Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I think the actual date is June 12, but the Second Anniversary should be a month long celebration!

:yourock:

:stars:

:happybirthday:

:party2:

I've been active at Christian discussion forums since I was 10 years old, but of the ones where I have several thousand posts, CH is the greatest!

My BIG thanks to Romanos, GenesisGirl, Lammchen, MarkFL, ImaginaryDay2, tango and all the posters who have and who do make this a great community!

- Josiah

. "The Josiah Dot" - famous throughout the internet

Last edited:

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
:cake::leaves::birthdaysmiley:

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Is there anything special we can do to celebrate the event with the members? This thread is great, btw, thanks for starting it!

Saucy

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Oh, so still not old enough to drink? Then why am I in here? :p :p

Happy Birthday!

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Oh, so still not old enough to drink? Then why am I in here? :p :p

Happy Birthday!

LOL I guess we're going through the Terrible Twos now? Stick around this could get fun! LOL

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Is there anything special we can do to celebrate the event with the members? This thread is great, btw, thanks for starting it!

Welll..... I created this thread to:

1. Give members an opportunity to celebrate CH at this its anniversary...

2. Give members an opportunity to say thanks.

I hope they do so.

- Josiah

Cassia

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Good Bye CH fair thee well

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
No Cassia, please dont leave, I will miss you terribly

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
NOTE

Please, this thread is for the celebration of CH.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
I will celebrate CH I will also plead to keep a member, which do you think carries more importance

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
June 12 is what shows on our calendar as the official start date of the site! It's coming up so fast!

I have invited well over a thousand people here! From my advertising days though I remember it takes about 7 times for someone to try something. I hate pestering people but maybe I'll try it again...not for all thousand though! LOL

One of my favorite memories here on the site was when I saw 11 members online at the same time and I got so excited! I love it when members log in. Of course it's okay for them to just read but I would love to hear what they think as well.

user1234

Religious Affiliation
Other Church
Marital Status
Separated
Yes
Good Bye CH fair thee well
This is really sad to see. :( God bless you, Cassia

No Cassia, please dont leave, I will miss you terribly
Amen and I have for a while, too.
This is a drag and shouldn't have happened, in my opinion (which obviously isn't really welcomed here anyway) but Cassia, you are already missed, I hope you at least were able to get my msg.

I will celebrate CH I will also plead to keep a member, which do you think carries more importance
Right. Cassia leaving is a sad thing. Rens is still gone. Im still effectively banned, (though I will write this anyway .... Someone may read it, or they'll just trash it, but that will only show their own heart, not mine)
But good ppl leaving or being blocked out ..... And others wonder why?
It just seems the grace that gets talked about is often just that, talk.
And the unity that Jesus prayed for and payed for gets disregarded for doctrinal or denominational stands.
Even this post wont get posted. Im told everything I write has to meet approval by the higher moderators or something first, but nothing I write seems to be acceptable or approved, so Im guessing this wont be either. Take care Cassia, and other friends I miss or who may have also left.

user1234

Religious Affiliation
Other Church
Marital Status
Separated
Yes
Snerfle, there are posts of yours we have approved. Why won't you go talk to Tango? It's been a month that he's been waiting :( We'd like to remove you from the moderator queue but you have to at least post in that thread first.
Im sorry, I havent seen them, or wasn't informed of them, only that a popup says my posts wont be submitted until approval by another moderator first.
So I guess someone has to read them and then decide what portion if any will get posted, but I have no info as to whether they are or not posted, or when.
I've had whole, lengthy posts removed in the past, with no explanation as to why, even after i questioned for any reason. On one thread, two were removed, then one was replaced just as mysteriously, no explanation why it was removed, nor why it was returned. When you spend alot of time (and i type slowly and poorly) and you try to put alot of thought into writing something, only to have it disappear, it feels a little like having a piece of your life expunged at the push of a button at the whim of another, especially when theres no explanation. There might be an hours worth of time spent writing something. Was it deleted over one sentence? Two? A paragraph? Was the entire post unacceptable somehow? How could anything be corrected if specifics areng given? Anyway, Im not here to cause a fuss...I just saw the post that Cassia was leaving and felt bad about it and wanted to say goodbye. Even tho she and I might have had some minor clashes, we never saw the need to divide over them. We're family, and wd found a way to overcome and grow together as friends, maybe more distant than i would have liked, but supportive and cared for as brothers and sisters in Christ should be, letting that 'brotherly love' overcome any minor differences, as Jesus would want it, and I just felt sad when I read her goodbye post.
As far as tango goes, I've never had any problems with him that Im aware of, I always thought we got along fine and I considered him a brother and I would really hope to keep it that way. Im sure he doesnt need any new headaches over past petty clashes with another that really wont amount to much in God's bigger plan of redemption for us anyway. I'd rather just praise the Lord together.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
This is really sad to see. :( God bless you, Cassia

