Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
I would like to ask for prayers for the people of North Korea - and also South Korea should war break out.

There are those of us who live in the West who do not want war with your people. There are those of us who realize that the Government or Governments of our nations has done wrong by provoking war with sanctions - and there are those of us who want nothing but to live in peace and let you live in peace.

Should anyone who is now suffering or will suffer as a result of either sanctions or military action - and you read this - let it be known that there are those who didn't agree and wished you no harm.

If you agree with these sentiments, let your acknowledgement be heard.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Prayers that war does not break out.

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Lam,

If you cannot acknowledge the sentiments in the initial post, can you not do a "half acknowledgement"? If you don't agree with the entire starting post, can you refrain please?

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Economic sanctions are provocative. They harm the populace much more than they harm the allegedly bad leaders. I don't want war. I don't want Donald as USA president either. He's a dangerous crazy man.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
And we dont want Kim Jong either. As for the sanctions hurting the people he was already starving them just to boost his nuclear program so dont preach to me about the USA hurting the common people, we are hurting him and I hope it works or else I can see a war coming. For 20 years we have tried diplomacy and now it is time to show that we are not a doormat and we wont be lied to. I agree about Trump but in this I support him and so does the UN. Noone wants to see a nuclear North Korea, thsat is far more dangerous than Donald is

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Psalms - this is a thread for prayer, but only if you agree with the initial post.

Please take your willingness to harm people by sanctions or military action elsewhere. This is not a debate thread.

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I think a call for prayers about the situation there is good.
IMO, not everyone who care for the people there and for peace necessarily need to agree with all others about every detail of the situation. Nor need prayer be a long list of instructions for God.

Upon encouragement of this thread, I've added the Korea situation again to my prayer list.

- Josiah

Top Bottom