Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
"President Donald Trump issued an extraordinary ultimatum to North Korea on Tuesday warning Pyongyang not to make any more threats against the United States or they will "face fire and fury like the world has never seen," during a photo op at the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey."

the rest of the article is here http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/08/politics/north-korea-missile-ready-nuclear-weapons/index.html

So are we going to warn against N.Korea? Do you think they will back down

JPPT1974

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Yeah but just hope it does not start a WW III. As really Kim and his evil regime need to be taken out. As they need to be tried for crimes against humanity.

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Yeah but just hope it does not start a WW III. As really Kim and his evil regime need to be taken out. As they need to be tried for crimes against humanity.

It seems both leaders are boxing themselves in. I'm not sure who is more incompetent

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
USA people ought to hurry up and impeach Donald before he does something dangerous!

YESLORDIWILL

Religious Affiliation
Other Church
Marital Status
Married

hotrhymez

Rhymeslayer
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Someone needs to take out Kim Jong Un, hes becoming really dangerous and annoying. I personally think hes insane.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Someone needs to take out Kim Jong Un, hes becoming really dangerous and annoying. I personally think hes insane.

It may be easier to impeach Donald than to murder Kim Jong Un. Besides murder (assassination) is a wicked thing to do even to wicked people. Impeachment is not inherently wicked, so let's impeach Donald.

ImaginaryDay2

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Yes
If the Don was smart he'd start talks with Dennis Rodman to go in with a bomb in his duffel bag.
"Hey Kim! Dennis. Hey dude, wanna have another of those exhibition basketball games...? Yeah? Cool! See ya Tuesday."
Kim-Jong.jpg

Seriously, though, I wouldn't put it past the North to go on the offensive. I believe Guam is first on their 'radar'

Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
"President Donald Trump issued an extraordinary ultimatum to North Korea on Tuesday warning Pyongyang not to make any more threats against the United States or they will "face fire and fury like the world has never seen," during a photo op at the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey."

the rest of the article is here http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/08/politics/north-korea-missile-ready-nuclear-weapons/index.html

So are we going to warn against N.Korea? Do you think they will back down

The embedded video on that page is full of the usual "weapons of mass destruction" scare rhetoric that has come to partly define the network known as "CNN" - which I prefer to refer to as the "CIA News Network".

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Trump is unbalanced enough to od anything, I put nothing past him

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Trump is unbalanced enough to od anything, I put nothing past him

Let's impeach him fast! before he starts another war, or tweets his way into a world war or something. He really is dangerous. Can't have an ego maniacal mental midget running a country with nukes.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Let's impeach him fast! before he starts another war, or tweets his way into a world war or something. He really is dangerous. Can't have an ego maniacal mental midget running a country with nukes.
He already is.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I had a conversation with a friend a few years ago about nuclear weapons. He asked why the US could have them but not want other nations to have them? It made sense really the way he said it. Why can't another country have something to protect themselves?

I know N. Korea is sending threats and that's different. Hasn't it all been just mouthing off before though?

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
I had a conversation with a friend a few years ago about nuclear weapons. He asked why the US could have them but not want other nations to have them? It made sense really the way he said it. Why can't another country have something to protect themselves?

I know N. Korea is sending threats and that's different. Hasn't it all been just mouthing off before though?

Walid Shoebat said America will kill the Antichrist. Makes sense.

ImaginaryDay2

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Yes

It looks to be a little more than posturing right now, though. I still say we send in Dennis Rodman. He's naive enough that if we tell him it's just an alarm clock as a gift for Kim Jong Un he'll believe it.

Top Bottom