Amen and I have for a while, too.
This is a drag and shouldn't have happened, in my opinion (which obviously isn't really welcomed here anyway) but Cassia, you are already missed, I hope you at least were able to get my msg.

Right. Cassia leaving is a sad thing. Rens is still gone. Im still effectively banned, (though I will write this anyway .... Someone may read it, or they'll just trash it, but that will only show their own heart, not mine)
But good ppl leaving or being blocked out ..... And others wonder why?
It just seems the grace that gets talked about is often just that, talk.
And the unity that Jesus prayed for and payed for gets disregarded for doctrinal or denominational stands.
Even this post wont get posted. Im told everything I write has to meet approval by the higher moderators or something first, but nothing I write seems to be acceptable or approved, so Im guessing this wont be either. Take care Cassia, and other friends I miss or who may have also left.
Please communicate with Tango and then you can probably post away with no moderation and maybe Rens will come back as well, I hope. Cassia was one of only a couple that believe a lot as I do. I have no idea what happened but there have been far to many that have left. When I feel alone with noone else here which could happen very easily then I will probably leave as well and let this board slant howeverit wishs

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Im sorry, I havent seen them, or wasn't informed of them, only that a popup says my posts wont be submitted until approval by another moderator first.
So I guess someone has to read them and then decide what portion if any will get posted, but I have no info as to whether they are or not posted, or when.
I've had whole, lengthy posts removed in the past, with no explanation as to why, even after i questioned for any reason. On one thread, two were removed, then one was replaced just as mysteriously, no explanation why it was removed, nor why it was returned. When you spend alot of time (and i type slowly and poorly) and you try to put alot of thought into writing something, only to have it disappear, it feels a little like having a piece of your life expunged at the push of a button at the whim of another, especially when theres no explanation. There might be an hours worth of time spent writing something. Was it deleted over one sentence? Two? A paragraph? Was the entire post unacceptable somehow? How could anything be corrected if specifics areng given? Anyway, Im not here to cause a fuss...I just saw the post that Cassia was leaving and felt bad about it and wanted to say goodbye. Even tho she and I might have had some minor clashes, we never saw the need to divide over them. We're family, and wd found a way to overcome and grow together as friends, maybe more distant than i would have liked, but supportive and cared for as brothers and sisters in Christ should be, letting that 'brotherly love' overcome any minor differences, as Jesus would want it, and I just felt sad when I read her goodbye post.
As far as tango goes, I've never had any problems with him that Im aware of, I always thought we got along fine and I considered him a brother and I would really hope to keep it that way. Im sure he doesnt need any new headaches over past petty clashes with another that really wont amount to much in God's bigger plan of redemption for us anyway. I'd rather just praise the Lord together.

I have PMd you about this before. May 18th I sent you the link to try to get you again to talk to Tango in this thread: http://www.christianityhaven.com/showthread.php?3861-Are-We-Saved-by-Grace-or-Decision-Snerfle

Only you, Romanos, tango and myself can see that thread and post.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Okay enough of all this drama...Josiah is probably very sad that his Happy Birthday to the site has taken a turn for the worse. Time to celebrate. The site isn't dead so no need to mourn.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Congratulations to Christianity Haven for begin here for two years and for providing a forum where folk can chat and interact. I appreciate all that the moderators and owner and others have done. Special thanks to Romanos, Lammchen, MarkFL, Tango, and more recently to friend Imaginary.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married