - but someone might see this and do it. In any case - CGI has been proven to be the case in many of the shots we saw of the 2nd plane.

911 is a major reason I do not watch any corporate television at all.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Who didn't? I watched the 2nd jet on "live" T.V here in Aus as well, and believed at the time that what I was seeing was real.

It wasn't. Commercial jumbo jets meant to carry many passengers cannot fly at the speeds shown at the altitudes shown on 911. They can do those speeds much higher up where air density is much thinner - That is why it is called "cruising altitude".

Watch September Clues by Simon Shack to get a much better picture of what happened that day. I know you probably won't, because you are such a hard head, lol - but someone might see this and do it. In any case - CGI has been proven to be the case in many of the shots we saw of the 2nd plane.

911 is a major reason I do not watch any corporate television at all.

They were not Jumbo Jets. They were shorter ranged domestic jets. Even the one flying to LA was not a Jumbo from what I have seen.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Boeing 757 was used for the Pentagon attack.
300px-Icelandair_Boeing_757-256_Wedelstaedt.jpg

Boeing 767 was used for both attacks on the twin towers.
300px-Delta_Air_Lines_B767-332_N130DL.jpg

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
They were not Jumbo Jets. They were shorter ranged domestic jets. Even the one flying to LA was not a Jumbo from what I have seen.

Those types of passenger airliners cannot do those speeds at those altitudes. You ever been on a domestic flight, sir? You do know what the term "cruising altitude" means, right? Well, "cruise speed" can only be achieved by passenger jets the type said to be flown into buildings on 911 by reaching "cruising altitude". That's a fact. What we were shown on T.V. and the "official speeds" reported are simply not possible for those types of airplanes at those altitudes.

As far as seeing something on Television, you are aware of this technique used in movies and cinema called Computer Generated Graphics right? That's what we were shown - and it was not live. Close to it, but not live.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Those types of passenger airliners cannot do those speeds at those altitudes. You ever been on a domestic flight, sir? You do know what the term "cruising altitude" means, right? Well, "cruise speed" can only be achieved by passenger jets the type said to be flown into buildings on 911 by reaching "cruising altitude". That's a fact. What we were shown on T.V. and the "official speeds" reported are simply not possible for those types of airplanes at those altitudes.

As far as seeing something on Television, you are aware of this technique used in movies and cinema called Computer Generated Graphics right? That's what we were shown - and it was not live. Close to it, but not live.

What speeds do you claim they were flying at?

The government's calculations put the speed of the first plane at 494 mph, and the second at 586 mph. The MIT analysis determined the first plane was traveling 429 mph, and the second 537 mph.

"These guys exceeded even the emergency dive speed"

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
What speeds do you claim they were flying at?

The government's calculations put the speed of the first plane at 494 mph, and the second at 586 mph. The MIT analysis determined the first plane was traveling 429 mph, and the second 537 mph.

"These guys exceeded even the emergency dive speed"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cruise_(aeronautics)

wikipedia said:
Typical cruising airspeed -for a long-distance commercial passenger aircraft- is approximately 475 – 500 knots (878 – 926 km/h; 546 – 575 mph).

Without checking the data to see if those are correct - those speeds are very close to cruising speed (The MIT analysis quoted) - and no, not possible at near ground level for those types of airplanes (even considering the slight downward trajectory ("dive") shown on most clips of the second plane).

Cruising altitude for beginners:

http://www.traveller.com.au/why-planes-fly-at-35000-feet-the-reason-for-high-altitude-flights-guxhc9

Altitude of planes on 911: ? The towers were roughly 1,300ft tall - and most of the footage that shows the second plane's slight decent over a longer distance means it couldn't have exceeded 3,000-4,000 ft - and that is being VERY generous. Cruising speed is 30,000-35,000 feet - 10X that.

This alone is enough for any reasonable person to doubt what they saw on television. But, since most people depend on television and corporate entertainment - they won't. It's like telling them their daddy isn't real.

There is also proof of CGI - for instance - at the 52 second mark until the end:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5Dl5jIdtdk

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Here is a video compilation from separate eye witnesses using cameras from various vantage points.

You might want to turn the sound off because there is a lot of profanity in some of the videos.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
7/11 was a part time job!

Top Bottom