• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Embarrassed
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Results 11 to 20 of 20

    Matters Archive - Thread: Happy Birthday ChristianityHaven!

    1. #11
      psalms 91's Avatar
      psalms 91 is offline Silver Member
      Moderator
      Supporting Member
      69
      Mood:
      Happy
       
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Location
      Pa
      Posts
      13,007
      Country
      United States
      CH Challenge
      89
      CH Cash
      2,901
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (4,137,314 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      57,117
      Level
      60
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      10.09%
      Rep Power
      594
      I will celebrate CH I will also plead to keep a member, which do you think carries more importance
      Isaiah 40:31

    2. #12
      Lämmchen's Avatar
      Lämmchen is offline God's Lil Lamb
      Administrator
      Supporting Member
      Community Team
      52
      Married
      Gloria In Excelsis Deo
       
      Mood:
      Cool
       
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Posts
      16,364
      Country
      United States
      CH Challenge
      83
      CH Cash
      201,846
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (177,112 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      194,822
      Level
      92
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      24.66%
      Rep Power
      841
      June 12 is what shows on our calendar as the official start date of the site! It's coming up so fast!

      I have invited well over a thousand people here! From my advertising days though I remember it takes about 7 times for someone to try something. I hate pestering people but maybe I'll try it again...not for all thousand though! LOL

      One of my favorite memories here on the site was when I saw 11 members online at the same time and I got so excited! I love it when members log in. Of course it's okay for them to just read but I would love to hear what they think as well.
      "Christianity does not require more work but more trust." Pr. Jonathan Fisk
      "Bearing fruit does not make you a branch. A branch is a branch because it grows from the vine." Pr. Jonathan Fisk
      "A Christian's life is not defined by what the Christian does. It is defined by Christ and what He has done for us." Pr. Rolf David Preus

    3. Likes Josiah liked this post
    4. #13
      Snerfle is offline Veteran Member
      Mood:
      Geeky
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Location
      In a house
      Posts
      1,646
      Country
      United States
      CH Challenge
      0
      CH Cash
      123,904
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      10,023
      Level
      29
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      85.34%
      Rep Power
      204
      Quote Originally Posted by Cassia View Post
      Good Bye CH fair thee well
      This is really sad to see. God bless you, Cassia

      Quote Originally Posted by psalms 91 View Post
      No Cassia, please dont leave, I will miss you terribly
      Amen and I have for a while, too.
      This is a drag and shouldn't have happened, in my opinion (which obviously isn't really welcomed here anyway) but Cassia, you are already missed, I hope you at least were able to get my msg.

      Quote Originally Posted by psalms 91 View Post
      I will celebrate CH I will also plead to keep a member, which do you think carries more importance
      Right. Cassia leaving is a sad thing. Rens is still gone. Im still effectively banned, (though I will write this anyway .... Someone may read it, or they'll just trash it, but that will only show their own heart, not mine)
      But good ppl leaving or being blocked out ..... And others wonder why?
      It just seems the grace that gets talked about is often just that, talk.
      And the unity that Jesus prayed for and payed for gets disregarded for doctrinal or denominational stands.
      Even this post wont get posted. Im told everything I write has to meet approval by the higher moderators or something first, but nothing I write seems to be acceptable or approved, so Im guessing this wont be either. Take care Cassia, and other friends I miss or who may have also left.

