Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
What you are teaching is an occult magic and not a Spirit directed gift. Any discerning person must reject your pagan teaching.
Wow, I pray you aren't cursing something holy

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Wow, I pray you aren't cursing something holy
I guarantee that what you are teaching is very very far away from holy. It is demonic.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Really?:angry:

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
0505e4460a9b1e29929865ae610fbffe.jpg

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Does Menno speak in tongues already?
What a cosy topic.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
I believe It's all he speaks

[emoji6]
I have been given the gift of English and the ability to interpret English. It's all God desires to give me and it is enough. I am grateful.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I have been given the gift of English and the ability to interpret English. It's all God desires to give me and it is enough. I am grateful.
I don't believe you, prove it [emoji28]

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married

meluckycharms

Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
What you are teaching is an occult magic and not a Spirit directed gift. Any discerning person must reject your pagan teaching.
MenneSota, why are you so angry and hostile to anyone with a different belief than yours? It isn't natural. It almost seems like you enjoy arguing with other people. Borderline Westborough Baptist Church.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

meluckycharms

Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
I guarantee that what you are teaching is very very far away from holy. It is demonic.
Some would suggest your hostile bigotry towards others is demonic. You really need to tone it down.

meluckycharms

Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
You would probably be more blessed if you took the time to study another language.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
3a121b6ff7ebe887c9ba0f0fea8bd5cf.gif

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
MenneSota, why are you so angry and hostile to anyone with a different belief than yours? It isn't natural. It almost seems like you enjoy arguing with other people. Borderline Westborough Baptist Church.

Forgive brother Menno. He isn't quite Westborough but the frustration can get pretty real sometimes. This particular thread ended on a sour note which is why I bumped it, so by all means let it out but I personally have gotten past judgments here and actually take pride in the fact that im a crazy tongue talkin pew hopping tear jerkin lover of our Lord Jesus Christ and I already get knocked on by non Christians so any Christian that wishes to call me demonic well... I forgive them lest im unforgiven by the Father.
Consider Menno a blessing and a test, when he called my practice 'demonic' it blew a fuse in me to where im no longer bothered by those comments, its a good thing and it has taught me a lot about forgiveness and tolerance.
Be angry my brother and sin not, dont let the sun go down in your grievances.
If someone thinks candles are demonic then its probably best not to mention candles around them or you will have to deal with arguments and thats no fun.

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single

He's zealous. But I heard from a tongue speaking guy who tested peoples tongues that some do speak in a demonic tongue, so I get the zeal, but if you haven't properly tested someone's tongue, you can't say it's demonic. That is dangerous. The problem is that there is mixture. Some like MacArthur are against anything charismatic. He says it's false fire. In some cases he's right though.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
He's zealous. But I heard from a tongue speaking guy who tested peoples tongues that some do speak in a demonic tongue, so I get the zeal, but if you haven't properly tested someone's tongue, you can't say it's demonic. That is dangerous. The problem is that there is mixture. Some like MacArthur are against anything charismatic. He says it's false fire. In some cases he's right though.
It wouldn't make much sense for a demon to speak tongues anyway, possessed people tend to mouth off profanities to the audience, its not good evil advertisement to speak in a tongue that the majority won't recognise. That's how I know my tongue it awesome, because its pure and cannot profane because the audience is strictly God and I speaketh mysteries.
The only one who claims to interpret my tongues is Menno, who says its not tongues at all but what does he know? English and thats all? lol
Like I said earlier a million times in this thread ..."I know what 'it' is" [emoji16]

Albion

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
...and the tongues speakers who aren't giving off with demonic language are speaking meaningless sounds. They cannot explain how that represents anything but an emotional release.

Anyway, there have been many studies done on the phenomenon and there is no doubt that most of it is phony.

To be fair, that wouldnt prove that every last one is phony. But that's where the movement falters, since very few Pentecostals are willing to admit that any gibberish, at any time, and from anyone, could possibly be phony.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Just as there are those who day they are not for today, false! If you dont understand it or want to recognize it even though the bible spells it out clearly then maybe you shouldnt come against it

Top Bottom