CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      97.37%
      Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
      It helps me pray for your salvation. To deny Yeshua as being one with YHWH and the Spirit is to deny the work of God on Calvary.
      It makes me sad to know you have yet to know Yeshua as your Redeemer.
      Wow ok, YHWH is the monotheistic God of Abraham, I pray for you that you understand that YHWH is Jesus and the Father and The Spirit and the Fire and The Eternal God and The Almighty Creater and the Alpha and the Omega but he is definitely not 3 things as you so boldly proclaim. YHWH is the Lord thy God and his Spirit is as a consuming fire of the Truth and will never change from that fact ever! Jesus was not the source of trinity when he came, and he never will be, he is YHWH in the flesh dont you doubt it
      Last edited by DHoffmann; 10-09-2017 at 06:27 PM.

MennoSota is offline Expert Member
      Mood:
      ----

CH Cash
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      28.33%
      Quote Originally Posted by DHoffmann View Post
      Wow ok, YHWH is the a monotheistic God of Abraham, I pray for you that you understand that YHWH is Jesus and the Father and The Spirit and the Fire and The Eternal God and The Almighty Creater and the Alpha and the Omega but he is definitely not 3 things as you so boldly proclaim. YHWH is the Lord thy God and his Spirit is as a consuming fire of the Truth and will never change from that fact ever! Jesus was not the source of trinity when he came and never will be, he is YHWH in the flesh dont you doubt it
      YHWH Yeshua, YHWH the Father and YHWH the Spirit have always been one eternal being and three persons.
      You deny this, thus you deny Yeshua's atonement as well because you make him less than God, YHWH.
      What you are presenting is similar to Jehovah's Witnesses and thus is heresy.
      I'm sure you are well meaning and passionately hold your belief, but what you passionately believe is heretical.

DHoffmann is offline Veteran Member
      Single
      Mood:
      ----

Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      97.37%
      Quote Originally Posted by Imalive View Post
      I don't believe I'm created in the likeness of angels and God. I'm also a trinity: spirit, soul, body. Adam was created in His image: like Jesus. People were created in Their Image. That they will be one like We are one, Jesus prayed to the Father.
      Jesus is the perfect Image of the Trinity/Father. Not only the Son, cause the Father was in Him and the Holy Spirit too.
      Adam was, but Jesus is and is the second Adam. God did not destroy man because of Adams transgression in fact he sent his only begotten son to be our savior, redeemer and example, that through him in us the world may be saved and "changed".
      We are however through transgression, in the 'manner' of Adam, that as the angels do, we have a mission to uphold.
      Angels must serve God and do as he wills it, to be his messengers when God is not manifesting himself to mankind.
      They were created before the void of the earth in the beginning. For after God created the world it became void "..and the earth was void" I believe between this time was the rebellion and fall of Satan and his angels on to the Earth... Hence the crafty serpent named the devil was not mentioned in the 6 days but was already created.
      Last edited by DHoffmann; 10-09-2017 at 06:08 PM.

Single
      Mood:
      ----

Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      97.37%
      imalive I do get what you are saying. Before I really got into it, when I read "in our image" I figured this included all the things the lord had made including those 6 days of creation and thus "our" image, but later I understood that which is revealed further into the bible, that it originally was in all Gods likeness, his prior creation, his Angels have no will but his, Lucifer rebelled.
      But Indeed we are born created in the image of Man and have yet to admire the Kingdom of Heaven in all of its glory, the eternal Garden of Eden.
      We become Sons of God through the Son of God and that is the divine revelation even to this very day.
      I used to wonder as a child "how come all of that biblical miracle stuff in the bible doesn't happen today?" oh it does, in such a perfect way!

5. Likes Imalive liked this post
      Single
      Mood:
      ----

Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      97.37%
      YHWH Yeshua, YHWH the Father and YHWH the Spirit have always been one eternal being and three persons.
      You deny this, thus you deny Yeshua's atonement as well because you make him less than God, YHWH.
      What you are presenting is similar to Jehovah's Witnesses and thus is heresy.
      I'm sure you are well meaning and passionately hold your belief, but what you passionately believe is heretical.
      Well I guess my months visit at a pentecostal church has made me a heretic. I was born one I suppose, because I always knew that there was only one monotheistic God and always will believe in only one monotheistic God.

