Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Some of my ongoing concerns and needs right now that I am requesting prayer for:

My wife is having some really bad back pain I would appreciate prayers for her.

I work in mental health field and in the community. Pray for me and my team for wisdom, understanding and safety (sometimes we don't work in the safest neighborhoods).

Pray that I would maintain good control of my diabetes. I am type 2 for the last 16 years

For our country that is so divided right now. For wisdom for our world leaders who govern us.

For the church that it would experience revival and renewal and that the American church would return to its first love for God.

Tigger

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Amen & amen! May God bless your wife, occupation, diabetes, our country and church :pray7:

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Some of my ongoing concerns and needs right now that I am requesting prayer for:

My wife is having some really bad back pain I would appreciate prayers for her.

I work in mental health field and in the community. Pray for me and my team for wisdom, understanding and safety (sometimes we don't work in the safest neighborhoods).

Pray that I would maintain good control of my diabetes. I am type 2 for the last 16 years

For our country that is so divided right now. For wisdom for our world leaders who govern us.

For the church that it would experience revival and renewal and that the American church would return to its first love for God.

Mental health?
That's awesome. I was once in a mental hospital as a patient. Never seen ppl who were so open to the gospel as there. I dreamed there that the revival would start in the mental hospital. When I told ppl they told me I was nuts. Others have dreamt it too now that kids w mental problems totally got healed and their parents were so happy and wanted to come too.
Praying for healing and revival.

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Mental health?
That's awesome. I was once in a mental hospital as a patient. Never seen ppl who were so open to the gospel as there. I dreamed there that the revival would start in the mental hospital. When I told ppl they told me I was nuts. Others have dreamt it too now that kids w mental problems totally got healed and their parents were so happy and wanted to come too.
Praying for healing and revival.

Yes, it is a ministry that I have been involved in for the last 10 years. Although I have only been licensed for the last three years as a therapist. Before that I was mainly doing skill building such as helping people develop their coping skills and also some case management

Top Bottom