    5. #14
      Snerfle is offline Veteran Member
      Mood:
      Geeky
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Location
      In a house
      Posts
      1,646
      Country
      United States
      CH Challenge
      0
      CH Cash
      123,904
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      10,023
      Level
      29
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      85.34%
      Rep Power
      204
      Quote Originally Posted by Lämmchen View Post
      Snerfle, there are posts of yours we have approved. Why won't you go talk to Tango? It's been a month that he's been waiting We'd like to remove you from the moderator queue but you have to at least post in that thread first.
      Im sorry, I havent seen them, or wasn't informed of them, only that a popup says my posts wont be submitted until approval by another moderator first.
      So I guess someone has to read them and then decide what portion if any will get posted, but I have no info as to whether they are or not posted, or when.
      I've had whole, lengthy posts removed in the past, with no explanation as to why, even after i questioned for any reason. On one thread, two were removed, then one was replaced just as mysteriously, no explanation why it was removed, nor why it was returned. When you spend alot of time (and i type slowly and poorly) and you try to put alot of thought into writing something, only to have it disappear, it feels a little like having a piece of your life expunged at the push of a button at the whim of another, especially when theres no explanation. There might be an hours worth of time spent writing something. Was it deleted over one sentence? Two? A paragraph? Was the entire post unacceptable somehow? How could anything be corrected if specifics areng given? Anyway, Im not here to cause a fuss...I just saw the post that Cassia was leaving and felt bad about it and wanted to say goodbye. Even tho she and I might have had some minor clashes, we never saw the need to divide over them. We're family, and wd found a way to overcome and grow together as friends, maybe more distant than i would have liked, but supportive and cared for as brothers and sisters in Christ should be, letting that 'brotherly love' overcome any minor differences, as Jesus would want it, and I just felt sad when I read her goodbye post.
      As far as tango goes, I've never had any problems with him that Im aware of, I always thought we got along fine and I considered him a brother and I would really hope to keep it that way. Im sure he doesnt need any new headaches over past petty clashes with another that really wont amount to much in God's bigger plan of redemption for us anyway. I'd rather just praise the Lord together.

    6. #15
      psalms 91's Avatar
      psalms 91 is offline Silver Member
      Moderator
      Supporting Member
      69
      Mood:
      Happy
       
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Location
      Pa
      Posts
      13,007
      Country
      United States
      CH Challenge
      89
      CH Cash
      2,901
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (4,137,314 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      57,117
      Level
      60
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      10.09%
      Rep Power
      594
      Quote Originally Posted by Snerfle View Post
      This is really sad to see. God bless you, Cassia

      Amen and I have for a while, too.
      This is a drag and shouldn't have happened, in my opinion (which obviously isn't really welcomed here anyway) but Cassia, you are already missed, I hope you at least were able to get my msg.


      Right. Cassia leaving is a sad thing. Rens is still gone. Im still effectively banned, (though I will write this anyway .... Someone may read it, or they'll just trash it, but that will only show their own heart, not mine)
      But good ppl leaving or being blocked out ..... And others wonder why?
      It just seems the grace that gets talked about is often just that, talk.
      And the unity that Jesus prayed for and payed for gets disregarded for doctrinal or denominational stands.
      Even this post wont get posted. Im told everything I write has to meet approval by the higher moderators or something first, but nothing I write seems to be acceptable or approved, so Im guessing this wont be either. Take care Cassia, and other friends I miss or who may have also left.
      Please communicate with Tango and then you can probably post away with no moderation and maybe Rens will come back as well, I hope. Cassia was one of only a couple that believe a lot as I do. I have no idea what happened but there have been far to many that have left. When I feel alone with noone else here which could happen very easily then I will probably leave as well and let this board slant howeverit wishs
      Isaiah 40:31

    7. #16
      Lämmchen's Avatar
      Lämmchen is offline God's Lil Lamb
      Administrator
      Supporting Member
      Community Team
      52
      Married
      Gloria In Excelsis Deo
       
      Mood:
      Cool
       
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Posts
      16,364
      Country
      United States
      CH Challenge
      83
      CH Cash
      201,846
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (177,112 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      194,822
      Level
      92
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      24.66%
      Rep Power
      841
      Quote Originally Posted by Snerfle View Post
      Im sorry, I havent seen them, or wasn't informed of them, only that a popup says my posts wont be submitted until approval by another moderator first.
      So I guess someone has to read them and then decide what portion if any will get posted, but I have no info as to whether they are or not posted, or when.
      I've had whole, lengthy posts removed in the past, with no explanation as to why, even after i questioned for any reason. On one thread, two were removed, then one was replaced just as mysteriously, no explanation why it was removed, nor why it was returned. When you spend alot of time (and i type slowly and poorly) and you try to put alot of thought into writing something, only to have it disappear, it feels a little like having a piece of your life expunged at the push of a button at the whim of another, especially when theres no explanation. There might be an hours worth of time spent writing something. Was it deleted over one sentence? Two? A paragraph? Was the entire post unacceptable somehow? How could anything be corrected if specifics areng given? Anyway, Im not here to cause a fuss...I just saw the post that Cassia was leaving and felt bad about it and wanted to say goodbye. Even tho she and I might have had some minor clashes, we never saw the need to divide over them. We're family, and wd found a way to overcome and grow together as friends, maybe more distant than i would have liked, but supportive and cared for as brothers and sisters in Christ should be, letting that 'brotherly love' overcome any minor differences, as Jesus would want it, and I just felt sad when I read her goodbye post.
      As far as tango goes, I've never had any problems with him that Im aware of, I always thought we got along fine and I considered him a brother and I would really hope to keep it that way. Im sure he doesnt need any new headaches over past petty clashes with another that really wont amount to much in God's bigger plan of redemption for us anyway. I'd rather just praise the Lord together.
      I have PMd you about this before. May 18th I sent you the link to try to get you again to talk to Tango in this thread: http://www.christianityhaven.com/sho...cision-Snerfle

