Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
http://www.higherperspectives.com/hand-test-1406163821.html

A) The charming but pragmatic one.

This one is me! People who have a ring finger longer than the index finger tend to be charming and irresistible to some at least. A's are the ones who can talk themselves out of just about any situation.

Additionally, they're aggressive and excellent problem solvers. They tend to be incredibly compassionate and are often scientists, engineers, soldiers, and crossword puzzle masters.

B) The confident, get-it-done type.

People with shorter ring fingers than index fingers are the self-confident, get-it-done types.

They love solitude in which to work and accomplish the things they need to do, but that doesn't necessarily indicate introversion. They're very goal oriented and don't like to be disturbed.

They appreciate what they have but often hunger for more.

C) The peacenik

C's are the peace-loving conflict-avoiding types. People with even ring and index finger length are well organized and want nothing but to get along with everyone.

They are faithful in relationships, tender and caring partners, but beware: C's have a fiery core that while suppressed in normal day-to-day activities can be dangerous if unleashed. They might be peaceniks, but please, stay on their good side.

I'm "C" with both fingers the same. Fits my personality perfectly!

Last edited:

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I think I'm C. At first I thought I was A because of how I held my hand but...if I measure it seems like I'm C.

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I think I'm C. At first I thought I was A because of how I held my hand but...if I measure it seems like I'm C.

Does "C" fit your personality?

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Does "C" fit your personality?

I read through all three and C fits me better than the others even though I do have qualities from the other two categories as well.

Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
http://www.higherperspectives.com/hand-test-1406163821.html

A) The charming but pragmatic one.

This one is me! People who have a ring finger longer than the index finger tend to be charming and irresistible to some at least. A's are the ones who can talk themselves out of just about any situation.

Additionally, they're aggressive and excellent problem solvers. They tend to be incredibly compassionate and are often scientists, engineers, soldiers, and crossword puzzle masters.

According to finger length differences, this is me, but I don't see how it fits except in a few places.

I have never been told I'm charming or irresistible. The two words aren't synonyms and the first implies something false (as charm usually involves a degree or form of flattery). I don't see myself as able (or willing) to talk my way out of all situations either - again the description belies an underlying premise - the wordsmith that uses language to cover, mislead and deceive, rather than accurately express. I leave this description to verbose authors who like to use words in such ways. *

However, I can be aggressive. I am an excellent problem solver for (some) things. Compassion is genuine but is not given indiscriminately as if it is warranted in all situations or with all people.

* I will, and have, used such underhanded tactics to return the trolling I have received in the past, however - especially with sock accounts.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I read through all three and C fits me better than the others even though I do have qualities from the other two categories as well.

All three are very flattering "personality" profiles. It's like the flattering "personality" profiles that astrologists write up for each star sign.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
All three are very flattering "personality" profiles. It's like the flattering "personality" profiles that astrologists write up for each star sign.

I don't think I would want someone to say I'm aggressive. Assertive, sure. Aggressive is too animalistic!

Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
I don't think I would want someone to say I'm aggressive. Assertive, sure. Aggressive is too animalistic!

*pushes trigger button*

*runs away laughing maniacally*

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status