Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
It helps me pray for your salvation. To deny Yeshua as being one with YHWH and the Spirit is to deny the work of God on Calvary.
It makes me sad to know you have yet to know Yeshua as your Redeemer.
Wow ok, YHWH is the monotheistic God of Abraham, I pray for you that you understand that YHWH is Jesus and the Father and The Spirit and the Fire and The Eternal God and The Almighty Creater and the Alpha and the Omega but he is definitely not 3 things as you so boldly proclaim. YHWH is the Lord thy God and his Spirit is as a consuming fire of the Truth and will never change from that fact ever! Jesus was not the source of trinity when he came, and he never will be, he is YHWH in the flesh dont you doubt it

Last edited:

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Wow ok, YHWH is the a monotheistic God of Abraham, I pray for you that you understand that YHWH is Jesus and the Father and The Spirit and the Fire and The Eternal God and The Almighty Creater and the Alpha and the Omega but he is definitely not 3 things as you so boldly proclaim. YHWH is the Lord thy God and his Spirit is as a consuming fire of the Truth and will never change from that fact ever! Jesus was not the source of trinity when he came and never will be, he is YHWH in the flesh dont you doubt it
YHWH Yeshua, YHWH the Father and YHWH the Spirit have always been one eternal being and three persons.
You deny this, thus you deny Yeshua's atonement as well because you make him less than God, YHWH.
What you are presenting is similar to Jehovah's Witnesses and thus is heresy.
I'm sure you are well meaning and passionately hold your belief, but what you passionately believe is heretical.

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I don't believe I'm created in the likeness of angels and God. I'm also a trinity: spirit, soul, body. Adam was created in His image: like Jesus. People were created in Their Image. That they will be one like We are one, Jesus prayed to the Father.
Jesus is the perfect Image of the Trinity/Father. Not only the Son, cause the Father was in Him and the Holy Spirit too.
Adam was, but Jesus is and is the second Adam. God did not destroy man because of Adams transgression in fact he sent his only begotten son to be our savior, redeemer and example, that through him in us the world may be saved and "changed".
We are however through transgression, in the 'manner' of Adam, that as the angels do, we have a mission to uphold.
Angels must serve God and do as he wills it, to be his messengers when God is not manifesting himself to mankind.
They were created before the void of the earth in the beginning. For after God created the world it became void "..and the earth was void" I believe between this time was the rebellion and fall of Satan and his angels on to the Earth... Hence the crafty serpent named the devil was not mentioned in the 6 days but was already created.

Last edited:

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
imalive I do get what you are saying. Before I really got into it, when I read "in our image" I figured this included all the things the lord had made including those 6 days of creation and thus "our" image, but later I understood that which is revealed further into the bible, that it originally was in all Gods likeness, his prior creation, his Angels have no will but his, Lucifer rebelled.
But Indeed we are born created in the image of Man and have yet to admire the Kingdom of Heaven in all of its glory, the eternal Garden of Eden.
We become Sons of God through the Son of God and that is the divine revelation even to this very day.
I used to wonder as a child "how come all of that biblical miracle stuff in the bible doesn't happen today?" oh it does, in such a perfect way!

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
YHWH Yeshua, YHWH the Father and YHWH the Spirit have always been one eternal being and three persons.
You deny this, thus you deny Yeshua's atonement as well because you make him less than God, YHWH.
What you are presenting is similar to Jehovah's Witnesses and thus is heresy.
I'm sure you are well meaning and passionately hold your belief, but what you passionately believe is heretical.
Well I guess my months visit at a pentecostal church has made me a heretic. I was born one I suppose, because I always knew that there was only one monotheistic God and always will believe in only one monotheistic God.

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Well I guess my months visit at a pentecostal church has made me a heretic. I was born one I suppose, because I always knew that there was only one monotheistic God and always will believe in only one monotheistic God.
We are all born rebel heretics. The question is whether God, by His mercy and grace has chosen to save us out of rebellion.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Whether one or three or five persons you will continue your persecution against me because you cant stand the fact that the apostles never taught on the trinity. If they did than the church would have never designed this idea 300 years after all the apostles were dead. They attempted to kill off the unity of God but im sorry I was born with this idea and the church that saves me just so happened to agree.
I had no wish of this discussion but because you insisted I have turned completely against the pompous attitude of trinatarians such as yourself.
The fact that we are not one mind should give you a hint that the apostasy has already occured in the church age. May I be consumed in Gods fire of truth if I am in the wrong for God is a consuming fire.
Where is the unity of Love that is God? Why the divisions such as ourselves?
We are thy temple and we judge the world and we judge the angels, have you forgotten?