      Only you, Romanos, tango and myself can see that thread and post.
      "Christianity does not require more work but more trust." Pr. Jonathan Fisk
      "Bearing fruit does not make you a branch. A branch is a branch because it grows from the vine." Pr. Jonathan Fisk
      "A Christian's life is not defined by what the Christian does. It is defined by Christ and what He has done for us." Pr. Rolf David Preus

    8. #17
      Lämmchen's Avatar
      Lämmchen is offline God's Lil Lamb
      Administrator
      Supporting Member
      Community Team
      52
      Married
      Gloria In Excelsis Deo
       
      Mood:
      Cool
       
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Posts
      16,364
      Country
      United States
      CH Challenge
      83
      CH Cash
      201,846
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (177,112 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      194,822
      Level
      92
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      24.66%
      Rep Power
      841
      Okay enough of all this drama...Josiah is probably very sad that his Happy Birthday to the site has taken a turn for the worse. Time to celebrate. The site isn't dead so no need to mourn.
      "Christianity does not require more work but more trust." Pr. Jonathan Fisk
      "Bearing fruit does not make you a branch. A branch is a branch because it grows from the vine." Pr. Jonathan Fisk
      "A Christian's life is not defined by what the Christian does. It is defined by Christ and what He has done for us." Pr. Rolf David Preus

    9. #18
      MoreCoffee's Avatar
      MoreCoffee is offline Gold Member
      Fading awa...
       
      Mood:
      Secret
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      16,624
      Country
      Vatican
      CH Challenge
      695
      CH Cash
      22,571
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      44,308
      Level
      54
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      57.76%
      Rep Power
      687
      Quote Originally Posted by Cassia View Post
      Good Bye CH fair thee well
      You can always type message with me in the chat box or in Discord Chat.
      Saint Jude, author of the new testament letter.

      He is the patron of impossible causes because the scriptural Letter of St. Jude, which he authored, urges Christians to persevere in difficult times.

      Hidden Content

    10. #19
      MoreCoffee's Avatar
      MoreCoffee is offline Gold Member
      Fading awa...
       
      Mood:
      Secret
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      16,624
      Country
      Vatican
      CH Challenge
      695
      CH Cash
      22,571
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      44,308
      Level
      54
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      57.76%
      Rep Power
      687
      Congratulations to Christianity Haven for begin here for two years and for providing a forum where folk can chat and interact. I appreciate all that the moderators and owner and others have done. Special thanks to Romanos, Lammchen, MarkFL, Tango, and more recently to friend Imaginary.
      Saint Jude, author of the new testament letter.

      He is the patron of impossible causes because the scriptural Letter of St. Jude, which he authored, urges Christians to persevere in difficult times.

      Hidden Content

    11. Likes Lämmchen liked this post
    12. #20
      Lämmchen's Avatar
      Lämmchen is offline God's Lil Lamb
      Administrator
      Supporting Member
      Community Team
      52
      Married
      Gloria In Excelsis Deo
       
      Mood:
      Cool
       
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Posts
      16,364
      Country
      United States
      CH Challenge
      83
      CH Cash
      201,846
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (177,112 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Points
      194,822
      Level
      92
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      24.66%
      Rep Power
      841
      Thread is temporarily closed.
      "Christianity does not require more work but more trust." Pr. Jonathan Fisk
      "Bearing fruit does not make you a branch. A branch is a branch because it grows from the vine." Pr. Jonathan Fisk
      "A Christian's life is not defined by what the Christian does. It is defined by Christ and what He has done for us." Pr. Rolf David Preus

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •