Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Thought I'd add this for those interested.

This Aussie winter I've been eating lots of homemade soup. I typically just use a set ingredient list then add veggies or ground (precooked) meat to my taste.

Ingredients are as follows:

1 desert spoon ginger powder
1 desert spoon onion powder
1/4-1/2 desert spoon garlic powder
Soy sauce
Water

The amount of water and soy sauce is up to you - how strong/salty you like this soup.

Simmer, mixing all ingredients - add whatever veggies you like. I usually add turnip or celery or broccoli. Now this is a tasty recipe but I'm unsure how tasty it would be without the soy sauce. The reason I say that is because where I'm at every major outlet sells soy sauce with flavor enhancers. So I wonder how much the taste difference would be without them - if I could actually source a soy sauce that doesn't have flavor enhancers.

Anywhoo....

Word of warning. Devour this soup and you will experience something of a cleansing action. Meaning - best to eat it when you know you'll be near a toilet for a good few hours. It was not planned that way - but nevertheless, the colon/bowel cleansing action has become predictable as it happens every time I devour this soup. I suspect the large ginger aspect may account for that.

Strange and curious things have left my body eating this soup. I look, but don't speculate too much as to what exactly those things in the bowl could be - just glad they're out of my body. :)

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Oh my

The soup does sound really good and when the fall comes around here I'm going to give it a try.

Top Bottom