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
We are all born rebel heretics. The question is whether God, by His mercy and grace has chosen to save us out of rebellion.
Right, there cannot be two heretics against each other, one has to be right on a topic.
Mans ego is the dragon, and words are the most powerful instrument, the tongue is mans most powerful weapon, thats why Gods tongue is compassion and good will towards man, it will always overcome mans ego to destroy, tongues of "speakers of" are a pure non profane language just as God purely speaks only good.
What language did God give to Adam?
He named everything under the sun and we know this but what clue does the bible give us of what "it" is? None... So be it

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Right, there cannot be two heretics against each other, one has to be right on a topic.
Mans ego is the dragon, and words are the most powerful instrument, the tongue is mans most powerful weapon, thats why Gods tongue is compassion and good will towards man, it will always overcome mans ego to destroy, tongues of "speakers of" are a pure non profane language just as God purely speaks only good.
What language did God give to Adam?
He named everything under the sun and we know this but what clue does the bible give us of what "it" is? None... So be it
The Bible shares all there is to know about God being three in one. The Bible reveals this truth in Genesis 1 and builds upon this throughout.
Yeshua claimed to be YHWH in John 8 when he said "Before Abraham was, I Am." It is the exact claim that YHWH gave to Moses on Mt Sinai when he told Moses, "Tell them that I Am has sent you.

I will pray that as you study God's word He will open your eyes to God being three in one.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
The Bible shares all there is to know about God being three in one. The Bible reveals this truth in Genesis 1 and builds upon this throughout.
Yeshua claimed to be YHWH in John 8 when he said "Before Abraham was, I Am." It is the exact claim that YHWH gave to Moses on Mt Sinai when he told Moses, "Tell them that I Am has sent you.

I will pray that as you study God's word He will open your eyes to God being three in one.
Brother I brought up the whole "Iam before Abraham was" passage in my defense lol
Ok, whatever, I say 'so what' it doesnt matter.
You all claim trinity is fact and I claim unity in three manifestations as fact, like i said its the same difference. My point I was trying to get across is left in the archives, thats good enough..
I believe pagan (man made) apostasy had entered into the church since the age of apostles, you believe otherwise.
Whatever I still love my brethren.
Let tomorrow be a new day full of Gods love, compassion and accommodations.
We dont want "fair" as far as God is concerned, we all fall short, but let us pray for all the unbelievers who never get the chance of fighting the good fight over who is the greatest in Gods favor [emoji6]

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
You all claim trinity is fact and I claim unity in three manifestations as fact, like i said its the same difference.
It's not the same difference at all. If it were the same I would not be pointing out your heretical belief. I would not be asking God to correct your misguided belief that treats Yeshua and the Spirit as mere manifestations. In your position Yeshua could not be human, but instead just a spiritual being that fooled people by looking human. Your view is a twist of gnosticism, which the New Testament writers rejected and denounced in scripture.
You obviously can't see your error and thus push back in an effort to hold to your wrongly held view. I'm sure others here will join me in praying for you on this most important doctrine.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
It's not the same difference at all. If it were the same I would not be pointing out your heretical belief. I would not be asking God to correct your misguided belief that treats Yeshua and the Spirit as mere manifestations. In your position Yeshua could not be human, but instead just a spiritual being that fooled people by looking human. Your view is a twist of gnosticism, which the New Testament writers rejected and denounced in scripture.
You obviously can't see your error and thus push back in an effort to hold to your wrongly held view. I'm sure others here will join me in praying for you on this most important doctrine.
Wow I do believe all the things you said that i dont believe, where have you been this whole conversation?
You are trying to put words in my mouth and deceive everyone else here, you seem like the type who would burn me at the stake by false accusations. Are you trolling me because I never said the things you say I did. You sir have corrupted this conversation anyone can look back on my post that says yeshua came in the flesh i pronounced his sacrifice over and over. You are a liar whats wrong with you???

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Wow I do believe all the things you said that i dont believe, where have you been this whole conversation?
You are trying to put words in my mouth and deceive everyone else here, you seem like the type who would burn me to stake by false accusations. Are you trolling me because I never said the things you say I did. You sir have corrupted this conversation anyone can look back on my post that says yeshua came in the flesh i pronounced his sacrifice over and over. You are a liar whats wrong with you???

Here is your exact words.

You all claim trinity is fact and I claim unity in three manifestations as fact

If they are manifestations then they are all Spirit being. Yeshua, then, is a spirit, not flesh. Not human. That is a gnostic belief, not a Christian belief. Do you wish to retract your statement that Yeshua is a manifestation of God?

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Here is your exact words.

If they are manifestations then they are all Spirit being. Yeshua, then, is a spirit, not flesh. Not human. That is a gnostic belief, not a Christian belief. Do you wish to retract your statement that Yeshua is a manifestation of God?
Lol! I just said in the quote you posted that Jesus came in the FLESH!!! This is the point I have made throughout this thread! Even the CREED that gave you this defense states that the TRINITY is the UNITY! You said and others have called it manifestations as well! Hopefully no one else is fooled by your obscene lies! You are a troll!!!!! Lol wow and this whole time I have been talking to a mad executioner. Twisting my words and skipping over my arguments to exalt yourself as the vicor of thia thread!
Once more for the record Jesus Christ IS the Spirit of God embodied in the flesh of man to die for our sin as the Godhead of the Body of Christ which we shall become upon repentance to be sanctified by the Holy Spirit that shall dwell in us as it did in Christ so to become Sons of God by baptism of the Holy Spirit and In Jesus Name into everlasting Life with God in Heaven!
You are far from the conversation and with a poor poor effort to discredit my thesis.
My point is that God loves you! He loved you so much so that God sent his literal only begotten Son to die for your sins AND give YOU the gift of the Holy Spirit that he had but gave up for YOU to receive and become Christ like as a Son of the Living God!! GOD who sent his WORD (as he spoke all things into existence) is now recreating YOU into existence! Sin no more!
Stop putting false words into my online persona to fool the readers that that is what I said when you know I never said that! Shame on you!