Mood:
      ----

CH Cash
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      28.33%
      Well I guess my months visit at a pentecostal church has made me a heretic. I was born one I suppose, because I always knew that there was only one monotheistic God and always will believe in only one monotheistic God.
      We are all born rebel heretics. The question is whether God, by His mercy and grace has chosen to save us out of rebellion.

Single
      Mood:
      ----

Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      97.37%
      Whether one or three or five persons you will continue your persecution against me because you cant stand the fact that the apostles never taught on the trinity. If they did than the church would have never designed this idea 300 years after all the apostles were dead. They attempted to kill off the unity of God but im sorry I was born with this idea and the church that saves me just so happened to agree.
      I had no wish of this discussion but because you insisted I have turned completely against the pompous attitude of trinatarians such as yourself.
      The fact that we are not one mind should give you a hint that the apostasy has already occured in the church age. May I be consumed in Gods fire of truth if I am in the wrong for God is a consuming fire.
      Where is the unity of Love that is God? Why the divisions such as ourselves?
      We are thy temple and we judge the world and we judge the angels, have you forgotten?

Single
      Mood:
      ----

Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      97.37%
      We are all born rebel heretics. The question is whether God, by His mercy and grace has chosen to save us out of rebellion.
      Right, there cannot be two heretics against each other, one has to be right on a topic.
      Mans ego is the dragon, and words are the most powerful instrument, the tongue is mans most powerful weapon, thats why Gods tongue is compassion and good will towards man, it will always overcome mans ego to destroy, tongues of "speakers of" are a pure non profane language just as God purely speaks only good.
      What language did God give to Adam?
      He named everything under the sun and we know this but what clue does the bible give us of what "it" is? None... So be it

Mood:
      ----

CH Cash
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      28.33%
      Right, there cannot be two heretics against each other, one has to be right on a topic.
      Mans ego is the dragon, and words are the most powerful instrument, the tongue is mans most powerful weapon, thats why Gods tongue is compassion and good will towards man, it will always overcome mans ego to destroy, tongues of "speakers of" are a pure non profane language just as God purely speaks only good.
      What language did God give to Adam?
      He named everything under the sun and we know this but what clue does the bible give us of what "it" is? None... So be it
      The Bible shares all there is to know about God being three in one. The Bible reveals this truth in Genesis 1 and builds upon this throughout.
      Yeshua claimed to be YHWH in John 8 when he said "Before Abraham was, I Am." It is the exact claim that YHWH gave to Moses on Mt Sinai when he told Moses, "Tell them that I Am has sent you.

I will pray that as you study God's word He will open your eyes to God being three in one.

Single
      Mood:
      ----

Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      97.37%
      The Bible shares all there is to know about God being three in one. The Bible reveals this truth in Genesis 1 and builds upon this throughout.
      Yeshua claimed to be YHWH in John 8 when he said "Before Abraham was, I Am." It is the exact claim that YHWH gave to Moses on Mt Sinai when he told Moses, "Tell them that I Am has sent you.

I will pray that as you study God's word He will open your eyes to God being three in one.
      Brother I brought up the whole "Iam before Abraham was" passage in my defense lol
      Ok, whatever, I say 'so what' it doesnt matter.
      You all claim trinity is fact and I claim unity in three manifestations as fact, like i said its the same difference. My point I was trying to get across is left in the archives, thats good enough..
      I believe pagan (man made) apostasy had entered into the church since the age of apostles, you believe otherwise.
      Whatever I still love my brethren.
      Let tomorrow be a new day full of Gods love, compassion and accommodations.
      We dont want "fair" as far as God is concerned, we all fall short, but let us pray for all the unbelievers who never get the chance of fighting the good fight over who is the greatest in Gods favor

12. Likes Imalive liked this post