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Lol! I just said in the quote you posted that Jesus came in the FLESH!!! This is the point I have made throughout this thread! Even the CREED that gave you this defense states that the TRINITY is the UNITY! You said and others have called it manifestations as well! Hopefully no one else is fooled by your obscene lies! You are a troll!!!!! Lol wow and this whole time I have been talking to a mad executioner. Twisting my words and skipping over my arguments to exalt yourself as the vicor of thia thread!
Once more for the record Jesus Christ IS the Spirit of God embodied in the flesh of man to die for our sin as the Godhead of the Body of Christ which we shall become upon repentance to be sanctified by the Holy Spirit that shall dwell in us as it did in Christ so to become Sons of God by baptism of the Holy Spirit and In Jesus Name into everlasting Life with God in Heaven!
You are far from the conversation and with a poor poor effort to discredit my thesis.
My point is that God loves you! He loved you so much so that God sent his literal only begotten Son to die for your sins AND give YOU the gift of the Holy Spirit that he had but gave up for YOU to receive and become Christ like as a Son of the Living God!! GOD who sent his WORD (as he spoke all things into existence) is now recreating YOU into existence! Sin no more!
Stop putting false words into my online persona to fool the readers that that is what I said when you know I never said that! Shame on you!
Is Jesus a manifestation of God or is he God?

You cannot say he came in the flesh and also was a manifestation of God.

You are dancing around to avoid the problem.

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes

I dont know you tell me you have all the answers and know absolutely everything of the Godhead please explain for you are blessed with knowing all that is called God and is worshipped congrats you have solved the great mystery of God along with the Pope and his vatican.
I told you already and im nit repeating myself again. But bravo for explaining the three divisions of the one God or three separate spirits of God or whatever.
Yes indeed you have solved the riddle of all that makes God mysterious.
Jesus is the Godhead and in him dwells the Spirit of the living God and thats how he can be in Heaven with God because they are the same in and out. God is the alpha and omega the complete one God from ear to ear there are no pagan 111, just 1

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
I dont know you tell me you have all the answers and know absolutely everything of the Godhead please explain for you are blessed with knowing all that is called God and is worshipped congrats you have solved the great mystery of God along with the Pope and his vatican.
I told you already and im nit repeating myself again. But bravo for explaining the three divisions of the one God or three separate spirits of God or whatever.
Yes indeed you have solved the riddle of all that makes God mysterious.
Jesus is the Godhead and in him dwells the Spirit of the living God and thats how he can be in Heaven with God because they are the same in and out. God is the alpha and omega the complete one God from ear to ear there are no pagan 111, just 1
Again, you are dancing around. I quoted you saying the Spirit and Jesus are merely manifestations of God. No matter how you dance around, your statement is false. I showed you this is false by stating Jesus is God in the flesh. Not a manifestation (spector), but God himself.
As long as you cling to the idea that Jesus and the Spirit are merely manifestations of God, you will be clinging to heresy. If you're fine with being a heretic, then so be it.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes

Andrew

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Again, you are dancing around. I quoted you saying the Spirit and Jesus are merely manifestations of God. No matter how you dance around, your statement is false. I showed you this is false by stating Jesus is God in the flesh. Not a manifestation (spector), but God himself.
As long as you cling to the idea that Jesus and the Spirit are merely manifestations of God, you will be clinging to heresy. If you're fine with being a heretic, then so be it.
Calling God a trinity is borderline polytheism and definitely not monotheism, are we rejecting the God of Abraham?
Jesus is in Heaven united as one with the Father of the same Spirit, I call that Oneness.
Coffee since this is the 21rst century and not the 15th century i'll go with that, back then they were pretty much the same [emoji55]

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single

Of course he can. It doesn't matter at all for salvation. The Trinity teaching keeps Jews away from their Messiah. As if God is gonna ask a 3 y o kid that dies if it can exactly explain the Trinity doctrin like the creed said in order to be allowed into heaven. That's nonsense. It doesnt matter. All that the Bible says is if you believe w your heart Jesus is Lord and confess w your mouth that God raised Him from the dead you will be saved.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4et_yrjlpbc

The Jews say you may not worship a man. So he shows em Jesus was a walking Shekinah, cause they do believe Gods glory could be in a temple from stones, so why not in a human Body.

Last edited:
Top Bottom